Darius's Content

There have been 91 items by Darius (Search limited from 16-Dec 18)

Sort by                Order  

#322834 Email Templates ("nice And Easy"?)

Posted by Darius on Today, 06:27 AM in General Questions

Hello, sorry was not specific, was refering to code snippets, wanted to edit footer code

The Gearbox menu (near Save button) in Editing email template contains Preview and Send test email.

#322790 Email Templates ("nice And Easy"?)

Posted by Darius on 14 December 2019 - 06:19 AM in General Questions

Same here, also would be nice field for test email or some preview window

#322691 Ebay Synchronization Add-On: Improvements And New Features

Posted by Darius on 11 December 2019 - 06:28 AM in News and Announcements

I simply stopped using ebay at all, because ebay addon was never updated.. cs-cart does this constantly, makes something promising then abondons project

#322493 Migrate Microdata To Json-Ld

Posted by Darius on 06 December 2019 - 06:36 AM in General Questions

Very good module indeed, installed not long ago and google have added prices and review stars to search result really nice. Thanks again for good value module

If you buy our module 

https://www.ecom-lab...ets-add-on.html

we will implement the required feature for you free of charge

#322492 Customers Cannot Checkout!

Posted by Darius on 06 December 2019 - 06:32 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Sorry my bad :D

And you just reposted the same link.

#322475 Customers Cannot Checkout!

Posted by Darius on 05 December 2019 - 02:39 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

you have posted a link to your admin panel, suggest you renaming admin panel php

Hello,

After having upgraded to the latest 4.10.4.SP1 and all the products and variations updated I was happy to see everything working... for a couple of days.

Last Thursday customers reported the inability to checked out. Ran test, confirmed the impossibility. Even though ALL products had been updated to the new variations system, upon opening the admin part I noticed the msg: "WarningYour store still has old product variations. They currently appear as separate products, without the ability to switch between them. To make them work as before the upgrade, convert old variations to new variations. It's easy and automatic." I found it strange.

I opened a ticket in CSC Help Desk. Was asked for FTP credentials along with CPanel access yesterday morning, and then white listing of their IP on the servers... since then nothing.

NO answer to any reply, no answer to any new tickets, no answer on the phone. My site has been down for over 4 (FOUR) Days and CSC is MUTE!!!

Trying to upgrade to 4.10.4.SP2... did not work... store is closed but procedure is stuck at "Compressing Backup File".

Anyone with similar problem??

#322426 Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.11.2 Are Released

Posted by Darius on 04 December 2019 - 11:59 AM in News and Announcements

testing and testing this new checkout and it scares me to proceed with it...

Besides I always had store setup without default location, now if I do same on demo, I am getting red 3 sentence warning no shipping option available, this might scare away some customers..

Yea and also if I have no default country selected, in new checkout Afghanistan is auto selected, nice :DDDD

#322328 Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.11.1 Released

Posted by Darius on 01 December 2019 - 08:48 AM in News and Announcements

Small improvements you could make for the future

1. product page below title where brand appears and product page features, I wish features would be interlinked, meaning while reading list of features you would click a "hdmi" and this would open category with products that has same feature..

2. since I sell some of the products as weight based and quantity based, I sometimes have difficult time explaining pricing, so in admin product description page there could be a field after stock quantity that would be either a blank or selection of something like units / grams or similar.

3. admin product page own cost field, really its not such a complex request but I believe some could benefit of it.

4. admin bulk edit products, imaging you got store A and store B, 10 products belong to store A cat1 cat2 and cat3 and you want to add those fast to store B cat1, by doing so with bulk edit you would override categories from store a.. meaning you cannot do a addition to a bulk addit list only override field.

5. Regarding bulk edit, it is very resource consuming to bulk edit features if you got many assigned to product, this should be somehow simplified and applying for example brand to 100 or 500 products should not be this complicated.

6. I really do not understand why from cs-cart 1x product description and features must be a separate tabs and they could not be joint by a checkbox, why would you want to make customers do extra clicks. I know you can display product page without tabs but I do not want eliminate tabs..

7. Why from 1x it is still impossible for customers to know products weight in product page and total cart weight without additional modification?

8. I hate very much how admin promotions are organised, if you got many active hidden and disabled this makes total mess, I wish there was a way to sort move them as you can payment methods in admin.php?dispatch=payments.manage
or even view only active / hiddem / disabled / ongoing / ended...

9. Some of the websites I use while in for example checkout, uppon entry of data to field add extra field as if it were with IF statement condition. For example
when it comes to sending products by DHL to Brazil it is mandatory to ask customers their CNPJ number that applies to only this particular country.
Or if you fill company name only then you get additional field revieled like tax number, company registration number

10. Can blocks have availability time? For example available from to date..

11. Ability to display, advertise particular promotion in block..

12. it is optional, but not complicated to make templates to display page view count, how many customers have this product in cart, print page button and similar for display via blocks..

13. Displaying similar items in block by feature

14. why not extend global update /admin.php?dispatch=products.global_update with quick add feature, tag to many products at once..

15. admin order details page. personally i think shipping method has higher priority then payment method. When I open order details page I need fast and clearly understand how all of it will be mailed without scrolling down and how much of it (quantity) sent. All this info should stand out.

16. regarding checkout for a return customer. If you open edit any admin order details page, you will see edit customers info button next to customer info / shipping address / billing address this is exactly how I imagined checkout would look for a return customer, clear knowlege of address he has prior saved and where order would be mailed. If he want then he clicks to edit his address. Same way checkout is done in ebay, edit address only if you need to.

#322327 Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.11.1 Released

Posted by Darius on 01 December 2019 - 08:35 AM in News and Announcements

Were testing Ask a question addon on dev site and..

1. Not registered customers need to register prior sending a message to seller? That is not convenient at all, probably this could lead to some unsuccessful sales..

2. Even if you are registered, responds from admin has no notification within website, nor some bell or even in My account dropdown has no clue about new message something like (1) unread..

3. Same goes to admin, finding out about messages is staying within messaging center and hitting refresh, white responds time may be very crucial to a sale..

#322315 Clear Cache & Cpu

Posted by Darius on 30 November 2019 - 11:49 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Is this normal that after clearing cache particulary cache/registry cpu spikes very high? Is something wrong on my ultimate cart with 4 store fronts ?

Attached Thumbnails

• cpu.jpg

#322274 Module: Utm Statistics

Posted by Darius on 29 November 2019 - 07:58 AM in Third-Party Add-ons

I am getting db error with your addon

for ?utm_source=mail&utm_campaign=blackfriday

Database (error)
Error: Column 'utm_campaign' cannot be null <b>(1048)</b>
Query: INSERT INTO cscart_utm_visits (`timestamp`, `utm_source`, `utm_campaign`, `extra`, `company_id`) VALUES (1575012632, 'mail', NULL, 'a:1:{s:10:\"utm_source\";s:4:\"mail\";}', 1)

Backtrace››

#322253 Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.11.1 Released

Posted by Darius on 28 November 2019 - 01:05 PM in News and Announcements

What do users think, is current version good for upgrade?

#322178 Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.11.1 Released

Posted by Darius on 26 November 2019 - 06:20 AM in News and Announcements

For what I understand latest cscart checkout once you are logged in, ability to be signed in with another credentials - logins if you got multiple accounts?

#322089 V4.11.1 New Owlcarousel Image Viewer

Posted by Darius on 22 November 2019 - 12:44 PM in General Questions

I would like to give you advice, sell your products and services you got on www.cs-cart.com on exactly same 1:1 theme as demo.cs-cart.com this way you would be more likely to improve your main product..

That's actually not the case. We'd like to make the default CS-Cart as useful as possible to as wide of an audience as possible, without the need of extra spendings on custom development. On the other hand, it's impossible to implement everything in one go. That's why we have to set priorities and do some things first and other things second. Different clients have different demands, some of which are harder to implement than others. Deciding what to do next is always a tough decision because we have to find balance between different requests. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. There are many other technical factors involved, such as backward compatibility and the complexity of subsequent maintenance.

I know this explanation doesn't solve the problem raised in the first post. But I hope it at least gives a better idea as to why things as they are.

About the issue with OwlCarousel in particular. Of all the image viewers that existed in CS-Cart by default, OwlCarousel was the only one that adhered to modern web requirements. Other default viewers were at a disadvantage to OwlCarousel (for example, they didn't support swiping on touch-enabled devices), and that's why they were removed.

There are plans to look into adding other image viewers. Currently, it's planned for December, unless something changes.

#322061 V4.11.1 New Owlcarousel Image Viewer

Posted by Darius on 22 November 2019 - 05:25 AM in General Questions

Whole cscat demo store looks old fashioned..

#321814 Delete Orders Without Increasing Stock

Posted by Darius on 15 November 2019 - 07:36 AM in Hints & Modifications

And how does this work with EU laws where customer can access all info you got on him ?

As to my country law orders accessed via web can only be from couple years history. For example Lithuanian Post gives access to legal invoices only up to ongoing moths 5th day.. If you did not download pdf or print on paper till this day, that is in you will not be able to add it to your bookkeeping..

You can always use the "archive orders" functionality in our EZ Admin Helper addon.  It creates corresponding archive tables and moves the orders/order_data to them so they are saved, but not accessed.  And of course you could always find the orders and move them back to their normal tables if you wanted to restore the orders so they're visible in cs-cart.

#321787 Delete Orders Without Increasing Stock

Posted by Darius on 14 November 2019 - 12:36 PM in Hints & Modifications

thank but it is just too pricey as a solution, I prefer hardcode as I am going to do this just once..

Hello Darius

Before the order is deleted, its status is changed. We have an addon that allows you to block changes in inventory during status changes.

https://marketplace....-inventory.html

Best regards

Robert

#321771 Delete Orders Without Increasing Stock

Posted by Darius on 14 November 2019 - 07:57 AM in Hints & Modifications

Howdy,

I need to delete some very old orders but do not want products in those orders stock to be increased, what do I modify to avoid this?

#321533 Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.11.1 Released

Posted by Darius on 07 November 2019 - 07:24 AM in News and Announcements

This is really nice addition.

I have tested the demo with this addon installed, it is little unfortunate new messages do not reflect neither notification bell neither in admin.php index home page. Meaning admin has no clue about new messages upon his work in admin panel unless he checks manually in message center.

Currently, the forms aren't linked to products, and the data is only saved to emails. They can be added to product page with a third-party add-on such as this, but we figured that the message center would be more convenient.

- It contains a link to the product that the question was asked about.

- It is a single place for all conversations.

- Conversation can continue in the store (or by email, because for now, a customer has to sign in to ask a question).

#321530 Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.11.1 Released

Posted by Darius on 07 November 2019 - 06:15 AM in News and Announcements

Thought this silence leads to something :)

I am happy to find this finally

An add-on called Ask Seller a Question has been introduced. It allows customers to ask a question from the page of any product.

thought it will be realized via current forms you got..

#321197 4.10.4 - Abandoned Carts Not Sorting

Posted by Darius on 25 October 2019 - 06:03 AM in Installation & Upgrade

Could you explain what you use it for ? Are you contacting customers, sending email reminders?

Yeah? Not soon enough... I use this all day and is a money maker for me.

#321187 Order placement improvements

Posted by Darius on 24 October 2019 - 01:20 PM in Upcoming features

I really wish this order was extended further with functionality of invoice edit and send save button, also ability to attach result to order. Is this possible or its too complicated.

If I do a mistake in invoice and have to redo it again it takes very much time. I am sending products in bulk quantities, but have to write single item price in invoice so I do much of hand writting, need ability to save and make it available for clients.

#320819 Meet Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.10.4 With Strong Customer Authentication And...

Posted by Darius on 12 October 2019 - 08:34 AM in News and Announcements

Yep, I am after upgrading my store also, only thing that sets me back is this ugly checkout. Tested it few times myself and its too messy also not so configurable as it supposed to have been..

After all the critics you find on this topic regarding the CS CART lite check out, there's nobody that is cheering, are you guys going to modify the thing? 

Months have passed, nothing has happened, I am considering finding a different software, to many abandoned carts after this modification, and whatever I do nothing will improve this fact. 

I want a normal standard state of the art check out like all other proven webshops that are out there, without some ugly black ulcer overlay that scares people away.  

Is it possible to give the option to have the old checkout back? And if so, is it then possible to use an add on like the one made by CS CART Rocks to create a one step check out? 

#320663 Comments And Reviews - How To Enable Rating Without Review

Posted by Darius on 09 October 2019 - 05:37 AM in Hints & Modifications

I have checked this, in case you remove cm-required and post just stars as review, reviews for that product no longer opens..

I would really also like to have stars on product page were customers could simply rate product by stars without writing their names or other details

#320635 Admin Backend Store Select

Posted by Darius on 08 October 2019 - 05:13 AM in Configuration

OK thanks