sandyl's Content

There have been 5 items by sandyl (Search limited from 26-Sep 19)

Sort by                Order  

#173217 Form not showing in frontend

Posted by sandyl on 09 December 2013 - 12:37 PM in General Questions

Hi,

I have a site built in CS Cart. I created a contact us page for my site using form builder.
When I preview the contact us page, the form doesn't appear, only the captcha code form and the submit button appears on the page (image attached below).
Please advise why the form is not showing and assist with a solution to this problem urgently.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Attached Thumbnails

• contact form.JPG

#172703 Product Filters

Posted by sandyl on 02 December 2013 - 08:42 AM in General Questions

version 3.0.3 PROFESSIONAL

#172701 Product Filters

Posted by sandyl on 02 December 2013 - 08:36 AM in General Questions

Hi, I have a commerce site and the category has a product filter. I want to know if it's possible to change the code so that it only selects a filter option one at a time and not multiple options at a time? Meaning that if you select one currently and you want to select another one, it should deselect the previous one and reset the filter to the one you chose. Kind regards.

#168000 Top Menu Active on Home Page

Posted by sandyl on 10 September 2013 - 08:55 AM in Developers' Corner

You can try to fill in 'Activate menu item for dispatch' with 'index.index'.

Do I fill in 'index.index' on the menu item that I said is active on the home page? Or on which menu item? 'Home' is not a menu item in my navigation menu.

#167978 Top Menu Active on Home Page

Posted by sandyl on 09 September 2013 - 03:21 PM in Developers' Corner

Hi,

I have a website where one of my top menu items is active when I am on the home page. Does anyone know what settings or coding I should change so that it stays inactive unless I go to that page?

Thanks in advance.