philadl's Content

There have been 6 items by philadl (Search limited from 19-Jan 20)

Sort by                Order  

#136668 authorize.net AIM integration

Posted by philadl on 18 May 2012 - 02:50 AM in Developers' Corner

I am looking for input on integrating authorize.net AIM API in cs-cart. Although this should be a fairly common piece of code, I cannot Google anything on this topic.

I have the feeling that in the Administration payment methods AuthorizeNet payment (as described in the manual) should not be activated but Credit cards should be instead. I am blanking after that. How do we get the cc info integrated in a page similar to the aim sample page from authorize.net? How do we deal we with errors? Unless I am missing an obvious point here, it would be nice to have this information simple available on this forum.

Thank you - P

#136195 Cannot add product tab on live store

Posted by philadl on 10 May 2012 - 03:50 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Well... and the solution is... open the tab in a different browser, fill in the html code and close. Do not open another tab otherwise code will be replaced. Kind of weird.

#136099 Cannot add product tab on live store

Posted by philadl on 08 May 2012 - 11:20 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

I have multiple product tabs with unique HTML blocks working fine in demo mode on my local server but, on the live store, all the tabs show the same content, e.g. if I change the content of one tab, the content of the others tabs of the product are changed.

Any suggestion very welcome!!!

#133589 Generate list of catagories/subcategories

Posted by philadl on 21 March 2012 - 10:12 PM in Developers' Corner

Yes, very similar to views/categories/components/categories_tree.tpl.

The code does not do anything by itself; if I replace $all_categories_tree by $root_categories I get the top categories as a list. Still missing some initialization or calling code. I am not there yet.

Thanks very much anyway.

#133570 Generate list of catagories/subcategories

Posted by philadl on 21 March 2012 - 04:20 PM in Developers' Corner

Hi Fotis,

Thanks for the input. Yes, sitemap does generate what I want. I found very similar scripts all around but I do not know how to initialize them beside $root_categories, which generates only the list of categories at level=0. Knowledge issue on my side. I belive:

{include file="views/categories/components/categories_tree.tpl" categories=$root_categories}

should work if I knew what to put in place of 'categories=$root_categories'; maybe you have an input on this.

To make it short, I created a category block with appearance set to plain and put it in the home page (what I also wanted); it does the work. Too bad I cannot customize the catalog page through the admin.

I got my AVAST time yesterday! Very nice...

Philadl

#133562 Generate list of catagories/subcategories

Posted by philadl on 21 March 2012 - 03:36 PM in Developers' Corner

Hi,

The goal is to replace the current catalog by a list of categories/subcategories. I hooked catalog.tpl and added the following code:

<h3 class="mainbox-title"><span>Products</span></h3>
{include file="views/categories/components/categories_tree.tpl" categories=$root_categories}

This generates a list of categories but subcategories are missing, although categories_tree.tpl script suggests they should show up.

Input and a solution would be welcome.

Thank,
Philadl