jain1980's Content

There have been 18 items by jain1980 (Search limited from 19-Oct 18)

Sort by                Order  

#319886 Changing Our Marketplace Of Add-Ons And Themes

Posted by jain1980 on 16 September 2019 - 05:43 PM in General Questions

There are hardly enough addons and themes. Even a 3rd party addon site for any other shopping cart has more addons. So much importance on filters should be given only when there are tons of addons. 

Please market your software well. Take your marketing to the next level. Have top collaborations. You have a winning product in your hands but nobody knows about it. It pains me so much seeing a great product not having enough developers. 

#319883 Cloudflare Cdn Addon

Posted by jain1980 on 16 September 2019 - 03:31 PM in General Questions

How do we get our cs-cart store to work with Cloudflare? Is there any separate addon for Cloudflare CDN? Anybody using Cloudflare found any significant improvements in the site speed?

#319069 Which Bootstrap Framework Is Compatible With Cs-Cart 4.10.x ?

Posted by jain1980 on 24 August 2019 - 05:36 AM in General Questions

Hello,

What latest version of bootstrap does the latest cs-cart 4.10.x support? Is it still on  bootstrap V2.3?

Thnx in advance for the help.

#318751 Need Service - Adding & Testing Affiliate Codes

Posted by jain1980 on 14 August 2019 - 07:41 AM in Third-Party Services

I have sent PM to you.

#318742 Need Service - Adding & Testing Affiliate Codes

Posted by jain1980 on 13 August 2019 - 03:35 PM in Third-Party Services

Unfortunately our affiliate softwares are not supported. Tapfiliate.com and https://affiliatly.com

#318713 Need Service - Adding & Testing Affiliate Codes

Posted by jain1980 on 12 August 2019 - 03:42 PM in Third-Party Services

We have two affiliate tracking codes as attached here which need to be entered in our website. Both are from separate affiliate tracking softwares.

We want the codes to be put in the appropriate blocks in cs-cart and then fully tested through some test transactions to check if it's working correctly and reporting all the conversions and commissions correctly. We already have blocks for the Footer (all pages) and Thank you page in our cs-cart admin.

#318481 Would You Advise Hosting Csc On Digitalocean?

Posted by jain1980 on 03 August 2019 - 02:38 PM in Web Hosting

I have been using digitalOcean hosting server from quite a time although, I have been using it through a third party host like Cloudways who is responsible to manage all kind of hosting related issue. So, my experience with DigitalOcean is very good as I hardly have to worry about my Cloud hosting related issue. That's why, I strongly recommend DigitalOcean hosting

I have been using cloudways myself but they don't offer a compute optimized server like Digital Ocean.

#318363 Changes Order Statuses Slow Loading

Posted by jain1980 on 31 July 2019 - 12:38 PM in General Questions

We have a similar issue..the CPU usage just goes off the roof..100% usage whenever we put tracking information and mark the orders as shipped. We tried taking off the ticks to disable mail checking, but the same result.

in fact, the slowness of status updates you are talking about in the admin panel is there even in the cs-cart demo store which apparently is on a dedicated server. So something is wrong inherently with the cs-cart code itself.

#318362 Adding Affiliate Code

Posted by jain1980 on 31 July 2019 - 12:16 PM in General Questions

This didn't work. May be we did it wrong or may be some other variables are to be used.

#318361 How Are Cs Cart Developers And Addons?

Posted by jain1980 on 31 July 2019 - 12:15 PM in Why CS-Cart

Did you search only in marketplace or even in google? There are lot of other vendors who make addons for cs-cart but don't list some of them in the cs-cart marketplace. If you can't the addon you are looking for, contacting a developer is your only way.

This should also give you an idea before you make the jump. Contact, Magento, Woocommerce and CS-Cart developers for the cost of the same project and compare which is more cost effective and coming from a high quality developer or a mediocre one..

#318295 Adding Affiliate Code

Posted by jain1980 on 29 July 2019 - 03:32 PM in General Questions

Will try this and see if it works. Thanks e-com labs.  :-)  

#318274 How Are Cs Cart Developers And Addons?

Posted by jain1980 on 29 July 2019 - 10:43 AM in Why CS-Cart

By default, Cs-cart is wayyy faster than Magento and with almost all the features as in Magento. Not sure about how cs-cart performs under heavy load though. Its the most under rated shopping platform. I don't know the reason why but this could have been the next Magento.

Coming to the point, the thing that you will find difficult is finding cs-cart developers. So in general the cost of development will be very high, even for simple projects. 

#318270 Adding Affiliate Code

Posted by jain1980 on 29 July 2019 - 09:39 AM in General Questions

Hi Folks

We are trying to add affiliate code to track all affiliate links. Below is the code given by the Affiliate software company that we should include in cs-cart. We need to track conversions as well as the order amount.

What cs-cart variables should we use to replace the variables 'Unique Conversion Id' and 'Conversion Amount' in the below code?

Place the below code in the head of every page of our website

<script src="https://script.tapfi.../tapfiliate.js"type="text/javascript" async></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
  (function(t,a,p){t.TapfiliateObject=a;t[a]=t[a]||function(){ (t[a].q=t[a].q||[]).push(arguments)}})(window,'tap');

tap('create', '10939-47cd25', { integration: "javascript" });
  tap('detect');
</script>

Place the below code in thank you page

<script src="https://script.tapfi.../tapfiliate.js"type="text/javascript" async></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
  (function(t,a,p){t.TapfiliateObject=a;t[a]=t[a]||function(){ (t[a].q=t[a].q||[]).push(arguments)}})(window,'tap');

tap('create', '10939-47cd25', { integration: "javascript" });)
;
  tap('conversion', 'Unique Conversion Id', Conversion Amount);
</script>

Thnx 

#317980 Multi Page Or Singe Page Checkout - Which One Causes More Load On Server?

Posted by jain1980 on 21 July 2019 - 10:07 AM in General Questions

We are trying to optimise our checkout to be able to order even during huge traffic spikes.

All things being equal (server, database, optimisation etc) which one causes more load on the server - Multi page or Single page checkout?

Also which one coverts better in your opinion?

#317979 Changing Order Status Causes Server To Reach Cpu Limits

Posted by jain1980 on 21 July 2019 - 10:01 AM in General Questions

Do you face the same issue if all notify checkboxes are disabled?

Haven't tried that. Will check that and see if that's the issue. Thanks ecom labs.  :-)

#317609 Changing Order Status Causes Server To Reach Cpu Limits

Posted by jain1980 on 10 July 2019 - 04:22 PM in General Questions

Whenever we change the order status to any status, the site gets really slowed down and the CPU usage touch the highest limits, sometimes even crashing the server. It takes lot of time for the status to change, almost 5-6 seconds. 

We are on a Digital Ocean VPS with 16 GB Ram and 4 core CPU with SSD drive.

What could be the issue? 

#314577 Unable To Change Settings For Certain Shipping Methods

Posted by jain1980 on 20 April 2019 - 07:07 AM in General Questions

We are trying to change shipping settings for a certain shipping method on our cs-cart backend but it results in the "errorAccess denied: Possible CSRF attack" message.

Same thing works for some shipping methods but doesn't work for some. We have tried the anti_csrf setting to false, increasing the max_input_vars to 2000 but no luck. We are getting the same error.

Anybody knows how to fix this?

#314552 Onepage Checkout Or Multi-Page Checkout?

Posted by jain1980 on 19 April 2019 - 12:32 PM in General Questions

Just wondering what is everyone using. Onepage Checkout or Multi-page Checkout? Which one works for you and why?