instockphones's Content

There have been 6 items by instockphones (Search limited from 19-Jun 20)

Sort by                Order  

#81255 Showing Product Prices in custom Modifications...

Posted by instockphones on 29 May 2010 - 09:53 PM in Store Design & Templates

Hi guys
i had some paid custom modifications done on my site and some of the changes i requested are not fulfilled and they are asking for additional money to take care of it, i was wondering if any one of you guys can take look and help me out with this.

what i want is a simple thing to DISPLAY/SHOW the product prices in the custom product display block they have created. below is the link showing how the custom modification is displaying the products with in sub categories and i have also pasted the code they have written for this block.

ill greatly appreciate any sort of help from aone one of you.

Reference Link
http://www.crocwirel...ppc-6800-mogul/

Custom Coding for the Blocks.
{* $Id: products_sub_items.tpl 8351 2010-05-05 13:38:37Z gvs $ *}
{** block-description:products_sub_items **}

{math equation="(int) (96 / x)" x=$addons.custom_modification.sub_items_count_row assign="percent"}

{if $items}
{*$items|fn_print_r*}
{foreach from=$items item="item"}

{capture name="category"}

{split data=$item.products size=$addons.custom_modification.sub_items_count_row assign="products"}
{*$products|fn_print_r*}
{foreach from=$products item="products2" name="products"}
<div style="position:relative; padding:5px 5px; overflow:hidden; min-height:110px; left:1px;" align="center">
{foreach from=$products2 item="product" name="product"}
{if $product}
<div style="float:left; list-style:none outside none; width:{$percent}%; margin:0; padding:0; color:#2D2D2D;">
<a href="{$index_script}?dispatch=products.view&product_id={$product.product_id}">{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" image_width="70" images=$product.main_pair object_type="product" show_thumbnail="Y" no_ids=true}</a><br />
<a href="{$index_script}?dispatch=products.view&product_id={$product.product_id}">{$product.product}</a>
</div>
{/if}
{/foreach}
</div>
{/foreach}

<div align="right"><hr><a class="underlined-bold" href="{$index_script}?dispatch=categories.view&category_id={$item.category_id}">{$lang.see_all} {$item.category}</a>
</div>

{/capture}

{if $item.products}
{include file="blocks/wrappers/sidebox_general.tpl" content=$smarty.capture.category title=$item.category}
{/if}

{/foreach}

{/if}

#71838 Product Details: Display all associated Categories

Posted by instockphones on 24 February 2010 - 06:17 AM in v1.x Configuration

hi guys
can you please help me modify the above code to display the link and images for these secondary categories as well?

ill greatly appreciate your help

#71636 Displaying Individual Product Features in buy_now.tpl

Posted by instockphones on 22 February 2010 - 05:23 PM in Store Design & Templates

Anyone find an answer to this?

Andy.

i am also looking for the same thing and waiting on the solution, i have also posted my inquiry about the same thing but havent got any answers yet, will update you guys once i have something.

#71536 Showing Product Features in the Information Box

Posted by instockphones on 21 February 2010 - 09:47 PM in Store Design & Templates

Hello every one,
i was wondering how to show the product features in the information box where we have the pricing and add to cart options right next to the image of the product, i remember in older version of cs-cart thats where all the product features were use to display, but in 2.X they have modified them to show in a seperate tab.

i want those features to display in the top pricing box, any help will greatly be appreciated

please see the attached image from the previous version of cs-cart when the features use to display in the information box, thats what i want to acheive with 2.X version.

Regards,
Farhan

Attached Thumbnails

• features.jpg

#71534 Creating list of compatible categories on product page.

Posted by instockphones on 21 February 2010 - 09:43 PM in Store Design & Templates

Stephanie
i appreciate your help on this but i was loking more of an automated kind of solution, as i have almost 3,000 products which has the compatibility among different categories so doing it manually will take a lot of time.

i was thinking of something like writing a custom code in the item detail page to pull the secondary categories for that item and just show them with their links and images it sounds like an easy solution but dont know what page to modify and im also not very familier with php :)

so lets see if i have any better ideas from some one else, but i do appreciate your help though.

I think a block would work for you because you can label it whatever you like and assign the specific categories you want by selecting categories and manual for the settings of the block. You will be have to create the block on the Product level then you can go to each product, enable the block and assign your categories.

I am using 2.0.8 and know this would work fine. I would think it would work the same in 2.0.12 if that's the version you're using.

Good luck and hope this helps!

#71432 Creating list of compatible categories on product page.

Posted by instockphones on 20 February 2010 - 07:40 AM in Store Design & Templates

Hello every one,
i am hoping any one of you might be able to help me out with this as i dont have any experience with php, but sounds like an easy task. this is what i want to accomplish.

on the basis of SECONDARY CATEGORIES for an item i want to show a list of All the compatible categories (with their links and images) on the item detail page.

for an example, if item 1 is compatible (having 1 main and 4 secondary categories) with 5 categories say cat 1, cat 2, cat 3, cat 4, cat 5, so the item detail page of item 1 should have all of these categories listed at the bottom of the page with their images and links.

please see the attached image to have an idea on what exactly i want to acheive.

i'll appreciate any sort of help.

Best Regards,

Attached Thumbnails

• compatibility.jpg