fortysixseven's Content

There have been 17 items by fortysixseven (Search limited from 28-Feb 20)

Sort by                Order  

#198490 Figure For Weight's

Posted by fortysixseven on 01 December 2014 - 09:53 PM in Configuration

Hello,
I'm trying to tweek my cart's weight's.

Can someone tell me what the figure I should add for weight's?

example:
if one pound is 1.000
what would the figure be for one ounce? two ounce's? etc.

Thank you in advance,
Bill

#197732 Cart Locks Up At ........

Posted by fortysixseven on 23 November 2014 - 02:57 PM in Configuration

Also when I go to your site the popup notification addon is not showing content, see snip. try turning off just in case its related

Can you help me with why the PayPal server is NOT loading when trying to checkout?

#198498 Figure For Weight's

Posted by fortysixseven on 01 December 2014 - 11:27 PM in Configuration

An ounce is 1/16 of a pound so it would be .0625 per ounce. Where are you using ounces? If this is typical of your products, you might want to change your measure and calculate the number of grams in an ounce (28) and use that for your weights.

I live in Florida, USA, and only ship in the USA. My product's are about an ounce each, except t-shirts which are 4 ounce's each. People usually purchase a few different product's each weighing an ounce each, so most shipments are only 3-5 ounces.
my cart is at: www.fortysixseven.com click on Awareness Shop

#198505 Figure For Weight's

Posted by fortysixseven on 02 December 2014 - 01:44 AM in Configuration

use grams and unit of measurement as 1
so most t shirts will be 200g

john

Now I'm really confused ;)

#198563 Figure For Weight's

Posted by fortysixseven on 02 December 2014 - 02:26 PM in Configuration

Tbirnseth was right.

1 ounce is 0,0625 lb
2 ounces - 0,125 lbs
3 ounces - 0,1875 lbs
4 ounces - 0,25 lbs
5 ounces - 0,3125 lbs

Best regards, Alt-team.

THANK YOU :)

On the Settings -> General page you can find two settings:

Weight symbol - Symbol of the unit of weight that you use in your store (e.g., lb, kg, etc.)
Grams in the unit of weight defined by the weight symbol - Number of grams in the unit of weight that you use in your store.

THANK YOU :)

#197712 Cart Locks Up At ........

Posted by fortysixseven on 23 November 2014 - 02:02 AM in Configuration

URL to Cart is:
www.fortysixseven.com/cart

#197730 Cart Locks Up At ........

Posted by fortysixseven on 23 November 2014 - 02:02 PM in Configuration

Also when I go to your site the popup notification addon is not showing content, see snip. try turning off just in case its related

Yes, I know. I have deleted and disabled the pop-up but for some reason it still show's up. Did you try and access my cart, and payment process? Did PayPal server load?

Thank you

#197711 Cart Locks Up At ........

Posted by fortysixseven on 23 November 2014 - 01:55 AM in Configuration

Hello,

My shopping cart locks up after customer try's to pay, ie: page come's up saying "connecting to PayPal server" and locks up there, does not load PayPal site.

Attached Thumbnails

• connecting.jpg

#197318 Need Help With Product Shipping Cost's

Posted by fortysixseven on 19 November 2014 - 01:56 AM in Installation & Upgrade

Hello,

Would like to hire someone to set up my shipping costs for individual products in my FREE shop. Shop is for Childhood cancer Awareness products. 33 item's at this time. Please message / email me with price if you are interested

#198059 Need Help With Product Shipping Cost's

Posted by fortysixseven on 26 November 2014 - 05:33 PM in Installation & Upgrade

Dear Forthsixseven,

We also want to help you.
Please, check PM.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Again:
I need my shipping method's set up in my cart for shipping to United States ONLY

Are you willing to help me, or should I ask some one else? I have emailed all of the information you need. I really need this done ASAP. I know our time difference is an issue, I live in Florida, USA

Thank you,
Bill

#195899 Tutorial's?

Posted by fortysixseven on 01 November 2014 - 09:27 PM in Configuration

Hello,
Is there a tutorial on how to set shipping cost's per individual products?
Thank's in advance,
Bill

#195918 Tutorial's?

Posted by fortysixseven on 02 November 2014 - 02:50 PM in Configuration

Hi, what is your cart version? You can look for the Shipping freight field under Shipping Properties tab.

Hello,
I just updated to v4.2.3
would like to know if there is a step by step tutorial, as the cart really doesn't explain 'how to' modify each field for seperate shipping charges for each product ie:

Someone buy's a shirt that usually ships for $4
then...add's a decal that usually ship's for $2

I don't want to charge $6 for the shipping of these two product's, but would rather charge $4.50

BUT..........if they were to buy two shirts, then the shipping would be $6.00

#198339 Usa Shipping Only

Posted by fortysixseven on 29 November 2014 - 07:19 PM in Configuration

Hello,

v4.2.3 (free)

I only want to ship to the United States. What are my settings for this option? Do I need to remove ALL the other Countries?

Thank you

#193919 Stay Connected?

Posted by fortysixseven on 11 October 2014 - 04:00 PM in Configuration

Hello,
Is the "Stay Connected" feature available in the free version? if yes, how can I activate it in my store front?
Thank you in advance,
Bill

#193959 Not Receiving Email's From Contact Form

Posted by fortysixseven on 12 October 2014 - 07:28 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Hello,
Hope all is well.
Got a problem with my 'Contact Form'
I'm not receiving email's when sent through contact form. I have changed the email addreess a number of time's and also added fowarders in my Host cPanel, still I don't get the email's.
Any suggestion's?

Thank's in advance,
Bill

#198292 Connecting To Paypal Sever

Posted by fortysixseven on 28 November 2014 - 11:29 PM in General Questions

Hello,
having an issue w/ paypal at check-out. Any help / assistance is deeply appreciated

CS-Cart v4.2.3

My Check-out does not work.
PayPal server will not load at check-out,
My customers can not check-out

#193884 Link To Internal Pages?

Posted by fortysixseven on 10 October 2014 - 04:04 PM in Configuration

Hello all,
First of all let me say that I am thrilled to be using cs.cart, and I hope that our customer's will be just as thrilled!
I am new to this forum so please bare with me. I am stuck on the page creation part of the program. I have created a few page's and would like to know how can I add the page's to the bottom (footer) area where the 'about', 'our team', 'site map', etc. are located?
ie:
would like my page named 'link partners' added to ALL the footer menu's on ALL page's

Thank you in advance.
Bill
Childhood cancer Advocate
Father of a SURVIVOR