imac's Content

There have been 41 items by imac (Search limited from 21-Jul 18)

Sort by                Order  

#305745 Multi-Vendor Roadmap

Posted by imac on 23 August 2018 - 07:55 AM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

We need option for vedor to be able to set thier own delivery options for thier own products and setup thier own promotions. vendor independence is needed to reduce the admin management time! 

We are considering the feature with separate checkout for each vendor. 

If each vendor will have a separate checkout at the storefront than vendors will be able to create their own payment methods, shipping methods and promotions. 

#305744 Multi-Vendor Roadmap

Posted by imac on 23 August 2018 - 07:52 AM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

Hi, any good news about the mobile application? 

Hi, yes there are some good news. 

Mobile Application is available: https://www.cs-cart....pplication.html

#305746 Multi-Vendor Roadmap

Posted by imac on 23 August 2018 - 07:57 AM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

Can I ask when you might be looking to implement a solution for the new Marketplace Facilitator Laws which have come into effect his year in a few States. Deeming marketplaces (multi-vendor stores) now liable to collect and remit sales taxes on behalf of vendors selling in specific states?

Both the add-ons available from Taxjar and Avalara do not work with multi-vendor. Does this make your multi-vendor software non compliant in the US at State level?? 

Hi,

Multi-Vendor allows you to configure taxes, comissions as a store owner. So in fact you can just hold the sale tax amount from vendor orders as a commission.

#316703 Meet Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.10.2 With Improvements And Bug Fixes

Posted by imac on 18 June 2019 - 09:25 AM in News and Announcements

Selecting shipping profile does not working properly on checkout page. The editing profile modal shows up when I select profile box.

video : http://dpr.kadenlee.com/UOUFzB

It's working correctly. Popup is open because you did not fill required fields - Firstname and lastname.

#304662 Vendors Geolocation, Search On Map And By Location

Posted by imac on 30 July 2018 - 08:50 AM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

i asked ,before implemeting this addon, that it will be better to put the field " Location " under product update instead of vendor update.

This is about warehouses, not Vendor geolocation feature.

#314437 Cs-Cart Progress: February 2019 Video Report

Posted by imac on 17 April 2019 - 10:19 AM in News and Announcements

I agree with you on this. What I like in CS-Cart is their concentration on features. The design is not an issue at all as everyone has his own identity and branding. Moreover, changing the design by 3rd-parties smoother than having them add new features. I mean front end development produces fewer bugs and no fatal errors than backend. 

However, CS-Cart should pave the way for developers to create and implement modern features. To name few, there should be an improvement for: 

1- Upgrading UI JS libraries like JQuery UI, Owl Carousel.. etc. For example, I wanted to apply stage-padding to one of my scroller, I couldn't becuase of an outdated Owl version. 

2- Changing Image previewers to modern ones. It is the time to get rid of this magnific pop-up and shift to PhotoSwipe. Also, the versions of these previeweres are still outdated. BTW, source files size of PhotoSwipe if very similar to Magnific Popup.

3- The recent improvements to the Layout manager is great. It should be enhanced to include Pages Hirarchy, adding CSS/JS blocks, AJAX updates, Changes History... etc. We should be able to inherit layout blocks from a master layout. The ability to add a block with custom CSS/JS code is also needed. 

4- Dynamic linking of Google Fonts API, Fontawsome icons... etc.

We are going to release some changes in 4.10 from the list.

1. The jquery will be updated to v3.3.1

2. CloudZoom plugin will be replaced with ImageZoom. We also added swipe for product images. It's important for mobile devices
3. That could make Layout manager bigger and more difficult to understand, so no such plans yet.

#313665 Cs-Cart Progress: February 2019 Video Report

Posted by imac on 26 March 2019 - 11:06 AM in News and Announcements

I've asked for the product barcode (gtin, ean) multiple times in different threads. No response so far from the cs-cart architects team.

It should be moved to cscart_products table, it's the only logical place to be. It's not a feature, it's not translatable and it would highly improve datafeed generation for amazon, google, ebay etc.

Could someone finally tell us, why you don't want to do this?

Dear Jacek,

Thank you for the paying our attention to products barcode.

Can you please write a workflow you are planning to use the barcode? Something like:

- barcode number should be displayed and editable at product page in admin area

- barcode should ..

- admin shoud ..

etc. 

I'm asking because each company has their own workflow to use barcode. I will appreciate you feedback on this. 

#317835 Meet Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.10.3 With Billing Address, Apple Pay, Googl...

Posted by imac on 17 July 2019 - 12:29 PM in News and Announcements

Vat Number in billing return am i wright?

Yes, you can set any fields in billing section you need. Please note, that there is no VAT validation functionality.

#305276 Limiting Categories For Vendors

Posted by imac on 14 August 2018 - 06:52 AM in General Questions

Hello imac,

In your demo, you have 5 plans and "all categories" are in each plan. So all vendors see all categories.

For me UNIVERS =  OFFICE or WATCHES or ELECTRONICS or BABY...

I think your agree that if you have 40 plans on this companies.vendor_plans page (8univers x 5vendorsplan = 40 plans), it will no longer be understandable to attract sellers...

But I agree with your argument "Changing categories through vendor plan would be much easier."

So to respect your logic and be understandable, WHEN will you propose on companies.vendor_plans page, to start by selecting an UNIVERS (Baby, Computers, Electronics) to after present and choose between Plan's categories ?

Thank you.

Hi,

You can use the Hidden plans. In case the plan is hidden Vendor can no subscribe for it. But during review you can assign this plan to a vendor.

e.g. here is the list of plans I have in the backend: https://www.evernote...EmJbkR_x0NcQk-4

Here is what vendor see in admin area: https://www.evernote...pxKjYTvUahtgYQk

#311197 Multi-Vendor Upgrade, Question About B2B Functionality

Posted by imac on 18 January 2019 - 07:00 AM in Why CS-Cart

1. Can multi-vendor upgrade to multi-vendor plus after purchasing?

2. I intend to set up a medical supplies ecommerce platform. A lot of my potential venvdors are seeking to expand their operations overseas. Does cs-cart have a "request quotation" or enquiry feature similar to drugdu.com or alibaba?

1. Yes, it's possible. You should buy upgrade of your license. And just set the new Multi-Vendor Plus license in your Multi-Vendor installation. So there is no need to reinstall the store and make some tech works. 

#314438 Option Combinations To Be Removed In 4.10.1

Posted by imac on 17 April 2019 - 10:21 AM in Upcoming features

I think it's a good idea but you have to give us more details. How exactly will the conversion look like. Will you include the conversion tool in 4.10.1 RC? If yes, it's crucial that you wait for the feedback of the beta testers.

Our store heavily relies on option combinations and the transition has to be made perfect.

Yes, we plan to include the conversion tools to 4.10.1RC

#316911 New Checkout With 4.10 Help

Posted by imac on 21 June 2019 - 10:29 AM in General Questions

I wish I had not upgraded now. I cannot believe they made such radical changes to the checkout process that effectively remove options that were available to customers before the update. 

Plus the lack of postcode shipping calculations would be disastrous for us!

The old checkout (the one from 4.9.3) is still working in 4.10 and you can switch to it any time. 

#310089 Show Po Number On Invoice

Posted by imac on 17 December 2018 - 10:52 AM in Hints & Modifications

Hi Unfortunately it is not pissoble without some extra coding. 

What you should do is change this file: app/Tygh/Template/Document/Order/Variables/OrderVariable.php

Just add these lines:

'payment_info' => array(
                'po_number', 'company_name', 'buyer_name', 'position'
            ),

After this code:

'raw' => array(
                'timestamp', 'notes', 'display_subtotal', 'discount', 'subtotal_discount', 'payment_surcharge',
                'display_shipping_cost', 'total'
            ),

After this you should be able to see payment_info variable in the order_info values, like this: https://www.evernote...wP_I2DjuY1_6_VA

Just click on the required variable and it will be added to the document: https://www.evernote...wP_I2DjuY1_6_VA

Hope this will help.

#311200 Dashboard In The Admin Panel Of Multi-Vendor.

Posted by imac on 18 January 2019 - 07:51 AM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

Hi,

What information, you as Marketplace owner would like to see at the Dashboard.

I suppose for now there for sure should be information about Vendors activity, because vendors and their activity are the key for success business.

I plan to add the following data to the dashboard of root admin (store owner)

Vendors with sales: XX - how many vendors got the orders for selected period

New Vendors: XX- number of vendors registered in the selected period

Vendors with new products: XX - how many vendors created new products for this period

Not logged in Vendors: XX - vendors who did not log in for the period.

New Products: XX - number of products created for the selcted period

Orders created: XX - number of orders placed for the selected period.

What do you think about these numbers? Please share you ideas.

#316487 Upgrade From 3.0.6 To 4.2.3

Posted by imac on 13 June 2019 - 12:02 PM in Installation & Upgrade

We are trying to upgrade a 3.0.6 CS-Cart store to 4.x.

The first step in this process is to use the Store Import tool to go from 3.0.6 to 4.2.3.

The problem we are having is that we can't seem to find a location to download a blank copy of the 4.2.3 software.

We have lodged a support ticket, but we are wondering if there is a download link elsewhere. We checked the cs-cart user file section, but all that had was a 3.0.6 download and a 4.10 download.

Hi, there is no link in public. Tech support should provide you with a 4.2.3 package, so follow the ticket updates.

#317353 Cs-Cart Speed : Which Version ?

Posted by imac on 03 July 2019 - 11:36 AM in General Questions

I have a website running with Cs-Cart 4.5

I'm thinking of making updates but as i'am actually not totally satisfied with speed, i don't want to have a slower website with a newer version.

I read 4.7.1 was slower again, is it true ?

And which version do you think is the fastest Cs-cart release ?

Thanks for help :)

There were no serious performance issues or performance updates in 4.5 - 4.10. Even though there some new features, but I do not recommend you skip the upgrade because someone wrote that it is slower. It's depend a lot on configuration of CS-Cart.

The best scenario is install demo store, upgrade it and make the performance tests. Also good hosting with Nginx, latest PHP version (not lower that php 7.1) and correct configuration will improve the performance of you store. That's for sure.