developer's Content

There have been 42 items by developer (Search limited from 14-Aug 19)

Sort by                Order  

#150421 how to import reward points ?

Posted by developer on 04 December 2012 - 02:33 PM in General Questions

i want to import reward points in bulk via CSV file.
anyone knows, how to import reward points in bulk ?
is there any free or paid extension for that ?

#149583 frontend goes to 404 after deploying from development to live server, Admin w...

Posted by developer on 20 November 2012 - 11:41 AM in General Questions

anyone ?? :-(

#149560 frontend goes to 404 after deploying from development to live server, Admin w...

Posted by developer on 20 November 2012 - 07:33 AM in General Questions

We have a site which is working fine on development server. after deploying it to live server, now frontend goes to 404. Admin Panel working fine.

I am using ultimate edition with two stores configured rightnow.

I checked index.php is called, i also checked fn_dispatch() function of core/fn.control.php.
in that file on line No 441 there is -> $view = & Registry::get('view');
if i try to get $view->skin_paths;
its giving, /home/public_html/skins/basic, which is wrong, it’s not taking theme as set in admin.
in devlopment server its taking
/home/public_html/stores/1/skins/[my_theme_name]/customer

anyone have any idea why its not taking theme as set in admin ? :confused:
Any help will be appreciated

#148038 best way to import/export data from 2.1.2 PROFESSIONAL to 3.0.3 ULTIMATE

Posted by developer on 31 October 2012 - 07:12 AM in General Questions

Thanks John,
I tried to upgrade my 2.1 to 2.2,( http://kb.cs-cart.com/how-to-upgrade ) but when i click on "Refresh Package List" link in "Upgrade Center", its saying "No upgrades currently available".
i already put my "License number" and FTP details in Setting tab.
you have any idea, why its like this ?

#147913 best way to import/export data from 2.1.2 PROFESSIONAL to 3.0.3 ULTIMATE

Posted by developer on 29 October 2012 - 01:13 PM in General Questions

No one tried to upgrade from 2.1.x to 3.0.x ? :-(
I tried to import via "Store Import Add on", but its giving
"Error : Import from this version is not supported"

#147566 different product "list price" for different store

Posted by developer on 24 October 2012 - 06:38 AM in General Questions

Sorry mate for the confusion, i am using cs-cart ultimate edition and I have two stores rightnow,

Let me explain this to you,
Suppose i have two stores, "Store A" and "Store B",
I have a product which is shared in those stores, and its currently assigned to store A,

Now, In Admin, When I set "All stores" from top,
and go in any product's page there are two prices which we can set "price" and "list price".
in right of "price" texbox, there is "update-for-all-icon" from which i can update it for all stores, and if i dont click it then it just change price for specific store only. I dont see this for list price.

Now, In Admin, When I set "Store A" from top,
i am able to change both "price" as "list price".

Now, in Admin, When I set "Store B" from top,
I am able to change "price" but not "list price" because its currently assigned to "Store A".

Now, if i change list price when configuration is "Store A", it automatically changed for "Store B" and "All Stores" settings,
What i want to do is different list price for a product for different stores.
Now you got this ?

#147524 best way to import/export data from 2.1.2 PROFESSIONAL to 3.0.3 ULTIMATE

Posted by developer on 23 October 2012 - 09:03 AM in General Questions

Hello,

i am upgrading my store from 2.1.2 PROFESSIONAL to 3.0.3 ULTIMATE. i want to import all my data to newly created store. i searched for some time and i got "Store Import Add on" which is already available in 3.0.3. http://blog.cs-cart....-import-add-on/ but in this they mentioned its for CS-Cart 2.2.4/2.2.5 Professional only. is it okay for me to import via this tool ? or is there any other good way to import/export all my data to new ultimate store ?

#147519 different product "list price" for different store

Posted by developer on 23 October 2012 - 06:11 AM in General Questions

anyone from cs-cart support team ??

#147488 different product "list price" for different store

Posted by developer on 22 October 2012 - 12:26 PM in General Questions

anyone ???

#147475 different product "list price" for different store

Posted by developer on 22 October 2012 - 07:47 AM in General Questions

I am using cs-cart Multivendor edition, is there any way to set different product "list price" for different store. rightnow in default i am only able to change list price for store in which product is currently assigned to.
any help please ??

#147474 apply product changes from admin to all stores automatically

Posted by developer on 22 October 2012 - 07:40 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Update:
ok, i got that, you have to set "update-for-all-icon" next to any product field to set it for all stores.
but what about list price, if i update it for any store its reflecting in other :-(
in default we cant set store specific product list price ?

#147470 apply product changes from admin to all stores automatically

Posted by developer on 22 October 2012 - 07:11 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I am using cs-cart Multivendor edition, i want to know is there any way that i make any change in product from admin and it applies to both store automatically. rightnow i have to change store from top and have to update product settings like, price, description separately.

if i set "All stores" from top and update anything it only applied to store in which product is currenctly assigned to, i want to apply that to all stores automatically.
any help will be appreciated

#147317 Reward points

Posted by developer on 19 October 2012 - 06:40 AM in General Questions

Hello,

How Customer Earn Points:

1. In Products -> Reward Points, You can set those points customer group vise.
- Absolute Points -> give that points to each product regardless of order amount.
- Percentage -> give % of total products amount, if your total products cost is 700 and you give here 50 then 350 points will be given to customer on placing order.
2. You can overwrite those settings Account, Category and Product vise from their respective tabs.
(For Your Case : "I want to configure this so that they get one reward point for every dollar spent." Put Products -> Reward Points -> Percentage -> 100)

How Customer Use Points:

1. If you want to globally set "Price-Points" ration, set it in Add-on -> Reward Points -> settings
- In "Points Exchange Rate" whatever amount you put is equal to $1.
- You have to set "Allow payment by points" checkbox for that product in Admin, Products -> Specific Product -> "Reward Points" Tab.

2. If you want to set Product price and points ratio manually for each product.
- Then set "Override global PER" checkbox for that product and specify number of points equel to that product's price in given textbox for that product in Admin, Products -> Specific Product -> "Reward Points" Tab.
(For Your Case : "I want to configure the system so that they need 30 reward points for every dollar that the item" Put Points Exchange Rate -> 30)

Hope it helps :grin:

#147102 How to edit Shipping info on Checkout page?

Posted by developer on 16 October 2012 - 12:49 PM in General Questions

You can change that from Administration -> Languages,
Search for Language variable "shipping_tips" and just change its value.

#147041 free shipping to domestic addresses and not to international for specific pro...

Posted by developer on 15 October 2012 - 11:56 AM in General Questions

I done this in my own way,
First i checked from where cs-cart apply free shipping to any product when you set checkbox in Admin -> Products -> Products -> Click on Specific Product -> Shipping Properties -> Free Shipping check box. Then i put another condition of country code with that,
I made changes in core/fn.cart.php

cs-cart calculates shipping via,
function fn_calculate_shipping_rates
in which it prepares package of shipping info of cart items from
function fn_prepare_package_info

i put country code's condition in 4 function,

function fn_get_products_cost,
function fn_get_products_weight,
function fn_get_products_amount,
function fn_get_products_packages (You need to change at 2 places in this function),
function fn_prepare_package_info

just put another condition with && for country,
Just Change
$product['free_shipping'] == 'Y'
To
($product['free_shipping'] == 'Y' && $cart['user_data']['b_country'] == 'AU')
where 'AU' is your country code.

Hope it helps someone. :-)

Update:
I also need to make change in
function fn_get_cart_product_data
i changed
if (($_pdata['free_shipping'] != 'Y' || AREA == 'A') && ($_pdata['is_edp'] != 'Y' || ($_pdata['is_edp'] == 'Y' && $_pdata['edp_shipping'] == 'Y'))) {
With
if ((($_pdata['free_shipping'] != 'Y' || $cart['user_data']['b_country'] != 'AU') || AREA == 'A') && ($_pdata['is_edp'] != 'Y' || ($_pdata['is_edp'] == 'Y' && $_pdata['edp_shipping'] == 'Y'))) {

#146896 free shipping to domestic addresses and not to international for specific pro...

Posted by developer on 12 October 2012 - 06:08 AM in General Questions

thanks for your reply Bob,
yes i know that we can set condition for "customer county" and set any shipping method to "free shipping" in promotions,
but in my case i want to apply free shipping to only those products for which Admin -> Products -> Products -> Click on Specific Product -> Shipping Properties -> Free Shipping check box is set.
and there isn't any condition that i can put for shipping check box after customer country's conditon.

#146861 free shipping to domestic addresses and not to international for specific pro...

Posted by developer on 11 October 2012 - 02:52 PM in General Questions

anyone :?:

#146855 free shipping to domestic addresses and not to international for specific pro...

Posted by developer on 11 October 2012 - 11:28 AM in General Questions

I want to do some "free shipping" settings in my store. i am using v3.
I done some search and after that i got,
You can set Free shipping on products in default cs-cart via two ways.
- You can set it to Specific Product by Admin -> Products -> Products -> Click on Specific Product -> Shipping Properties -> Free Shipping check box.
- Shipping Taxes -> Shipping methods -> Create New Method. There is a nice article on how to create free shipping method http://kb.cs-cart.com/free-shipping.
In second option you can specify country for with you want to apply free shipping with some conditions, but i want to apply free shipping to specific products and to specific country. means for domestic addresses apply free shipping and for international don't. how can i apply different shipping settings for different countries to specific products.
can anyone please help me in this ?

#146849 Free shipping and not free shipping International

Posted by developer on 11 October 2012 - 10:58 AM in General Questions

Hello carbjetkits,

As far as I understand, you enabled the "Free shipping" option for some of your products and you do not want them to be shipped to other countries for free. In this case I suggest that you should do the following:

- Disable the "Free shipping" option for all products;
- Create two locations (the first location is for your domestic destinations and another one is for international destinations);
- Create a shipping method with the following conditions:
1. Make this shipping method as a free one for the location of domestic destinations. In order to implement it, you should follow instructions in the "Setting up a free shipping method" article of our Knowledge base: http://kb2.cs-cart.com/free-shipping
2. Specify necessary shipping charges for the location of international destinations.

As a result you will have a shipping method that will be a free one for necessary products if a customer has a domestic address and it will provide necessary shipping charges if a customer has an international address.

---
Pavel Zyukin
CS-Cart Support team

what do mean by "Create two locations (the first location is for your domestic destinations and another one is for international destinations)" ?
I am using v3, i need to apply "free shipping" to domestic and not to international addresses.
how can i add locations and how to make country specific shipping settings ?

#146764 how to add "Cart content" block in tpl file

Posted by developer on 10 October 2012 - 12:41 PM in General Questions

ok thanks, i will check that.
can we call an html block directly in .tpl file ?

#146751 blocks are not displaying in left side of default layout from admin

Posted by developer on 10 October 2012 - 09:20 AM in General Questions

thanks mate, what you mean by "only appears on that controllers, you did not add to locations" ?
and now i am stuck in another problem, i want to add two "Category Block" in left side of every category page, as i set category for that block from admin so it just diplay sub-categories of that specific category.
but when i try to add second, it overwrite the first one.
is it not possible to add two same kind of blocks on any page ?

#146709 blocks are not displaying in left side of default layout from admin

Posted by developer on 09 October 2012 - 12:52 PM in General Questions

Update: if i add any block in "Default" section, its only display on left side of My Account Section's pages (Orders, Compare list, My tags etc). if i add any block in "Default", it shouldn't display on all pages automatically ? or i will add it on all pages separately ?

#146698 blocks are not displaying in left side of default layout from admin

Posted by developer on 09 October 2012 - 11:19 AM in General Questions

i am using cs-cart version 3,
the problem is related to Blocks of admin,
In "Default" layout i created two grid of width 12 and 4.
I added "Main Content" Block to grid which has width 12.
Now if i am adding any block in grid of width 4, its doesnt display in frontend.
I tried with default cs-cart blocks of "Categories", " Products" and "Recently viewed",
can anyone please show me right direction ?

#146672 how to add "Cart content" block in tpl file

Posted by developer on 09 October 2012 - 07:09 AM in General Questions

can you please explain in detail with specific block's example ? as I am new to cs-cart and really want to know how cs-cart handles all this.

#146600 how to add "Cart content" block in tpl file

Posted by developer on 08 October 2012 - 09:03 AM in General Questions

ohh thanks buddy, i was thinking it would be very hard to call any block's content in cs-cart, but its so simple, core php type just include. :D