CS-Cart team's Content

There have been 4 items by CS-Cart team (Search limited from 14-Apr 20)

Sort by                Order  

#333110 Try Version 4.12.1 Before Release

Posted by CS-Cart team on 03 November 2020 - 06:54 AM in News and Announcements

Thank you for the reply. I checked the ticket and as I see, my colleague requested access to the server to examine the issue. Once the access is provided, he will continue the examination. I will try to speed up the process to avoid delays.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Here is the most recent Support Ticket ID #102899977

I appreciate you helping move this forward. 

#333093 Try Version 4.12.1 Before Release

Posted by CS-Cart team on 02 November 2020 - 02:24 PM in News and Announcements

I am sorry that you faced this issue. Please provide the ID of your ticket in Help desk, so that I could look into it.

Ivan,

I would recommend people DO NOT try 4.12.1 yet since 4.11.5 has some major issues with Multi-Vendor. 

V.4.11.5 doesn't allow vendors to pay their marketplace fees and when they click the "Pay the Fees" button it slows down the site incredibly. Since we upgraded over a week ago we are getting non-stop complaints from customers and vendors on the sites poor performance and slowness. Some buyers have emailed us they abandoned making a purchase because of the slowness.

We place a ticket with CS-Cart support a week ago, but have gotten two responses without any urgency to help us. We are at the ready to work with the support team to fix our issues but every time we respond to them they say it will take "2-3 Business Days" to get back to us. Really? They respond, we try their suggestion within an hour then respond back...and have to wait 3 MORE DAYS to get another response?

I understand when you first place a ticket you need to wait in line...but once you are engaged with the support team why do they walk away after one comment that didn't fix the issue?

Considering the urgency of this issue it's disappointing that CS-Cart doesn't seem to care our business is suffering.

I apologize for posting this in this thread, but I'm not sure how to get someone at CS-Cart to realize we are having a major issue with V.4.11.5 and need help.

Thank you.

#328623 Bug Tracker Dead?

Posted by CS-Cart team on 10 June 2020 - 11:45 AM in General Questions

Any Idea what is going on with bug tracker, there is no activity from cs-cart in a while...all bugs opened in a last couple of months are unconfirmed...

Thank you for your message.

I am afraid our support team is heavily loaded at the moment. This causes the delay in examination of the issues reported via forum. We will check all reports on forum at the first opportunity. For more information about our bug fixing policy, please refer to this article.

If you experience and urgent issue, please submit a ticket via Help desk. In the ticket please describe the issue and the steps required to reproduce it in default CS-Cart installation (for example in demo).

#321674 Cs Cart Customer Service

Posted by CS-Cart team on 12 November 2019 - 08:48 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Your services are terrible, you have no idea about customer service and your engineer Nail Gafin is rude and not very helpful. You have no support for your customers after they buy your cart, and just to answer a simple question about a problem i have with my file import your rude engineer imformed me that ii must pay $45. You are ruining your reputation by not even answering a simple question about a file import without charging pour valued customers $45 just to reply. When my current license update is finished i will move my business to Open Cart. Thanks for your horrible services and rude engineers.

Yes, I am afraid according to our policy, technical support is provided on paid basis.

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the support service level. I checked the mentioned ticket and as I see, there was nothing rude in the support engineers response. He simply informed you that there are no support credits on your account.