luxor's Content

There have been 6 items by luxor (Search limited from 17-Nov 18)

Sort by                Order  

#31832 Localhost

Posted by luxor on 10 April 2008 - 10:42 PM in Store Manager

I'm having problems with store manager on my localhost. I use windows machine for localhost. Store Manager tries to use CHMOD command and can't go beyond that, as CHMOD is not a windows command. Is there a solution for this?

Thank you.

#31831 Store Manager vs. Windows Server (on base)

Posted by luxor on 10 April 2008 - 10:39 PM in General Questions

Does anyone have a solution for this?
Store Manager does not allow me to upgrade my localhost version of CS-Cart.
It tries to CHMOD and that is not a windows command

i think im not the first person with this problem... i have on base a Windows platform for servers.... (using IIS, and i was try witch apache to...) and i cant use Store Manager because i see that software trying to use some commands from UNIX like ex:

SITE CHMOD 777 //backup/files
504 Command not implemented for that parameter

so... in this case we canot use Store Manager because is optimized just for sites what have on base UNIX server ? :confused:

#31770 Service pack 3 for CS-Cart 1.3.5 is released!

Posted by luxor on 10 April 2008 - 05:33 AM in News and Announcements

Is there a way for me to check which version of CS-Cart I have installed. I did the upgrade on my local computer, but it could not create directory for backup. I also ran the database file. However, I'm not sure that it really worked, as all my mods are still working just fine.

Is there a way to know for sure? Anyone else have problem with using the store manager on localhost to upgrade?

#31685 Credit Card Processing In House

Posted by luxor on 08 April 2008 - 08:54 PM in v1.x Configuration

Thank you. I will give it a try. I agree that security is a paramount issue and I will be the only one accessing the system and deleting CC info ASAP.

#31421 Credit Card Processing In House

Posted by luxor on 03 April 2008 - 03:19 AM in v1.x Configuration

Can I setup the credit card processing to take the credit card information on a secure page and then login to process the credit card?

Reason is that I don't do many online orders. However, I process credit cards in my store. If a person can input their information in the form, then I look it up in the orders and process the credit card at the store, then I don't have to pay for a gateway service.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thank you

#27297 Related Products by Default

Posted by luxor on 24 January 2008 - 05:30 AM in v1.x Configuration

Two part question from a newbie:

1. Can I have the related products show up on the page under description, without the need to be in a separate tab?

If not:

As is, when a person clicks on one of the related products, and then clicks the back button, it goes back to the description of the main product. Then they have to click on related products again to get to see them.

2. Is there a way to have related products be the default tab, instead of description.