audionotekits's Content

There have been 10 items by audionotekits (Search limited from 21-Oct 18)

Sort by                Order  

#292521 Google Shopping

Posted by audionotekits on 04 January 2018 - 12:39 PM in General Questions

Ok, I think I have resolved this. It could have just been some images linked to http not updating to https. It applied to ANY images added via the TinyMice box, all other images in CS were updated to https.

Use www.whatnopadlock.com to see where a problem may be. It is most important in CS as even if you use a gateway, the CS site will keep warning the client it is not secure, so may send / scare sales away. And to fix it you need to set the whole site as https in Generals tab.

#292462 Google Shopping

Posted by audionotekits on 03 January 2018 - 12:09 PM in General Questions

I am running 3 sites all on 4.2.4. I have them on https with a register certificate.

My clients have accounts with Google Shopping, and the Google team are having problems getting the sites to work. They are saying it is insecure at checkout.

I have all pages set to HTTPS and Google Chrome browser is saying the certificate is correct, but possibly the images could be insecure.

So, is there a way around this. Does the Google feed in CS-Cart actually work, i.e. I set that up and submit that instead of Google team accessing the front end?

Or, is there a working Google Shop plugin I can use inside CS-Cart.

Or, is there another level of security I can do to my server. It is hosted at Media Temple.

Please, anyone can help? 

#281899 Https In Cs-Cart - Easy Or A Nightmare?

Posted by audionotekits on 31 July 2017 - 12:18 PM in Configuration

So did you move from HTTP instal and update to HTTPS or were you HTTPS from the start. I wanted some feedback from those who have been through that process.

#281891 Https In Cs-Cart - Easy Or A Nightmare?

Posted by audionotekits on 31 July 2017 - 10:12 AM in Configuration

Hi Guys

I have an ecoms site on HTTP. It is in version 4.2.3.

My client wants to upgrade to HTTPS.

I can buy a certificate and allocate that to the domain space on my hosting package, no problem.

My question is, how complicated is the process inside CS-Cart? There is a check box in Admin to select HTTPS. Has anyone done this and was there any issues I need to know about before I go ahead and try it?

I use Moneris payment gateway, and don't record CC in the website. It works fine on HTTP but I am worried things are going to break in the site after enabling HTTPS.

#276679 Store Front As Https

Posted by audionotekits on 09 May 2017 - 07:00 AM in Configuration

Thanks. Is it really that simple? What about the friendly URLs, won't they loose the paths?

#276668 Store Front As Https

Posted by audionotekits on 08 May 2017 - 06:55 PM in Configuration

Hi Guys

I have a store in 4.3.1 and running in HTTP. It uses WorldPay gateway for payments, so I thought In don't need HTTPS.

However, in Google Chrome in the Checkout, it says 'Insecure Site' in the address bar area. 

My question

How difficult is it to enable HTTPS. I can buy a certificate from the Hosting provider and set that to my domain. But how complex is it to enable it in CS-Cart? Is there any bugs, and do I need to affect any pages or database records. Can I just check the HTTPS box in Settings and is that it?

This may seem obvious but `i have had problems with upgrading my store, and as it is live I don't want to end up wityh an error and go off-line.

Any info would be great!

#271952 Send Client Invoice

Posted by audionotekits on 01 March 2017 - 06:40 PM in General Questions

Is there a way to send a client an invoice to pay in the site? I want to have a system where I can send an invoice of an amount I set, and that the client then pays in the website.

i.e. a price agreed over email or phone, then they pay inside the site.

Is this possible?

#270597 Redsys Servired Payment Processor Update

Posted by audionotekits on 10 February 2017 - 02:30 PM in General Questions

Thank you. You are correct. My client finally admitted today that they asked for an extra fee / agreement for that, and he didn't want to do it....

I have another issue now. I can get Spanish cards to pay ok in Redsys but when it returns back to my shop it says 'transaction cancelled by customer'.

I think I need to go into Redsys C Panel and change some options. Please can anyone say what the options I need to set for the call back on 'approved' or not approved' are to make the ServiRed module talk with Redsys correctly. It is almost working but not if you get my drift.

Also maybe I need to add the payment return URL? I haven't got that from CS Cart, no instructions came with the updated module from them (should have TBH).

What IS the payment return URL?

#270410 Redsys Servired Payment Processor Update

Posted by audionotekits on 08 February 2017 - 03:21 PM in General Questions

Waking up this old topic.

I have a website in CS-Cart 4.3 and my client has a merchant account with CajaMar. The payment gateway will work with Spanish cards (BBVA) but it doesn't work with a UK Mastercard or VISA. The issue seems to be inside the Redsys page as when I input the card numbers it comes up with an instant (don't recognise number ) message. It appears to be an issue with ServiRed / Redsys as opposed to CS-Cart.

Anyone got a Spanish site working on ServiRed with UK or non Spanish cards????? Please help.

#269927 Viva Shop Template Bug

Posted by audionotekits on 02 February 2017 - 12:25 PM in Configuration

Hi guys

I am on CS-Cart 4.2.4 and have been running VIVA shop template for a while with no issues. 

But recently I noticed the product options tabs don't load the images correctly. They are shopping off about 65% of the product previews.

I could ask Energo Themes but they charge for a 30 day support even though it is their bug!

Has anyone come across this preview bug? Any help would be great. I don't want to update my shop to the latest CS-Cart if possible, as I am trying to avoid tons of work doing that (unpaid work).

Thanks guys in advance.

2.png 1.png