stvgrc's Content

There have been 13 items by stvgrc (Search limited from 24-Aug 18)

Sort by                Order  

#243841 Wishlist Does Not Save The Options Selected

Posted by stvgrc on 24 February 2016 - 05:50 PM in Wishlist & Feature Requests

Products with options that are saved to the wishlist do not maintain the options selected. I even tried this in the demo store to make sure it wasn't something I was doing wrong. 
For example, I selected a t-shirt, size Large, added to wishlist. 
View wishlist, item is there, but when you click it to view it again, the options go back to the default selections.
I wish it would save the options. 

#243840 Options Improvements, Please Vote For It

Posted by stvgrc on 24 February 2016 - 05:49 PM in Wishlist & Feature Requests

Products with options that are saved to the wishlist do not maintain the options selected. I even tried this in the demo store to make sure it wasn't something I was doing wrong. 
For example, I selected a t-shirt, size Large, added to wishlist. 
View wishlist, item is there, but when you click it to view it again, the options go back to the default selections.
I wish it would save the options. 

#243677 Editing Forms - Vendor Application

Posted by stvgrc on 22 February 2016 - 08:11 PM in Developers' Corner

This is all hella-complicated. Just create a new Form page, make it the way you want, and disable the default option to Allow user to Apply for Vendor. Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.

#243662 Thumbnail size for Options

Posted by stvgrc on 22 February 2016 - 04:50 PM in General Questions

O.K, i have the solution from our great CS-Cart Support Team

Please let me explain.

In order to change the image size you need to find the following part of code in the "product_images.tpl" file located in the "skins/[CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_SKIN]/customer/views/products/components" directory:

{assign var="th_size" value="34"}
{include file="common_templates/previewer.tpl"}
and replace 34 with the desired value.

have fun!

Confirmed this works. But for me, this was the code in product_options.tpl

{capture name="variant_images"}
                {if !$po.disabled && !$disabled}
                    {foreach from=$po.variants item="var"}
                        {if $var.image_pair.image_id}
                            {if $var.variant_id == $selected_variant}{assign var="_class" value="product-variant-image-selected"}{else}{assign var="_class" value="product-variant-image-unselected"}{/if}
                            {include file="common/image.tpl" class="$_class ty-product-options__image" images=$var.image_pair image_width="150" image_height="150" obj_id="variant_image_`$obj_prefix``$id`_`$po.option_id`_`$var.variant_id`" image_onclick="fn_set_option_value('`$obj_prefix``$id`', '`$po.option_id`', '`$var.variant_id`'); void(0);"}
                        {/if}
                    {/foreach}
                {/if}
            {/capture}

Also be sure to clear cache and generated thumbnails in the Administration/Storage menu.

#243460 Product Links Redirect To "store Closed"

Posted by stvgrc on 19 February 2016 - 03:48 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Yes, basically I forgot to optimize these images (save for web) and they were too large. I'll check the error logs first if I have any more issues.

Thanks for the quick reply!

#243383 Product Links Redirect To "store Closed"

Posted by stvgrc on 18 February 2016 - 07:59 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

This is strange. I have been adding products for one vendor, and everything works great. Now I have added a new vendor, and added some products for them, but when you click on one of the products, it just redirects to the Store Closed page. 

Details:

1. running multi-vendor 4.3.5
  2. I bypass the store closed page with https://treecycleame...access_key=tree
  3. Vendor in question is Tuckaseege Ford Farm located here: https://treecycleame...eege-ford-farm/
  4. click on any of the their products and you'll get store closed - any other vendor products work fine
  5. vendor is Active, I've tried signing in as him, I've logged into the storefront as different people...

#240260 Please explain MultiVendor payout process

Posted by stvgrc on 14 January 2016 - 05:38 PM in General Questions

If you do not want your customers to be redirected on the Stripe side, we offer alternative solution:

http://marketplace.c...lti-vendor.html

I want to believe that this is THE solution for Stripe Connect. But I don't see anyone verifying that this has worked for them. Please contact me and I will happily pay the $90 for the addon, and I will also happily pay more for help getting it all setup. 

#240259 Please explain MultiVendor payout process

Posted by stvgrc on 14 January 2016 - 05:37 PM in General Questions

@Scottymoll

You are not the only one with this problem. For me, I just don't understand how this is not a built in part of CS-Cart Multivendor. It's like paying the vendors was a complete afterthought. 

I will tell you that PalPal Pro WILL NOT WORK. I applied for PPP and they explained that "marketplaces" are to high of a liability due to the fact that the root store holds payments and pays out the vendors. PayPal denied my application specifically because my store is a marketplace. 

This is why I decided to go with Stripe Connect as it is built specifically for marketplaces. However, there is no "go-to" solution for making this work. I have sent an email to eComLabs for clarification as they seem to have the best solution. I am awaiting their response. 

#234540 Seriously, How Are Successful Carts Paying Their Vendors?

Posted by stvgrc on 10 November 2015 - 08:08 PM in General Questions

Our module is used on 5 marketplaces already. No complaints are received

Can you provide links to those marketplaces? Or, better, provide a reference contact from one or more of the companies so that I can ask them about their experience? This part of the marketplace process is critical and I need to be very strategic in choosing the right solution.

Also I would be interested in the Managed Accounts functionality as well as Invoicing.

Thanks

#234478 Seriously, How Are Successful Carts Paying Their Vendors?

Posted by stvgrc on 09 November 2015 - 07:29 PM in General Questions

Ok, so maybe I was a bit naive when choosing CS-Cart for my platform for a multi-vendor marketplace.

My goal is to build and run a multi-vendor marketplace.

Vendors can add products to the storefront, customers can buy from multiple vendors through one payment channel, commissioned profits from sales are then paid to vendors. 

Business plan is solid, and currently working manually in the real world.

Now to bring it online.

I have set up my CS-Cart Multivendor storefront. https://www.cs-cart....ultivendor.html

Went to set up PayPal business account. They explained their position on "marketplaces" and directed me to a product called Adaptive Payments. https://developer.pa...split-payments/

Then I learned about Stripe Connect which seems to be built specifically for company's like mine. https://stripe.com/connect

CS-cart Development Partners don't see to be very knowledgeable on the subject which is surprising due to the almost pre-requisite need for this functionality. Only found these "add-ons": 

I would be interested in know if anyone has knowledge and experience on the combination of CS-Cart and either PayPal Adaptive Payments or Stripe Connect.

If so, I would like to work with them for my business.

#234113 Display Brands /vendors On "our Brands" W/out Products?

Posted by stvgrc on 03 November 2015 - 10:29 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Agreed - I'm using the Brands component a little differently for my application (basically a series of ID#s) but I can't seem to figure out how to list them all without some plugin. It's weird how brands are handled within the backend - like some kind of an afterthought.

#234088 Isn't This Bootstrap? No Mention Of It!

Posted by stvgrc on 03 November 2015 - 04:30 PM in Configuration

wait, so anytime I want to insert bootstrap code, I have to change my classes like so:

<div class="modal">

to 

<div class="ty-modal">

???

#234076 Can't Access Admin. Store Closed For Maintenance

Posted by stvgrc on 03 November 2015 - 03:09 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Although this cost me tech support time for a problem that they were aware of.
I did get a QUICK RESPONSE and fix.

This was the resolution
Thank you for contacting us.

The issue was caused by the cache. I have renamed the var/cache directory and the issue is resolved now,

Thank you.

same problem to me..

var/cache how did you exchange exactly?

i have only chrome

I think its telling you to rename that folder to something like oldvar/cache in your CART file directory or you an use FTP program

More like /var/oldcache.

Thanks everyone - /var/oldcache worked immediately for me :)