luckdragon's Content

There have been 18 items by luckdragon (Search limited from 06-May 20)

Sort by                Order  

#217500 CS-Cart 4: All address fields missing on front end

Posted by luckdragon on 05 June 2015 - 12:07 PM in General Questions

I know this is an old topic, but I'm having this same issue.. all signs point to it being correct, yet it's not.. was there every a solution (aside from another installation)

#213075 Exclude Payment Method For User Group?

Posted by luckdragon on 30 April 2015 - 01:28 PM in Configuration

I also did a very minor hack that says if it's a wholesale customer to disable shipping.. all it states then is "Shipping will be calculated by Sales Team along with overall quote" or something to that effect

#213072 Exclude Payment Method For User Group?

Posted by luckdragon on 30 April 2015 - 01:05 PM in Configuration

I already did the modifications figuring it wasn't possible.

#212996 Product Option Change Code?

Posted by luckdragon on 29 April 2015 - 07:38 PM in Hints & Modifications

Is there a way to have it append the product code with the options? This is sort of useless otherwise.

Jack

you can have it replace the product code totally, additionally, you can have inventory on a "per-option combination" basis, you just need to make sure that one of the options is set for inventory, and then set the product to "Track With Options"

#212994 Exclude Payment Method For User Group?

Posted by luckdragon on 29 April 2015 - 07:21 PM in Configuration

I'm sure this has been asked, however I've been unable to find a decent answer..

I have a wholesale user group in addition to guest and registered users, I'm trying to set it up so that guests and registered users can pay with credit card, but I want the wholesale group to ONLY have the option of paying with purchase order, I set it up so that the purchase order option appears for the wholesale group only, however, the Credit card option still appears to them. I'm assuming it is because they are a registered user in addition to being a wholesale customer.

so my question is 2 fold. 1, is what I'm trying to do possible with the default setup, or 2, is it possible to select a default group for a user to belong to so that I can set credit card up to only work for that user group?

#212991 Hide Payment Methods For Urser Groups

Posted by luckdragon on 29 April 2015 - 06:46 PM in Configuration

I have a similar situation, I accept credit card payments, except from my wholesale customers whom I want ONLY have the option to pay via purchase order, I have CC set to registered and guest, and PO set to wholesale, however wholesale customers can still see CC because they are registered.

#212372 Api Return Results?

Posted by luckdragon on 22 April 2015 - 11:44 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

that worked, thank you, ironically, items_per_page is not a listed parameter in the documentation.

#212365 Api Return Results?

Posted by luckdragon on 22 April 2015 - 11:29 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

I'm curious about something, according to the documentation:
yet when I do myurl.com/api/categories/324/products I only get 10 results even though there are 112 products in that category.. am I missing something?

#209706 Option Combinations Image Gallery

Posted by luckdragon on 31 March 2015 - 12:03 PM in Wishlist & Feature Requests

will definitely have to take a look into this :) thank you

I do have a question though, if I'm running a multi-store instance of CSC I technically have 1 license, correct? so do I need just 1 license for this, or do I need one for each store instance? (new to how multi-store licensing works for add-ons)

#209705 Product Option Change Code?

Posted by luckdragon on 31 March 2015 - 12:01 PM in Hints & Modifications

The product code will be replaced with combination code in this case, not added to the end. But note that the Track with options setting should be enabled for the product.

thank you for pointing me in the right direction.. works beautifully :)

#209602 Option Combinations Image Gallery

Posted by luckdragon on 30 March 2015 - 08:20 PM in Wishlist & Feature Requests

it would be nice to have the ability to create a separate image gallery depending on what option they choose, for example, if I have a dress available in black, red and green, by default, the black comes up, and it shows the different images for black, but if they switch to green, it would be nice to have the gallery switch to the images for the green rather than having to have all of the color variations and their different views (front, side, back) for every possible variation.

I mean, if I wanted to see the images for the red or black dress, I wouldn't have switched to the green to begin with..

#207787 Auto-Select Option Combination Based On Search

Posted by luckdragon on 12 March 2015 - 12:07 PM in General Questions

I have the current version.. but as I said in my previous posts.. I was just checking if it was possible or if it was already done somewhere.. if not, not a big deal.. I'll just write it :)

#207726 Auto-Select Option Combination Based On Search

Posted by luckdragon on 11 March 2015 - 07:44 PM in General Questions

just curious if it's possible to have the page auto-select the option combinations, based on the searched for code..

i.e. I have a t-shirt with several sizes and several different graphics on it.. each size/graphic combination has it's own code, so say I'm searching for P102XXL is there a way to have the option combination automatically select "Heart" for panel and XXL for Size?

#207561 Joint Cart

Posted by luckdragon on 10 March 2015 - 11:49 AM in General Questions

Just be aware of the security risks you open up when you use a common name versus an ID that is unique to a site.

understood, shouldn't be too much of a risk in this scenario.. only 2 sites on the machine, plus both run on the same IP and one is technically an addon of the other..

#207459 Joint Cart

Posted by luckdragon on 09 March 2015 - 12:21 PM in General Questions

I'll write my own if it doesn't exist, (and my client really feels the necessity to have that feature). The basic concept is to just have the session use a common name, and then you can pass session_id between stores..

#207458 Product Option Change Code?

Posted by luckdragon on 09 March 2015 - 12:14 PM in Hints & Modifications

Thanks for the vote of confidence Tool, been a long time since I've done anything with CS-Cart.. and haven't done anything with the new 4.x versions.. seems like double work to create options and then option combinations just to change the code/SKU for it.. I'll look into it.. but from what I understood based on my reading, the CODES in the combinations get appended to the end of the code for the original, my problem with that is that I have some SKUs that I have options for that the sku is totally different depending on the option they choose, (like C212, C215, K414, D329, etc...)

Also I was basically asking if there was a mod out there to do this.. if not, I guess I'll just have to create my own :)

#206430 Product Option Change Code?

Posted by luckdragon on 25 February 2015 - 05:20 PM in Hints & Modifications

is it possible for a product option to have it's own code?

for example, I have a product with a code of P101, but that code changes based on what size they pick..

so P101L, P101M, P101XL, etc... is it possible to assign a code to the specific variation options (preferably on a per-sku basis) and have it return the modified code when the order is actually placed?

#206409 Joint Cart

Posted by luckdragon on 25 February 2015 - 03:23 PM in General Questions

I apologize if this has already been answered somewhere, but I'm not sure what to search for to locate the answer..

my question is:

I'm trying to setup cs-cart in multi-store mode so that I can have electronics in 1 store and apparel in another, and so that the 2 stores have a different look/feel, but was wondering if it's possible to have a "collective cart".. i.e. put stuff in a cart on both sites, and have 1 checkout process?

thank you in advance,