yableh's Content

There have been 13 items by yableh (Search limited from 24-Jan 19)

Sort by                Order  

#305822 Product Creation Date

Posted by yableh on 25 August 2018 - 12:01 AM in Look and feel

Hire someone from this forum to make this small modification for you

Thank you.

I am preparing a document for all changes I want for my future site, then I will ask for a quotation

#305771 Product Creation Date

Posted by yableh on 23 August 2018 - 02:46 PM in Look and feel

At first you should use hooks in the fn_get_products function (app/functions/fn.catalog.php) to get creation date from the database

Then use hooks in the following templates to display data in the necessary location

design/themes/THEME/templates/blocks/list_templates/products_list.tpl

design/themes/THEME/templates/blocks/list_templates/grid_list.tpl

Thank you eComLabs, but still complicated for me to work with cs-cart hooks :)

#305757 Product Creation Date

Posted by yableh on 23 August 2018 - 12:32 PM in Look and feel

What template do you want to change? Grid?

Grid and List without option

Thank you

#305728 Product Creation Date

Posted by yableh on 23 August 2018 - 01:41 AM in Look and feel

Hi,

Someone can help to display the product creation date under the product image in the category page like this:

Product name 1
Today, 22:55

Product name 2
Yesterday, 08:22

Product name 3
August 21, 01:15

Thank you

#304629 Vendors Geolocation, Search On Map And By Location

Posted by yableh on 27 July 2018 - 11:52 PM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

Really i don't understant why search Store location for a Market-Place when you have several vendors selling different goods. User wants find a special item near him and not a store near him, so he wants display stores near him selling that special item and not all stores and thats all.

#304628 Vendors Geolocation, Search On Map And By Location

Posted by yableh on 27 July 2018 - 11:45 PM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

What I'd really like in the multivendor version is functionality exactly like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/local/

i.e. able to to search for something by category and location by typing in your postcode/zip code.

Is anything like this in the pipeline?

Thanks

+1

#304627 Vendors Geolocation, Search On Map And By Location

Posted by yableh on 27 July 2018 - 11:43 PM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

Hi.

Suppliers of the products we want to sell have dealers in different cities. When given an order from London only want to see the order of the dealers in London. How can we make such a setting?

i asked ,before implemeting this addon, that it will be better to put the field " Location " under product update instead of vendor update.

#304205 Multi-Vendor: Catalog Mode And Fees Payement

Posted by yableh on 19 July 2018 - 12:02 PM in Hints & Modifications

they have only one solution: to change their payment system of vendor plans by implementing a system that requires sellers to immediately pay the price of the plan when creating the account as many people here had asked. .

#304196 Multi-Vendor: Catalog Mode And Fees Payement

Posted by yableh on 19 July 2018 - 09:25 AM in Hints & Modifications

Looks like catalog mode addon is not compatible with marketplace fees feature. Try to post this issue to the bug tracker to get official answer from CS-Cart team

Thank you eComLabs.

#304180 Multi-Vendor: Catalog Mode And Fees Payement

Posted by yableh on 19 July 2018 - 02:19 AM in Hints & Modifications

Hi,

How we can charge vendors if we use cs-cart multi-vendor as catalog, mean transactions are not made thru the plateform .

With this mode vendor can see message asking him to pay fees but when he click the link "pay all your marketplace fees." the cart is empty with this message: Cart is empty Your cart is empty, so you cannot proceed to checkout.

#304113 Vendor Plans Payment Module

Posted by yableh on 18 July 2018 - 01:29 AM in Hints & Modifications

Multi-Vendor 4.8.1 will have the add-on that allows you to collect debts and payments for plans from vendors. Please check out this article in the documentation and its related articles for details. We recently published a video about the add-on.

Hi,

So what if we use cs-cart as catalog but stil want charge vendors (or traders that use the plateforme to promote their products) ?

#304019 List View But Grid View Only For Vendors Stores

Posted by yableh on 15 July 2018 - 08:11 PM in General Questions

Hi,

It is possible to display categories products only as List without options but at the same time display products on vendors stores as Grid list only ?

Thank you

#299014 Vendors Geolocation, Search On Map And By Location

Posted by yableh on 27 March 2018 - 12:19 AM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

Hi,

Th

Hi, 

I do a research on how to group vendors by location, show them on map, and filter by region (country, state, city)

If you have a need in such feature, can you please answer several questions:

- What type of business model do you have (who are your vendors, in what regions do you work)

- Why location is matters for you? (what problem will this feature solve)

- How shoud it work (few words about how it will be seen by customer in your storefront)

Any feedback is appreciated.

I think this is must have feature for multi-vendor software. I need this feature and this is why i hesitate to buy a Cs-cart MV licence