Rich Hay's Content

There have been 1 items by Rich Hay (Search limited from 01-Dec 19)

Sort by                Order  

#30661 Which Host Is THE BEST?

Posted by Rich Hay on 21 March 2008 - 09:19 PM in Why CS-Cart

Hi everyone

I'm a relative newbie to e-commerce, my only previous experience was with a custom designed site utilising Actinic and decided that I should dive in and get to grips with something more substantial! :roll:

We've just started using CS-Cart and researched several hosting companies in the UK. I finally settled on using uk2.net as they replied promptly and accurately to my queries together with help from Vladimir (at CS-Cart). I have previously used their hosting for another (non e-commerce) site for 8 years and there has been virtually no down time over the period.

We decided to use their business web package which allows us to have adequate space and traffic for multiple sites. I've uploaded CS-Cart without any hitches at all, so far, so good. :)

I've been lurking on the forum for a couple of weeks and the quality of the replies from you all were very instrumental in our decison to go ahead with CS-Cart as well as the excellent pre-sales support from Valdimir. My thanks to all!

I look forward to getting to know you all and not ask too many dumb questions! I also hope hope that, in time, I can positively contribute to the community, that's if I can! ;)