ryzer's Content

There have been 4 items by ryzer (Search limited from 05-Aug 20)

Sort by                Order  

#60065 Rankling worse using version 2

Posted by ryzer on 05 November 2009 - 11:13 PM in SEO

Won't help.

First you need to check what exactly and how many pages are indexed by google.

For example 135 had links made like /?target=
2x ?dispatch=

now run test

google.com enter

site:www.domain.com target

Now every link you will get as result (I got about 5000+ pages) eqals to your domain.com/index.php

Your cart will not gonna give 404 code for google to remove this non existing link, the fore it remains as some page is loaded on request. Now each such attempt confuses google what is the actual entry page of your domain domain.com or domain.com/index.php or index.htm index.html or whatever with target in link...

If you won't do anything about it you will be very sorry for moving to 2x.

+ if you have ssl you are out of the business soon

Sorry for my ignorance but you have lost me here, what is it that I should be doing. Also what do you mean if I have SSL I will be out of business soon?

#59989 Need Australian company for CS-Cart 2 mods

Posted by ryzer on 05 November 2009 - 07:28 AM in Third-Party Services

Hi there

We are desparately looking for an Australian company to do some work on our cs-cart site. So far we have had very little luck finding anyone who could do more than minor cosmetic changes. If you are or know of anyone who fits the bill please let me know.

I realise there are many skilled cs-cart people OS but we need someone we can contact during our business ours as the timezone difference can become a nightmare.

Thanks

Ryz

#59988 Rankling worse using version 2

Posted by ryzer on 05 November 2009 - 07:22 AM in SEO

HI there

We were using cs-cart 1.3.5 and now that we have upgraded to 2.0.8 it seems our rankings are going down. We are using a third party sitemap submission mod, but it is from the same place we got our sitemap mod for v1.3.5. This is very troubling to us as products that previously ranked really well are now showing up 2 or 3 pages in with the categories that they are included in ranking better than the product itself..

Very confused at this point.

- sorry about the typo in the title.. haha

#50021 Payment Information Not Captured

Posted by ryzer on 15 June 2009 - 03:30 AM in General Questions

I am having exactly the same problem... Help..