d.ksiazek's Content

There have been 4 items by d.ksiazek (Search limited from 26-Nov 19)

Sort by                Order  

#254987 Migrating Data Form One Instation To Another

Posted by d.ksiazek on 15 July 2016 - 08:47 AM in Installation & Upgrade

Hello, 

Thanks for reply, so i'll try to import / export products and let You know about result.

I have another question, did import / export keeps original product ID's and seo links? 

#254947 How To Upgrade Cs-Cart In Localhost

Posted by d.ksiazek on 14 July 2016 - 03:57 PM in Installation & Upgrade

Hello, 

Today i sucessfully updated store on localhost (xampp on windows 10), if you have questions about this proccess let me know, i can help you.

#254945 Migrating Data Form One Instation To Another

Posted by d.ksiazek on 14 July 2016 - 03:52 PM in Installation & Upgrade

I had a atypical problem, i have to migrate data like products, orders, clients, categories etc from one instation of store to another (updated)

At this moment we have a working instation of store (ver 4.2.2 )
and updated delveloping instation on ver 4.3.3.SP1

data on developing version is not actuall, we had to move actuall data from working store to updated dev instation.

Uptade working store to ver 4.3.3.SP1 is not possible becouse we made many changes at dev store ( at modules, template itd)

At this moment i've updated an actuall copy of working store on localhost to ver 4.3.3.SP1 (changes that we made in dev store are not implemented)

could you tell me is there any possibility to migrate only products, categories, orders, clients etc to dev. instation?

Is possible to transfer only part (with product, categories etc) of database form one shop instation to another?

#254807 Looking For Working Store Import Addon For 4.3.3Sp1

Posted by d.ksiazek on 13 July 2016 - 01:19 PM in Installation & Upgrade

Hello,

Does anybody have a working store import module for CS cart 4.3.3SP1? In my version i can't install it.

"Version of your cart (4.3.3.SP1) is not supported. Minimal: 4.3.6. Maximal: 4.3.6."

Thanks in advice