pnt-toys's Content

There have been 10 items by pnt-toys (Search limited from 10-Dec 18)

Sort by                Order  

#46651 Review of ShippingKit

Posted by pnt-toys on 05 April 2009 - 01:40 PM in Third-Party Reviews

What sort of custom mod was made? I was thinking of using their services for a custom shipping mod. I want to be able to make certain products as non-combined shipping. Or automatically split shipments if they exceed the maximum weight of Australia Post.

You can see the end result of the mod here; http://www.painters-...nt-brushes.html. Click on any product to see the "group" of products displayed. I needed the ability to have types of products grouped together for display and ordering.

They are working on a mod for advanced shipping options called SmartShip. This will do what you need. I also need this mod and hopefully it will be ready soon.

#46634 Review of ShippingKit

Posted by pnt-toys on 04 April 2009 - 10:53 PM in Third-Party Reviews

I purchased the FedEX shipping module and I'm very pleased with it. Also, I found myself in need of a special mod for 1.3.5sp4 and decided to see if the fine programmers at Shippingkit could handle it. I must say that I'm very impressed with their attention to detail and knowledge of CS Cart. I highly recommend this service!

#45665 Review of www.webgraphiq.com

Posted by pnt-toys on 17 March 2009 - 04:57 AM in Third-Party Reviews

Sorry, I haven't been paying attention to this thread. http://www.painters-toys.com, this is the store Webgraphiq did for me.

#43385 A manual for non computer gurus.

Posted by pnt-toys on 25 January 2009 - 11:58 PM in Wishlist & Feature Requests

When I first started looking into cart software I looked at Zen Cart and purchased a book offered through their site. It allowed me to understand the software and become very comfortable with it. It was like Zen Cart for dummies. I would love to have a book like this for CS Cart. I would pay for it!!

This could be a great way for the guru's to make some extra cash for mods and such. Think about it, "CS Cart for Dummies". I'd pay 50 bucks.

#41820 3rd Party Affiliate Script

Posted by pnt-toys on 18 December 2008 - 02:57 AM in Third-Party Services

Nope, I contacted Snorocket back in September and never heard back. I have talked to a programmer about this and it is very doable. I'm currently having other work done to another site and have put this idea on the back burner.

I will wait until the new version of CS-Cart is released before pursuing this idea any further.

#38317 3rd Party Affiliate Script

Posted by pnt-toys on 24 September 2008 - 02:34 AM in Third-Party Services

Come on modders! Is this possible and if so how difficult? I will be needing a developer for this job and would like to know if anybody is interested. It has to be worth a buck or two! ;)

#38316 Review of www.webgraphiq.com

Posted by pnt-toys on 24 September 2008 - 02:29 AM in Third-Party Reviews

I chose www.webgraphiq.comfor my store template and I can't praise them enough. They did a great job producing a beautiful template for my store. The price is very reasonable and the quality is great.:P

If you need a custom template or a new look give them try!!!!

#38238 3rd Party Affiliate Script

Posted by pnt-toys on 21 September 2008 - 03:32 AM in Third-Party Services

With a few visitors to this thread I hoped that somebody would have some ideas to kick around. Unfortunately this hasn't been the case. :(

I have contacted a developer about this mod and will proceed with a customized affiliate mod as soon as I have a price quote. I suspect this will be expensive. But, with several affiliates already waiting in the wings I suspect it will pay for itself sooner or later.

As an info site webmaster myself and former affiliate I know what is needed to drive sales. Everybody should seriously look into a proper program that gives your affiliates the tools they want and need. It just makes economic sense.

#37998 3rd Party Affiliate Script

Posted by pnt-toys on 12 September 2008 - 10:45 PM in Third-Party Services

No, I'm looking for suggestions from CS Cart owners or modders. I'm still searching through different commercial scripts, but no luck. Any ideas would be helpful

#37909 3rd Party Affiliate Script

Posted by pnt-toys on 09 September 2008 - 09:39 PM in Third-Party Services

The affiliate part of CS Cart is very lacking. I need the ability for my affiliates to create there own adds for their sites. The style, color, border or no border, size, etc is just a few considerations. These adds can be like Google or Shopzila adds with a small photo.

Has anybody heard of a third party script that can be integrated into CS Cart and serve this purpose? If not, do you think this would be a very costly mod to create?

I have search the forums and it appears that most owners don't care about affiliate marketing. This is too bad, it is a great way to boost sales!

Thank you for your responses.