quaxinvn's Content

There have been 17 items by quaxinvn (Search limited from 03-Apr 19)

Sort by                Order  

#117816 Can't add products to block after moving to new host

Posted by quaxinvn on 20 July 2011 - 09:26 PM in Configuration

For me, the solution was:

- Disable "Enable secure connection in the administration panel (SSL certificate is required to be installed on your server)" in General Settings. (I think this is the main fix, I would try this first).

- Having my hosting company disable these rules from the default mod_security ruleset: (this can be part of the fix but definitely NOT by itself the fix for me)

#117814 Unable to add products in 'Related Products' Block

Posted by quaxinvn on 20 July 2011 - 09:22 PM in Installation & Upgrade

For me, the solution was:

- Disable "Enable secure connection in the administration panel (SSL certificate is required to be installed on your server)" in General Settings. (I think this is the main fix, I would try this first).
- Having my hosting company disable these rules from the default mod_security ruleset: (this can be part of the fix but definitely NOT by itself the fix for me)

#116879 Google Sitemap Installed But Something Goes Wrong

Posted by quaxinvn on 11 July 2011 - 03:30 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Hello Quaxinvn,

It seems that the problem occurred because CS-Cart is trying to use more memory than your server allows it to. Please refer to this article in our Knowledge Base: http://kb2.cs-cart.c...wed-memory-size in order to learn more information about how to increase the "memory_limit" setting.

---
Anastasiya Kozlova
CS-Cart Support team

Hi Anastasiya,

I have found the fix. Although it is different from your suggestion, your suggestion pointed me to the right direction: checking config.local.php. So the fix is: In config.local.php, make sure '$config['cache_backend'] = 'file';'. I had '$config['cache_backend'] = 'mysql';' and that did not work.
My current memory is still: '@ini_set('memory_limit', '48M');'. So I think allowing more memory is not necessary to solve this problem.

Once again, thanks.

Quaxinvn.

#116262 Google Sitemap Installed But Something Goes Wrong

Posted by quaxinvn on 05 July 2011 - 12:11 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

In admin panel > Administration > Add-ons, I installed Google Sitemap fine. However, when I clicked on Google Sitemap to view the details, I got this blank page. I'm not sure if having 2 languages English and Vietnamese has anything to do with this. I have SEO enabled and all of my pages have SEO URLs. Any idea to fix this? Thanks in advance.
Posted Image

#110093 SLOW on first visit?

Posted by quaxinvn on 14 April 2011 - 09:51 PM in Why CS-Cart

Both took way over 20-30 s to load. Something wrong here.

Correction: Please ignore this post. The network I was on at that time was slow.

#109192 How to move the PayPal Express button

Posted by quaxinvn on 07 April 2011 - 02:53 PM in Hints & Modifications

Golfcart, I sent you a PM.

Hi,

Could you share your solution on this thread? Thanks.

#108143 Invoice translation - Product info not translated

Posted by quaxinvn on 29 March 2011 - 09:33 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I do have everything translated.

I just got a message from help desk saying this is the bug in current version, 2.1.4 and they are working on it.

#108100 Invoice translation - Product info not translated

Posted by quaxinvn on 28 March 2011 - 05:11 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Hi,

I set up 2 invoices sent after checkout:
- Customer invoice: in storefront language (English or Vietnamese) (fine)
- Orders department invoice: in Administrator panel default language (Vietnamese). (with issues)

The problem is: In the Orders department invoice, all fields are translated correctly to Vietnamese except: order status, payment method, and especially product info (product name, code, options).

Upon closer investigation, I found out only the language translation variables (Admin panel>Content>Languages>Translations) were translated. Any fields that I manually translated like product description (not a translation variable), those were not shown translated on that invoice.

In case you wonder, I have order status, payment method, and product info in 2 languages in my cs cart. It's not that I forgot to translate those fields. When customer invoice is sent in Vietnamese, all fields are translated correctly. Something wrong with orders department invoice setup.

Anyone knows how I can have those fields translated correctly?

Attached is orders department invoice with not-translated fields highlighted.

Thank you in advance.

Attached Thumbnails

• Invoice_issue.jpg

#107779 SLOW on first visit?

Posted by quaxinvn on 24 March 2011 - 04:37 PM in Why CS-Cart

Both took way over 20-30 s to load. Something wrong here.

#106668 Date Option MOD

Posted by quaxinvn on 14 March 2011 - 09:38 PM in v1.x Configuration

Do you know what is problem. I added your given files and i see the calendar, but after i made purche on the invoice i can't see date . do you know how to solve this problem?

To show date option on invoice. Modify '/www/skins/your_skin/mail/common_templates/options_info.tpl'

Old:
{foreach from=$product_options item=po name=po_opt}
{$po.option_name}: {$po.variant_name}

New:
{foreach from=$product_options item=po name=po_opt}
{if $po.variants}
{assign var="var" value=$po.variants[$po.value]}
{else}
{assign var="var" value=$po}
{/if}

{$po.option_name}: {if !$product.extra.custom_files[$po.option_id]}{$var.variant_name|default:$var.value}{/if}

#106639 Date Option MOD

Posted by quaxinvn on 14 March 2011 - 07:24 PM in v1.x Configuration

I have modified Triplet's code according to my requirement to display only future dates above (attached date.zip). To give you an idea, I also attached a screenshot of the result (Date.jpg).

In product_options.tpl, I input the feature value like this:
{elseif $po.option_type == "D"} {*Date*}
{include file="date.tpl"}
<input id="option_{$id}_{$po.option_id}" type="text" readonly name="{$name}[{$id}][product_options][{$po.option_id}]" onclick="displayDatePicker('{$name}[{$id}][product_options][{$po.option_id}]','','','',{$product.product_features[10].value_int});" value="{$po.value|default:$po.inner_hint}" {if $product.exclude_from_calculate && !$product.aoc}disabled="disabled"{/if} {if !$no_script}onkeypress="cart_changed = true;"{/if} class="valign input-text {if $po.inner_hint && $po.value == ""}cm-hint{/if}" style="width:150px"/>

I figured out how to input feature value thanks to this thread: http://forum.cs-cart...ead.php?t=22933. To enable debugging go to Administrator>Setting>General>Check 'Template debugging console '.

Attached Thumbnails

• Date.jpg

Attached Files

• Attached File  date.zip   8.11KB   135 downloads

#106442 change/add checkout Step

Posted by quaxinvn on 11 March 2011 - 07:49 PM in Third-Party Services

To add delivery date, time for 2.1.x: Users>Profile fields> Add fields.

#106351 Session variables - Tricky problem

Posted by quaxinvn on 11 March 2011 - 05:25 AM in Configuration

No problem on the addon. Many times it's easier than typing....
I don't know what you mean by:

What global? You don't have the php setting "register globals" on do you? That would be reallly bad.

Sorry, typo. Should have been 'goal' instead of 'global'. I have edited my previous post to clarify. Thanks.

#106346 Session variables - Tricky problem

Posted by quaxinvn on 11 March 2011 - 05:13 AM in Configuration

Thank you for your reply. The main goal is: because each product has different allowable delivery destination and delivery date (for example, some products require ordering 2 days in advance, while others require only 1), once user adds to cart one product with their delivery destination/date, he cannot add to cart another product that cannot be delivered to that specific destination/on that date. Doing this also prevents user from entering delivery date and destination again during checkout.

A working example of this feature is on www.vyshop.com.

I have taken a look at your addon and, while it provides delivery date, it doesn't really satisfy my requirement above.

#106274 Date Option MOD

Posted by quaxinvn on 10 March 2011 - 05:35 PM in v1.x Configuration

I have modified Triplets' code to enable only future dates according to a feature (date.zip). To give you an idea, I attached a screenshot (date.jpg).

In product_options.tpl, I input feature value like this:
{elseif $po.option_type == "D"} {*Date*}
{include file="date.tpl"}
<input id="option_{$id}_{$po.option_id}" type="text" readonly name="{$name}[{$id}][product_options][{$po.option_id}]" onclick="displayDatePicker('{$name}[{$id}][product_options][{$po.option_id}]','','','',{$product.product_features[10].value_int});" value="{$po.value|default:$po.inner_hint}" {if $product.exclude_from_calculate && !$product.aoc}disabled="disabled"{/if} {if !$no_script}onkeypress="cart_changed = true;"{/if} class="valign input-text {if $po.inner_hint && $po.value == ""}cm-hint{/if}" style="width:150px"/>

I learnt how to input feature value thanks to this thread: http://forum.cs-cart...ead.php?t=22933. To enable debugging, Administration>Setting>General> Check 'Template debugging console'

Attached Thumbnails

• Date.jpg

Attached Files

• Attached File  date.zip   8.11KB   144 downloads

#106272 Session variables - Tricky problem

Posted by quaxinvn on 10 March 2011 - 05:21 PM in Configuration

Hi,

I would like to create some session variables to capture these product options (delivery to, delivery date) values when user click on 'Add to Cart' button. (Attached screenshot)

After that, whenever user opens another product page, these sessions variables will either display in place of those options or, in case session variable is not part of this product's delivery to, displays 'this product cannot be delivered to this city'.

Anyone knows how I can do this. If you think this mod requires major programming and can refer me to a good and affordable cs cart programmer, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails

• session_variables.jpg

#106260 Breadcrumbs lost links

Posted by quaxinvn on 10 March 2011 - 04:41 PM in Store Design & Templates

Hi,

I just bought a template from 3rd party and now the breadcrumbs only show as text and no links. It's pretty useless because I cannot click on a breadcrumb to go back a level.

Please let me know which file I should look into to change this. I've looked at breadcrumb.tpl and style.css with no luck.

Thanks.