villagechris's Content

There have been 8 items by villagechris (Search limited from 22-Jan 19)

Sort by                Order  

#152747 Gift Registry Notification

Posted by villagechris on 14 January 2013 - 03:22 AM in Upcoming features

The store owner, using CS-Cart 2.2.5, would like to be notified anytime a new gift registry is created.

A potential solution would be to add the store's general email address automatically as a gift registry invitee by default.

The store would also like to be able to print out the registry for their reference if customers walk-in and purchase products from their brick-and-mortar store.

Any ideas?

#152237 Store import tool 2.2.x to 3.0.3 Professional & Multi-Vendor editions

Posted by villagechris on 05 January 2013 - 05:24 PM in News and Announcements

Is this add-on compatible with 3.0.4 Professional?

#139700 Add product to Gift Registry via Product Details or Product List views

Posted by villagechris on 01 July 2012 - 02:03 PM in General Questions

This is a feature I'd appreciate integrated in the core CS-Cart. If this has been added by someone else, I'd be grateful for the code.

#139668 LittleForNow.com - Cloth Diapers & Eco-Friendly Products

Posted by villagechris on 30 June 2012 - 07:59 PM in Advertise Your Store

Hopefully will have it available to purchase within the next month, but if it is something you wanted and needed earlier we could get it packaged up for you Posted Image

Did you ever release your gift registry enhancement add-on?

#134138 Brand / Features add-on

Posted by villagechris on 31 March 2012 - 08:13 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Does this add-on work with CS-Cart 2.2.4 (Professional edition)?

I'm not having much luck setting this up.

#130756 Administrators by country/localization

Posted by villagechris on 07 February 2012 - 01:19 PM in Configuration

I have two administrators/store owners. Each administrator needs to receive notification of orders for a specific country.

Administrator 1 needs to receive order notifications and, in the administration panel, see customers and orders from Canada.

Administrator 2 needs to receive order notifications and see customers from the United States.

Is there a way to enable this functionality in CS-Cart 2.2.4 Professional?

I want to avoid CS-Cart Multivendor edition specifically because of cost and the fact that this storefront only has up to five products.

#130723 "Facebook" add-on is available for testing.

Posted by villagechris on 07 February 2012 - 03:45 AM in Upcoming features

I installed this add-on today into 2.2.4 and the product image and title are not displaying when the product is 'liked'.

When the Like button is selected, the content above it is pushed up the page and becomes hidden.

#129691 Anyone using Moneris payment processor

Posted by villagechris on 20 January 2012 - 11:57 PM in General Questions

I'm interested in the payment method add-on and will investigate it tonight.

I contacted CS-Cart Help Desk and shared my login details for the Moneris Downloads. CS-Cart returned with the following (cost = USD 425!

The modification of such complexity will cost from USD 425. The provided price is approximate. We will be able to provide you with the exact cost only after we prepare the detailed description of this modification and you confirm it.

At the moment we can start working for you only in 10 business days after the payment is made. The whole task will take us 5-6 business days to complete. Let me know if you are interested in it.