pwpw's Content

There have been 19 items by pwpw (Search limited from 14-Aug 19)

Sort by                Order  

#275110 [Add-On Request] Attach Images On The Order Communication Tab

Posted by pwpw on 12 April 2017 - 04:11 AM in Third-Party Services

Friends,
A few months ago I looked for a developer to implement the option of attaching images in order communication. This is essential for my business, since in my country, one of the most used methods for payment is bank deposit, and so the customer can send / attach the receipt of the payment.

This is how it works, see:

Fza3w7U.jpg

I loved it because it was and worked exactly as I needed it. Also, the dev was very agile, he did this in less than 1 hour. It even made me wonder if this is not simply a native option that he simply activated, lol.. And it also cost me something around $ 30, if I'm not mistaken.

However, if I update my cs-cart, this function stops working. I tried to contact the developer, requesting that he try to make an add-on that would continue to work after the updates from cs-cart, which I would pay for it. But he is a little busy now.

So I wonder if anyone can do that. Since I already have this working, can anyone adapt this code so that it will continue to work after I update the version of cs-cart? I'll obviously pay for it.

Sorry about my english!

Attached Thumbnails

• ATTACH ADDON aut.png

#273729 One Step Checkout - Simple Layout

Posted by pwpw on 25 March 2017 - 02:39 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

looks really great, gz!

another great addon from the same dev:
http://www.cscartroc...tocomplete.html

#273728 Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Messenger

Posted by pwpw on 25 March 2017 - 02:38 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Another wonderful addon. congratulations.

#273727 Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Enhanced Social Login

Posted by pwpw on 25 March 2017 - 02:35 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Nice addon, congratulations.

#268438 Cs-Cart Multivendor Vs Open-Cart. Who Is The Best?

Posted by pwpw on 15 January 2017 - 09:16 AM in Off-Topic/General Chat

First, thanks for the response. You see, I'm not trying to defend one side or the other. In fact, I would love to find some good points on the cs-cart to defend it and so do not regret my purchase. In this way, let's go to the points presented.

My business is small / medium, as I believe basically everyone starts .. The interface of the cs-cart, mainly front-end mobile and the back-end (control panel) seemed to me quite friendly and intuitive .. And its translation to the Portuguese is perfect, contrary to what we see in cs-cart.

Functionalities, as far as I can see, open-cart wins easy on this question. For example, my site would need to have the pagseguro (brazil) checkout. Let's compare:

The ONLY thing we have available ready for cs-cart would be this:

75 usd for the normal checkout (which redirects to the pagseguro site) and only for the normal cs-cart, not for the MVE. Surely I would still have to spend a fair amount of money to adjust this to MVE.

Now let's go to open-cart:

Checkout transparent, without leaving the site (much bigger conversion, much better for the user)

FREE - 

35 usd 

70 usd (old)

PAGSEGURO LIGHTBOX (without directing but opening a lightbox from the pagseguro without leaving your site)

PAGSEGURO GATEWAY (equivalent to the one developed for cs-cart)

Thousands of other solutions / payment options for my country (and many others) also for ridiculous prices, from 0 to 25 usd per extension .. (they do not even exist for cs-cart)

It is also much easier and cheaper to find developers for opencart since it has a much larger user base .. Take a look at their forum size: https://forum.opencart.com/

open cart: Total posts 585808 • Total topics 136834 • Total members 113842..

cs-cart: Total Posts 261,173 • Total Members 19,475 •

About buying with 1 click, in 5 minutes I found more than 10 extensions to opencart to activate this, and none costing more than 10 or 20 dollars ...

Anyway, thanks for the arguments, but I'm still not convinced.

Please someone help me find the good points in the cs-cart that justify its price. Preferably, technical points.

Sorry about my bad english and yes, I tried to post it in the correct place, but they just did not approve of my topic is this subforum: http://forum.cs-cart...19-why-cs-cart/

#268390 Cs-Cart Multivendor Vs Open-Cart. Who Is The Best?

Posted by pwpw on 14 January 2017 - 12:26 AM in Off-Topic/General Chat

Could someone please tell me what the advantages of cs-cart MVE (paid) in relation to opencart (free)?

Besides free, there are many more users (and developers) of opencart, more extensions (and virtually all free!), themes, etc ... so why should I pay more than 1000 usd by cs-cart license? What are the good points?

Detail: I already bought the license, I am thinking of asking for the money back (not 30 days) if I do not find any significant advantage ..

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

#268389 Cs-Cart Multivendor Vs Open-Cart. Who Is The Best?

Posted by pwpw on 14 January 2017 - 12:24 AM in Why CS-Cart

Hello, could anyone tell me the advantages of cs-cart mve compared to opencart, which is totally free?

Besides free, there are many more users (and developers) of opencart, more extensions (and virtually all free!), themes, etc ... so why should I pay more than 1000 usd by cs-cart license? What are the good points?

Detail: I already bought the CS-CART mve license, I am thinking of asking for the money back (not 30 days) if I do not find any significant advantage ..

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

#267286 Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Pagseguro

Posted by pwpw on 27 December 2016 - 05:05 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Hello!

Split payment and transparent checkout are not integrated in our add-on. The customer is redirected to PagSeguro to pay for the order. 

ok.. and is it possible to do it?

please send me a message with budget of integration of transparent checkout for a multivendor, if possible :)

#267251 Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Pagseguro

Posted by pwpw on 26 December 2016 - 07:13 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

hi friend..

works with the pagseguro split payment? 

https://pagseguro.uo..._funciona.jhtml

and with the "transparent checkout"? (the purchase is processed by the pagseguro within the site)

https://pagseguro.uo...out-transparent

documentation: http://download.uol....ransparente.pdf

#267076 Market Place Addon?

Posted by pwpw on 22 December 2016 - 07:02 AM in Third-Party Add-ons

hi tbirnseth and webkul,
thanks for the answers.

I will check with my partner what the needs of our marketplace and then, choose the one that best suits it.

Thanks guys.

#266951 Market Place Addon?

Posted by pwpw on 20 December 2016 - 11:25 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Hi guys.

I currently have a common license for cs cart but now I will open a marketplace..

I found this addon: https://store.webkul...arketplace.html

my doubt is.. what difference does it make if I buy this package + a normal cs cart license = 399 + 385 = 784

or buy from the official website:

https://www.cs-cart.com/compare.htmland pay 1450 usd for it?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong area.

Thanks!

#261221 Show Billing And Shipping Address First In The Checkout [+5 Usd Reward]

Posted by pwpw on 12 October 2016 - 05:23 AM in Hints & Modifications

Hello; I'm back just to say that I followed your steps and worked perfectly. You are the man! Thank you very much! I sent your paypal email by private message :P

#261201 Increase The Size Of Amount Field

Posted by pwpw on 11 October 2016 - 10:54 PM in Hints & Modifications

Just  worked perfectly

#261193 Increase The Size Of Amount Field

Posted by pwpw on 11 October 2016 - 05:04 PM in Hints & Modifications

Thank you very much  :)

#261192 Show Billing And Shipping Address First In The Checkout [+5 Usd Reward]

Posted by pwpw on 11 October 2016 - 05:04 PM in Hints & Modifications

Hello! 

Try to apply the following modifications with My changes add-on: 

1. Create the  app/addons/my_changes/controllers/frontend/checkout.post.php file with the following content: 

<?php
use Tygh\Registry;
if (!defined('BOOTSTRAP')) { die('Access denied'); }
if ($mode == 'checkout') {
    if (!defined('AJAX_REQUEST')) {
        Registry::get('view')->assign('show_step_2', 'show');
    }
}

2. Override the checkout_steps.tpl template: 

2.1. Copy the design/themes/responsive/templates/views/checkout/components/checkout_steps.tpl file to design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/my_changes/overrides/views/checkout/components

2.2. In the newly created file (design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/my_changes/overrides/views/checkout/components/checkout_steps.tpl) add this code into the beginning:

{if $show_step_2 && $show_step_2 == "show"}
    {$cart.edit_step = "step_two"}
{/if}

3. Clear the cache of your installation and browser if necessary. 

Enable the My changes add-on to check the functionality. The modification will work in case any other add-ons do not override the checkout template. 

Tested in the Responsive theme (CS-Cart 4.3.9)

I'm not at home right now, but it seems it'll work!
send me your paypal e-mail id (here or send me a message), so I let send your reward in gratitude. 

Thank you!

#261159 Show Billing And Shipping Address First In The Checkout [+5 Usd Reward]

Posted by pwpw on 11 October 2016 - 10:42 AM in Hints & Modifications

Hello again, friends

is there any way that the buyer in the checkout ALWAYS see first the BILLING AND SHIPPING ADDRESS window (for reviewing their info) instead of going straight for SHIPPING OPTIONS? 

If its possible, 5 usd (paypal) for the first to teach me exactly how to do this. hehe  :mrgreen:

Sorry about my english and thanks!

illustrative images:

**currently, when I go to the checkout it goes straight to:
checkout1.png

**and I want the customer first see the tab over:

checkout2.png

#261156 Increase The Size Of Amount Field

Posted by pwpw on 11 October 2016 - 10:32 AM in Hints & Modifications

Hi guys,

I sell items that cost really low values, and sometimes, in high amounts. But when the buyer places a number above of 3 digits in the field, it appears not all, as in this image:
IMAGEM_QUANTIA.jpg

Is there an easy way for me to increase the width of this amount field?

Sorry about my bad english and thanks in advance.

#261152 Cs Cart For Brasilian Market

Posted by pwpw on 11 October 2016 - 09:59 AM in Third-Party Services

We will release Pagseguro payment gateway this week. We can integrate any payment and shipping methods you want. Please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com

hi. how much costs this gateway? ty

#259261 Problem To Approve Opinions And Comments In The Products.

Posted by pwpw on 11 September 2016 - 12:50 PM in General Questions

Hi guys, 

I'm setting up my webstore yet, but I have a little problem. I activated opinions and comments to my products, but when I try to access the panel to approve it, returns this:

SERVICE
UNAVAILABLE
Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?
I'm sorry for the bad english and thanks in advance!