madhuri's Content

There have been 110 items by madhuri (Search limited from 15-Sep 18)

Sort by                Order  

#202920 Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme

Posted by madhuri on 19 January 2015 - 01:02 PM in Store Design & Templates

Dear EnergoTheme,

Thanks for your prompt response. As we are implementing your theme on our website, we are excited that your theme will give a boost to our e-com business. Good work EnergoTheme Team.

Once again thanks for the lovely theme and a wonderful support

Regards,

#202916 Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme

Posted by madhuri on 19 January 2015 - 11:53 AM in Store Design & Templates

Dear EnergoTheme Team,

We appreciate and love the vivashop theme you have developed for cs-cart, which is so far the best we have seen. We bought the theme for our website. We have been facing issues with theme installation, first it was issue with our hosting service provider so to avoid those issues and impact on our business we have migrated our site to AWS.

After all the setup and installation of theme we are still facing the issue as when we activate the energothemes from admin panel, it shows blank on our website. We have contacted you regarding the same.

Though we understand that you don't work on Sat/Sun, but any response today will be really helpful.

We are quite excited and eagerly waiting to have this theme on our website. Will appreciate if you can respond/help us ASAP.

Thanks.

#191431 Unable to Checkout - no shipping available

Posted by madhuri on 04 September 2014 - 07:22 AM in General Questions

I am also having same problem, it is showing an error "Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.". I tested all the settings but nothing works.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

#191108 searchanise not working

Posted by madhuri on 30 August 2014 - 10:55 AM in General Questions

Can anyone know how to change the url of apply for vendors account to SEO url.
example i have to change the url from base_url//index.php?dispatch=companies.apply_for_vendor&return_previous_url=index.php to
base_url/apply-for-vendor-account.

Thanks in advance..!!

#202337 Twigmo Addon Error.

Posted by madhuri on 12 January 2015 - 12:45 PM in Twigmo

When i try to connect using twigmo addon it gives me the followion error:ErrorThe Twigmo server failed to access your website at http://aquanta.in/ad...ch=twigmo.post. Please make sure the website is accessible through the Internet. If your storefront is currently closed, please open it temporarily and try connecting Twigmo add-on once again.Please help me with this.

#206873 Adding Facebook Pixel Conversion Code In Cscart Version 4.2.4

Posted by madhuri on 03 March 2015 - 07:28 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Hello,
I want to add the facebook pixel conversion code for my registration page.I want to add code in head section of registration page.Please could you guide me how to achieve this.It would be a great help.

Thank You

#207749 Google Sitemap Addon Not Working Properly.

Posted by madhuri on 12 March 2015 - 06:57 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I have enabled the google sitemap addon and when i click on this link https://aquanta.in/i...xmlsitemap.view it gives me following error:XML Parsing Error: no element found
Line Number 1, Column 1:
^
Please see the attached screenshot.
On storefront it shows this:https://aquanta.in/sitemap/

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2015-03-12 12:24:57.png

#207872 Google Sitemap Addon Not Working Properly.

Posted by madhuri on 13 March 2015 - 01:10 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Now my sitemap is created which is visible at the link https://aquanta.in/i...itemap.view.But when i hit aquanta.in/sitemap.xml it redirects to homepage i.e aquanta.in.And when i am testing my sitemap in google webmaster tools it is giving me error :Your Sitemap appears to be an HTML page. Please use a supported sitemap format instead.Please help to solve this.

Thank you.

#207941 Google Sitemap Addon Not Working Properly.

Posted by madhuri on 14 March 2015 - 06:05 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I have followed this article only.But when i am hitting aquanta.in/sitemap.xml it is redirecting back to my site homepage.i.e aquanta.in.
And when i am adding this sitemap to google webmaster toools it is giving me the following error:Your Sitemap appears to be an HTML page. Please use a supported sitemap format instead.Please help.

#203337 Zip/postal Code Field For Locations Not Working Properly. V4.1.1

Posted by madhuri on 24 January 2015 - 12:36 PM in Configuration

Hi,
This is a serious issue for us as well because our shipping provider provides shipping service based on postal code so I have 3000+ postal code to where the I can ship product but the the location Administration->Shipping & Taxes->Location->Zip/Postal codes can take only 2 entries as mentioned in above post, if there are more than postal codes, then I get the following error on checkout page
"Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it."

Can someone please help us in this.

Thanks

#200955 Enable Social Login Via - Google, Facebook, Twitter

Posted by madhuri on 26 December 2014 - 06:39 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I want to enable social login integration in my project.How can i do this?Can anybody please help me with this because i am new to cs cart.

Thanks in advance.

#201001 Enable Social Login Via - Google, Facebook, Twitter

Posted by madhuri on 26 December 2014 - 12:29 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

when i am trying to login using google it is giving me following error:redirect_uri_mismatch.Please can anybody tell me what is going wrong.

#201179 Enable Social Login Via - Google, Facebook, Twitter

Posted by madhuri on 29 December 2014 - 07:23 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Whenever i try doing login using twitter i get the following error.
Authentication failed. The user has canceled the authentication or the provider refused the connection.I am working on 4.2.2versionof cs cart.
Please if anyone can figure out this .

#203874 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 30 January 2015 - 06:10 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I tired disabling the license but i am facing the same problem..Please guide me..

#203805 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 12:42 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Can this be due to theme?how theme is related with admin panel?

#203793 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 11:50 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When i login through a paticular vendor that i can see all other vendor dtails also.only admin can see all the vendors not the vendor.Please suggest what is wrong?Please help me with this..

Thank You

#203800 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 12:20 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

vivashop theme

#203796 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 12:13 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

yes ..why i am facing this problem?

#201068 Storefront Not Visible.

Posted by madhuri on 27 December 2014 - 01:26 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I have installed the vivashop theme but nothing is visible on the storefront.When we tried contacting their support they replied as :We have analyzed your server and here is what we have found:

The VIVAshop had successfully been activated since the SUCCESS confirmation was received in the custom script we had created for you. Therefore it is not a theme problem anymore.

There are several issues with your CS-Cart installation caused by either a faulty upgrade or custom core file modifications.

The first issue we initially saw was that none of your themes could be displayed once they were activated, including the default CS-Cart responsive theme that has nothing to do with our code. Reason for none of your themes being displayed was caused because there was an "index.html" file in the root of your CS-Cart installation which had priority over the "index.php" file.

The second issue is that your database is either corrupted or was modified. The "cscart_categories" table is missing the "level" column.

The third issue is that you are missing language variables in your database. T

But the thing is i have installed the other default theme and checked then it is visble but the vivashop theme is not visible.So please can anybody figure out this.

Thanks in advance.

#201169 Storefront Not Visible.

Posted by madhuri on 29 December 2014 - 05:19 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

There is no index.html file in the theme folder.

#201203 Storefront Not Visible.

Posted by madhuri on 29 December 2014 - 09:42 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Ok

#204841 Social Login Facebook.

Posted by madhuri on 10 February 2015 - 12:36 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I am using social login addon for facebook integartion.I can sign in properly using facebook.But for new customer it is giving me following error :Error Message could not be sent.
Mailer Error: SMTP Error: The following recipients failed: priyankatmahajan@gmail.com
SMTP server error: Verification failed for 550-No Such User Here 550 Sender verify failed .Please see the attached screenshot.Please help.

Thank You.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2015-02-10 17:35:20.png

#211348 Adding Fancybox/lightbox Jquery Plugin.

Posted by madhuri on 14 April 2015 - 05:35 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

It is for image previewer.I want to integrate to open videos in popup.So please suggest?Any other addon will also do.

#211295 Adding Fancybox/lightbox Jquery Plugin.

Posted by madhuri on 13 April 2015 - 11:52 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Hello,
I want to integrate fancybox jquery plugin into cs cart.Can it be done?What are the steps to do it?
I also wanted to know how could we integrate it in tpl file.Any help will be appreciated.

Thank You.

#204930 Price Bar Of Refine Search Block Not Working.

Posted by madhuri on 11 February 2015 - 06:21 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Hello,
I am not able to change the price range(refine search block).it automatically changes to original values.
Please see the attached screenshot.

Thank You.

Attached Thumbnails

• pricebarpbm.png