webjive's Content

There have been 3 items by webjive (Search limited from 17-Sep 20)

Sort by                Order  

#274736 Customer Specific Catalog?

Posted by webjive on 07 April 2017 - 01:35 PM in General Questions

Yakestock, yes..

Looking for a way when CustomerA logs into CSCart, they are redirected to a product listing showing their discounted products list. Also to show a link somewhere for if/when CustomerA browses the rest of the store, CustomerA has a link they can click to take them back to their discounted products list.

Another way could be to just show a LINK somewhere after they login that does the same thing

I've done this with HikaShop for Joomla but, I want to move away from that. To many plugins a CMS to manage to accomplish this.

Thoughts?

#274671 Customer Specific Catalog?

Posted by webjive on 06 April 2017 - 03:29 PM in General Questions

Thanks!  What about creating a menu link which takes you back to the customer defined catalog if they decide to browse the store for other products?  

#274592 Customer Specific Catalog?

Posted by webjive on 05 April 2017 - 10:59 PM in General Questions

I have a new prospect that is wanting to have so that when a client logs in, they can see a set of product categories on a page with pricing setup for that group.

Can CS-Cart do this? I've been using Joomla/Hikashop (with a lot of extensions too) to do this but, thats two separate systems to maintain/feed instead of a dedicated system.

The scenario is like this for a swimsuit site:

The customer logs in and is redirected to a catalog showing specific categories of products with their pricing. The customer can continue to navigate the site and shop for other products but, there also needs to be a 'link' back to view their specific products (i.e. catalog).

Thoughts?