racingsolution's Content

There have been 5 items by racingsolution (Search limited from 16-Aug 19)

Sort by                Order  

#319808 The Best Chat For Cs-Cart

Posted by racingsolution on 13 September 2019 - 03:58 PM in Off-Topic/General Chat

We've been using ZenDesk which has a chat feature

#312350 Show Paypal Fee In Admin Order Page

Posted by racingsolution on 15 February 2019 - 05:07 PM in Hints & Modifications

As far as I remember, PayPal does not return this information in the IPN message

Looks like its "payment_fee" in the IPN response unless it's changed.

#312304 Show Paypal Fee In Admin Order Page

Posted by racingsolution on 14 February 2019 - 09:36 PM in Hints & Modifications

Is there an easy way to display the amount of fees that paypal took out from the order when viewing an order in the Admin page?  I see the "Payment Information" column on the right side that seems like a logical place to display that. 

#310706 Review Of Ez Merchant Solutions

Posted by racingsolution on 04 January 2019 - 05:56 AM in Third-Party Reviews

I've used several of Tony's addons and have been very happy with them.  Most recently we hired him to develop a custom addon for a financing service.  Tony was very patient during the process despite the merchant being horrible to work with.  Ultimately he was able to create the addon that worked exactly as we needed it.

#308974 Paypal Ipn And Google Recaptcha (Addon From Ecom Labs) Stoped Working

Posted by racingsolution on 14 November 2018 - 07:31 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Just found this thread.  I'm experiencing the same paypal issue.  Just applied the patch so I'll let you know if it fixes the problem for me too.