jhagg's Content

There have been 59 items by jhagg (Search limited from 26-Jan 19)

Sort by                Order  

#164650 CS-Cart 4 Final Released

Posted by jhagg on 30 June 2013 - 07:07 PM in News and Announcements

As a loyal upgrader since 2.5+ I was really looking forward to this release and followed it's progress. Shocked to find out at the last minute there is no import tool for my 3.06 shop! I noticed the yearly upgrade fee just went up slightly from last year which I just renewed, yes we are still a revenue stream guys....Hopefully this becomes an immediate priority, I cannot imagine how it was not?

#163742 Looking to hire SEO consultant

Posted by jhagg on 16 June 2013 - 11:01 PM in Third-Party Services

I am looking to hire an SEO consultant for Google page rank issues and other SEO related improvements. If you are a qualified consultant or can make a recommendation for an individual or company, please do so.

#163707 Looking to hire SEO consultant

Posted by jhagg on 16 June 2013 - 12:13 AM in SEO

I am looking to hire an SEO consultant for Google page rank issues and other SEO related improvements. If you are a qualified consultant or can make a recommendation for an individual or company, please do so.

#163088 Little annoying quirks that have been in cs-cart forever and should be fixed

Posted by jhagg on 05 June 2013 - 07:47 PM in Upcoming features

I think its kind of strange that CS-Cart still doesn't have a field where we can input the Cost Price of a product. All other e-commerce-solutions i have tried over the years have this, including: Interspire Shopping Cart, Big Commerce, Prestashop, OS Commerce, Opencart, Magento - The list goes on...

Also very annoying that whenever i include an attachment to a product i have to do it twice to make it work.

I agree about the cost field, so simple and such a no-brainer. Why would you not want this information organized in your product information?

#162392 Google not indexing product pages

Posted by jhagg on 25 May 2013 - 08:58 AM in SEO

thank you firstly the fast reply.
so that means i should tick "Keep HTTPS connection once a secure page is visited:" and everything should be ok?

Uncheck it

#161668 V3 Mailchimp addon now available

Posted by jhagg on 12 May 2013 - 03:30 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

$79? wow...

Quality add on with quality support, I use it every day, worth every penny.....

#161074 Tony B/EZ Merchant - Your Site/Server is down

Posted by jhagg on 01 May 2013 - 04:55 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Working now

#161073 CS-Cart 4 Beta is Released

Posted by jhagg on 01 May 2013 - 04:54 AM in News and Announcements

Product cost/COGS needs to be added as core functionality, needing to see how much you profit on an invoice/sale/product should be core functionality in this next gen version, not a third party add on.

#160910 Tony B/EZ Merchant - Your Site/Server is down

Posted by jhagg on 29 April 2013 - 01:17 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Can only assume that whomever services your DNS does not honor the TTL setting for my site addresses (it is 3600 which is one hour and was finalized after a bit of a fiasco on Friday evening). The site has been back up since Friday evening. I just checked from 2 sources and get there for each. I also just checked from 2 client sites by logging into my admin accounts and they are being serviced just fine.

As stated in your other post, I apologize for any inconvenience related to longer login times for admin during my outage. The timeout is set to 15 seconds so your login (when licenses are checked) might have taken a little longer than normal. But, there are no other effects after the login process completes.

Maybe the recent caching work you've done is caching the bad addresses past the time when they should be?

Not really sure, but I have tried from a few different ISP and cannot get to your site, and your e-mail bounces. I would appreciate if you could look at this tomorrow when it is not Sunday and help me so I don't have this problem with my admin side, I am getting fatal errors every other time I log in.

Thank you sir.

#160893 Tony B/EZ Merchant - Your Site/Server is down

Posted by jhagg on 28 April 2013 - 07:39 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Hi Tony, my site has had fatal errors on the admin side all day today and I sent you some emails with the errors which have bounced. Just now I go to your site and it is down, just letting you know, in case you are not aware. P.S. Concerned that your site going down gives mine fatal errors checking add-ons, is there a better way to handle this?

#160807 Free Add-On: [Wsa] Drop Down Breadcrumbs

Posted by jhagg on 27 April 2013 - 01:52 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Doesn't seem to let me select from iPad

#160790 CS-Cart Speed Slowed Down Dramatically in Recent Months

Posted by jhagg on 27 April 2013 - 06:19 AM in General Questions

You don't want to block your bots, they register your site/products/services on Google, etc.... welcome the bots with open arms.

#160763 CS-Cart Speed Slowed Down Dramatically in Recent Months

Posted by jhagg on 26 April 2013 - 08:52 PM in General Questions

There are many technical things to do to optimize speed, and many have written guides here you can search for.

Aside from this there are the basics:

Clear cache
Delete statistics
Optimize database

#160317 Top Menu links to products

Posted by jhagg on 20 April 2013 - 06:05 PM in General Questions

Unless I misunderstand, this function is built into the CS-Cart core menu under Design/Menus/Top Menu (Just add the URL for your page/category/product)

Attached Thumbnails

• TopMenuURL.png

#159952 Changing width of credit card input field?

Posted by jhagg on 14 April 2013 - 02:40 AM in Configuration

You are correct, shrinking the CC icon solved the form length issue. Thanks.

#159627 Changing width of credit card input field?

Posted by jhagg on 08 April 2013 - 06:04 PM in Configuration

I would like to change the width of the credit card info input field, it is too small on Safari. Can anyone tell me where I would find this code?

Attached Thumbnails

• ccpaymentfield.jpg

#159453 ADDON: "Product packages" add-on

Posted by jhagg on 06 April 2013 - 01:22 AM in Third-Party Add-ons

I am having a different problem, it is calculating the discount versus MSRP in a crazy fashion. (image) Also need a way to eliminate the thumbnails of all the included products and also way to change where the included products are displayed and how. Stacking them all up top is pretty messy looking. I have faith they will work out the bugs I have also raised a support ticket hopefully it is addressed soon.

Attached Thumbnails

• ALT-Team-Packages-Addon.png

#159057 Favicon for category pages broken IE10 - Cart v3.06

Posted by jhagg on 31 March 2013 - 06:09 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Looks like you have more going on than just a favicon issue:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20 bytes) in/home/inhome/public_html/store/core/db/mysqli.php on line 117

We were adjusting the memory limit with my host its been fixed, thanks though. Still have the favicon problem.

#159043 Favicon for category pages broken IE10 - Cart v3.06

Posted by jhagg on 31 March 2013 - 02:29 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

I had a problem with this on ie 8 a while back but seemed to clear up with automatic updates

John

My IE is updated to lates version, the problem is only on my cart when I visit other CS-Cart sites it is fine.

#159000 Favicon for category pages broken IE10 - Cart v3.06

Posted by jhagg on 30 March 2013 - 03:40 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

My favicons work just fine on every page except the category pages. When you visit to a category page the favicon disappears to the default IE icon. Even product pages load the proper favicon, just not category pages. I created a ticket with CS-Cart an they said it is a bug with IE10. However I browsed some v3.06 sites in the advertise sites section and there is no such problem with other sites.

Would anyone be able to help me figure out why just the category pages favicon is being overwritten when loading?

Good page:
http://www.in-homeau...store/index.php

Bad page:
http://www.in-homeau...te-programming/

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

#158996 Profile field settings file location?

Posted by jhagg on 30 March 2013 - 02:20 PM in General Questions

Addon settings are stored within the addon.xml file. They are not generally stored in the database unless they are the result of a function.

It's a quote add on that adds settings in the profile fields to ask questions in the quote form. Do you know where the profile fields file is located?

#158992 Profile field settings file location?

Posted by jhagg on 30 March 2013 - 12:30 PM in General Questions

Can someone point me to where CS-Cart v3 stores the file that holds the settings for profile fields as I need to restore this from a backup? I have some custom settings for an add on that were lost.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

#158533 Stripe Payment Add-On v3 from SecureMyshop

Posted by jhagg on 22 March 2013 - 05:23 PM in Third-Party Services

Thank you working and bug fixed.

#158530 Stripe Payment Add-On v3 from SecureMyshop

Posted by jhagg on 22 March 2013 - 05:13 PM in Third-Party Services

Give it a try now.

Yes the download works now, but I see its just the Stripe.tpl file, can you remind me where it is supposed to go exactly?

#158524 Stripe Payment Add-On v3 from SecureMyshop

Posted by jhagg on 22 March 2013 - 04:26 PM in Third-Party Services

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Although it is purely cosmetic, I've got this fixed. File has been uploaded to the product profile and you should be able to download it if you log in and go 'downloads'.

Thanks for fixing it. I logged into your site and it is under downloads but not available. Stripe Admin Fix
The download link is expired or is not ready.