imac's Content

There have been 96 items by imac (Search limited from 18-Mar 18)

Sort by                Order  

#297707 Try The New Responsive Admin Panel

Posted by imac on 12 March 2018 - 06:25 AM in Upcoming features

If I have already changed the positioning of some of the blocks (like 'Order by status' and 'Recent Activity'), would this responsive add-on change them back to default positions?

Yes, most probably it will. The best practise is to do all the changes using add-ons.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm not looking hard enough, but I cannot see a sign out button when viewing from a smartphone? I can see it on the desktop and tablet view though

Just click the triangle near the Simtech: https://www.evernote...iGfk2BYCw0j_7Lk

#297706 Try The Advanced Import Of Products

Posted by imac on 12 March 2018 - 06:11 AM in Upcoming features

Say, i import 6000 lines.

But i dont know what is inside, only see the top.

I want before the real import is done, look in that file.

So maby, first import, check and than finaly import.

That will complex the import process significantly. So if you are importing for the first time and not sure about how this will go I would recommend to import 100-200 lines and check the results. In 4.7.1 we added a special filter on the manage products page - Recently Updated

And maby even changed a field in that file.

And yes, Excel i know, but that is not what i want.

See the response about complexity - the more complex import process is - the more unpredictable and sudden mistakes you get. 

#297705 Try The Advanced Import Of Products

Posted by imac on 12 March 2018 - 06:06 AM in Upcoming features

Need it to be able to read a text tab delimited file.

Also getting an error even though max upload is 60mb.

This is PHP configuration restrictions at your hosting. You can start with this URL https://www.drupal.o...-in-your-phpini

#297468 Multi-Vendor Roadmap

Posted by imac on 07 March 2018 - 05:28 AM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

Dear IMAC,

I am wonder can you answer my question;

will you include #2, #4 and #6 on the there list?

2. PayPal for Marketplace - payment method integration

4. Configurable seller application form - ability to manage fields and look&feel of seller register page

6. Admin to Vendor Communication addon

Without these, I can't start the marketplace, as those are essential for my business design.

If you can answer my question, I will appreciate you, Thanks in advance!

Hi,

PayPal for marketplaces will be included in 4.8.1 but you can start working with PayPal Adaptive which is the same. PayPal allows all CS-Cart merchants to register in PayPal Advanced. 

4 & 6 are features that can be coded specifically for you by developers and it's not a lot of money. So if time is critical for you I would recommend you to start right away otherwise you would need to wait, it can be 4-6 months or more.

#297379 Try The New Responsive Admin Panel

Posted by imac on 06 March 2018 - 07:05 AM in Upcoming features

Hi, we updated main color in Responsive Admin style, now it loos like this:

responsive-admin.png

You can test the Responsive theme at dev demos: dev.demo.cs-cart.com/admin.php just install Responsive Admin Panel [Beta] add-on and enable it.

#297377 Multi-Vendor Roadmap

Posted by imac on 06 March 2018 - 07:01 AM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

When will you implement feature #5 Separate checkout for each vendor  ?

I don't find the addon "Vendor debt payout"  , where is it ?  On 4.8.1 version ? When it will be available ?

It's in v4.8.1. We plan to release this version in April, May.

You can test it at our demos at http://dev.demo.mv.c...t.com/admin.php

#297366 Split Payment (Adaptive Payment) In Multi-Store

Posted by imac on 06 March 2018 - 05:59 AM in Configuration

Is it possible to have split payment (or commission) in the Multi-Store version https://www.cs-cart....e-software.html(not Multi-Vendor version but Multi-Store). Many thanks

Hi, 

What do you mean under split payment? In Multi store you have separate checkouts - each store has it's own checkout. E.g. you have two stores store1.com & store2.com  - customer should authorise at each store separately and he will have different carts at each store.

#297364 Rebuild Cs-Cart Store From The Ground Up.

Posted by imac on 06 March 2018 - 05:46 AM in General Questions

What is the last version that it's supported in?  Trouble is customers who are running say 4.2.1 and want to get to current.  Store import used to only go to 4.4.1 (could be a bit more recent) so you could import them to there, but then have to do 20 or so upgrades to get them current.  Having it be current to at least the first minor release level would be great.  I.e. 4.7.1, 4.6.1, 4.5.1, etc.  Also some type of notification when it's been updated?

It support 4.7.2. Each time we update the add-on we change the description here: http://marketplace.c...ore-import.html

No special notifications.

You can ask any time in Slack channel or her on forum.

#297315 Multi-Vendor Roadmap

Posted by imac on 05 March 2018 - 12:32 PM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

Is there any addon that focuses on vendors accounting page ? We want our future clients to pay only commission from their sales. The store clients will pay for theirs orders when delivered (not in advance) so the vendors gets the money on his bank account directly from the delivery company. For this reason the actual accounting area is totally wrong for my needs because I need more complex area with sheets containing orders, commission invoices for vendors with clear description of period and products he sold that are the subject for that commission, etc. Also the possibility for the vendor to pay the commission invoice directly from vendor panel using appropriate payment gateway. 

Money will go directly to the vendor account after we implement feature #5 Separate checkout for each vendor 

As for the possibility to pay vendor commission we recently implemented a new feature, see the quick video here: 

#297303 Try The Advanced Import Of Products

Posted by imac on 05 March 2018 - 09:50 AM in Upcoming features

Hi ikoshkin please test this addon its very useful and more flexible. Please add XML structure because the most store site and company not use only .csv format 

please follow this link. You can change a lot of thinks. i use this addon if you want i can sent.

import pro 

test site

**we can use the same column, for different column. its very useful. Example I want to use a sample column for all of the following

Page title

Meta description

Meta keywords

search word

***i test 6000 products in demo sites gives "processing" screen and didnt work.

****in demo sites in "options" "Delete all existing product files before import" and the others  didint works too

Can you please send me examples of XML files you use. We are considering the ability to add XML to updated import.

#297299 Rebuild Cs-Cart Store From The Ground Up.

Posted by imac on 05 March 2018 - 09:44 AM in General Questions

I added Store Import to the home page of marketplace.cs-cart.com

Unfortunately we can not include this add-on to CS-Cart core because in this case Store import will slow down the releases.

#297121 Vendors Geolocation, Search On Map And By Location

Posted by imac on 02 March 2018 - 09:13 AM in Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests

Hi, we've prepared a screenshots of how geolocation feature could work in Multi-Vendor.

We use scenario of Chinese food marketplace in London. 

The main points are:

1. Ability to see/change your current location.

2. Ability to filter vendors by location or distance

3. Ability to search products by location or distance

4. Configurable block of vendors filled by their distance to the customer

I'm not sure that we will be able to implement all of these feature in the way they are shown - but at the moment I need to understand if this is what you need for Multi-Vendor.

Please go through the attachments to see the mockups. 

Your feedback is very welcome!

Attached Thumbnails

• blockShopsNearYou-and-location-20736-GeoLocationConcept-0003.png
  • 1-20736-GeoLocationConcept-0003.png
  • 2-20736-GeoLocationConcept-0003.png
  • 3-20736-GeoLocationConcept-0003.png
  • location-catalog-20736-GeoLocationConcept-0003.png
  • catalog-20736-GeoLocationConcept-0003.png
  • vendors-20736-GeoLocationConcept-0003.png

#296991 Rebuild Cs-Cart Store From The Ground Up.

Posted by imac on 01 March 2018 - 01:51 PM in General Questions

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

So... After i work one week 24/24 to move all... now we have simple 2 click? ! 

:-(

I'm very sorry you did not find the Store Import. Many of the forum users aware of it. 

In case you know where should we place information about it please let me know

Probably you can save one week of life to someone else:)

#296923 Раздел Закрыт. Русский Форум Теперь По Адресу Forum.cs-Cart.ru

Posted by imac on 01 March 2018 - 08:55 AM in Русский (Russian)  

Привет,

В связи с планируемым переездом на новый форум, данный раздел закрыт для создания новых тем чтобы все новые темы создавались в соответствующих раздел - так будет проще найти нужную тему.

#296913 Rebuild Cs-Cart Store From The Ground Up.

Posted by imac on 01 March 2018 - 08:21 AM in General Questions

Take a look at Store Import add-on. It moved all the data from you store to the new version.

Within week we will release the update so you can move you store to 4.7.2SP2 from any of 2.2.x / 3.x.x / 4.x.x

http://marketplace.c...ore-import.html

#296718 Try The New Responsive Admin Panel

Posted by imac on 27 February 2018 - 02:33 PM in Upcoming features

It's using bootstrap v2.3

It's required to have backward compatibility with add-on that change/add templates in admin area.

#296695 Meet New Update: Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.6.3

Posted by imac on 27 February 2018 - 12:18 PM in News and Announcements

Lack of an automatic billing for vendors was also one of our biggest surprises and disappointment. I hope that they address this as part of the integration of PayPal for Marketplace. 

As part of the vendor registration, the new vendor enters their PayPal info and enrols in the plan which also serves as an extra verification for the vendor application. 

Hi, If you can find a 15 minutes for a call I would like to discuss the problems you faced when you bought Multi-Vendor.

Please send me PM.

#296681 Gdpr Policy In The Eu

Posted by imac on 27 February 2018 - 08:50 AM in Upcoming features

Hi Guys,

We are considering this feature for CS-Cart / Multi-Vendor. 

Right now I'm trying to find answer to questions: what kind of personal data should customer have access to (export/modify/delete) in CS-Cart.

It looks like:

- User & profile data

- Orders

- Cart & Wishlist content

Besides if client want to be "forgotten" should we erase all the records or we can just anonymize this data - like replace with "deleted user". This is need in order to maintain sychrnonization process - a lot of stores have some kind of synchronisations like CRM, Accounting programms etc. Documentations says there should be 2 optins erase of anonymize, and this is not good(

This is a very important point I think.

Feel free to share you thoughts on this. 

#296609 Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.7.2 Are Here

Posted by imac on 26 February 2018 - 01:03 PM in News and Announcements

I'm hoping that the reasons for the delay are server based and not content based.  I'm hoping we're not returning to multiple contents of the same version for both upgrades and new installations.  If so, I take pity on the support department.

But this upgrade does seem to be taking a long time compared with past experience.

We fix such things in service packs now.

Delay in upgrades give away is because of this - find out if everything ok and give away a good new version.

#296606 Sales Performance Of 4.x.x Compared To 2.x.x

Posted by imac on 26 February 2018 - 12:53 PM in General Questions

And let me ask what matters?

Developers have tons of time and resources, they been working on many projects that never succeeded...

Darius, are you telling me that having google analytics inside you store in most important feature?

You see I do not see logging in to google analytics and making detailed research there as a problem. And spending developers time on coping this interface into CS-Cart admin panel is not a good thing to spent resources on. 

#296061 Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.7.2 Are Here

Posted by imac on 20 February 2018 - 08:49 AM in News and Announcements

do note that it's &ctpl, not &ctp to clear the template cache.

Is it really necessary to wipe out all the thumbnails (&ct) forcing them to be rebuilt for this upgrade?

If it's required, shouldn't it be done by the upgrade process when it completes?

It's not necessary. 

I wrote this because this is the first thing we do before debugging - clearing the cache completly.

#295965 Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.7.2 Are Here

Posted by imac on 19 February 2018 - 12:59 PM in News and Announcements

Is it possible to only update the variations and google export addons?

I don't think so, most probably you will run into some problems.

#295619 Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.7.2 Are Here

Posted by imac on 15 February 2018 - 12:32 PM in News and Announcements

After upgrading to 7.2 all product images from home page are gone.

From what block the images were gone? Did you clear the cache using (?cc&ctp&ct parameter in URL)? 

#295580 Sales Performance Of 4.x.x Compared To 2.x.x

Posted by imac on 15 February 2018 - 06:56 AM in General Questions

Was a long time a go

And i can`t tell you exactly the difference. But i now as in 2013 i dominate google with my shop

Yes ... i now.. in time lot of rules was changed and developet ...market also grow..

But it results that Cs Cart is no more efficient as he was. And all we feel this

Before 2013 (aprox) when we jump at V3... when "community edition" disapear... all my carrier from my country was offering a free addon for Cs Cart. When V3 was released everyone forgotten CsCart until this day... and i can proof here, and more 

If imac said:

- Its about providing you with powerful tool, not leading your business

It's not a problem for b2 business which CS-Cart is primary focused on

Means that CsCart is no more good for me

...i will back

the more difficult Google rules become - the greater efforts you should put to achieve good results. 

The point is that everyone follows his own strategy. One write a lot of blog articles (blog was included in v4). One just correctly set meta tags and descriptions, someone work with agency. CS-Cart optimizes a lot of these approaches and give you tools - but we can not auto generate unique content for you, or set meta tags for your niche.

Once again. You blame CS-Cart SEO tools. But don't forget the time is passing and each day there more and more competitors on the market.

So it's not just about the SEO, there are a lot of other factors.

I see lot of complains "I'm gonna leave CS-Cart for other platform XX" But what are going to find there? Automatic SEO configuration that will place you on the first position in Google among other thousands of competitors?

#295506 4.2.4 To 4.7.1 Sp2 - Big Step

Posted by imac on 14 February 2018 - 09:45 AM in General Questions

Very sure... i can give you example domain in private

i install my friend 4.5.2 there... i now what i do it :)

Try to enable social buttons add-on. It contains OG