madhuri's Content

There have been 110 items by madhuri (Search limited from 12-Nov 18)

Sort by                Order  

#203337 Zip/postal Code Field For Locations Not Working Properly. V4.1.1

Posted by madhuri on 24 January 2015 - 12:36 PM in Configuration

Hi,
This is a serious issue for us as well because our shipping provider provides shipping service based on postal code so I have 3000+ postal code to where the I can ship product but the the location Administration->Shipping & Taxes->Location->Zip/Postal codes can take only 2 entries as mentioned in above post, if there are more than postal codes, then I get the following error on checkout page
"Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it."

Can someone please help us in this.

Thanks

#204702 Want To Add Company Logo In Invoice.

Posted by madhuri on 09 February 2015 - 12:37 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

From where do i add company logo to invoice created using placing orders?

#204664 Want To Add Company Logo In Invoice.

Posted by madhuri on 09 February 2015 - 09:39 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

hello,
Could please anybody tell me how to add my company logo to invoice and which files to edit to do so.
Please help.

Thank You

#202916 Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme

Posted by madhuri on 19 January 2015 - 11:53 AM in Store Design & Templates

Dear EnergoTheme Team,

We appreciate and love the vivashop theme you have developed for cs-cart, which is so far the best we have seen. We bought the theme for our website. We have been facing issues with theme installation, first it was issue with our hosting service provider so to avoid those issues and impact on our business we have migrated our site to AWS.

After all the setup and installation of theme we are still facing the issue as when we activate the energothemes from admin panel, it shows blank on our website. We have contacted you regarding the same.

Though we understand that you don't work on Sat/Sun, but any response today will be really helpful.

We are quite excited and eagerly waiting to have this theme on our website. Will appreciate if you can respond/help us ASAP.

Thanks.

#202920 Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme

Posted by madhuri on 19 January 2015 - 01:02 PM in Store Design & Templates

Dear EnergoTheme,

Thanks for your prompt response. As we are implementing your theme on our website, we are excited that your theme will give a boost to our e-com business. Good work EnergoTheme Team.

Once again thanks for the lovely theme and a wonderful support

Regards,

#200298 Vendor Should Be Able To Add Its Own Tax.

Posted by madhuri on 19 December 2014 - 07:27 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Now in current functionality only admin can add tax but i have an requirement that vendor should be able to add its own tax and no other vendor tax should be visible to him.So when he goes to Administrator->Shipping and Taxes->Taxes he should be able to add tax and only his tax should be visible to him.Could anybody please help me out on this?

Thank You.

#201919 Vendor Page Is Not Visible On Frontend

Posted by madhuri on 08 January 2015 - 09:17 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

There is no vendor_information block in vendor-account.

#201908 Vendor Page Is Not Visible On Frontend

Posted by madhuri on 08 January 2015 - 05:50 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I have done no changes in view.tpl file in companies folder for frontend.It is the default one.But my vendor page is not visible on frontend.Only the footer and header appears .If i keep the same view.tpl file for different environment it works.See the attached screenshot for what is visble.Please suggest me what changes would have caused this or why this is happening.

Thank You.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2015-01-08 11:06:44.png

#201935 Vendor Page Is Not Visible On Frontend

Posted by madhuri on 08 January 2015 - 10:22 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

which layout main content block i will need to check?

#199468 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 11 December 2014 - 11:10 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

In this default vendor page we have a link like view all products of that vendor and after clicking on that all the products of that vendor are displayed.Now initially also i want to display some products of that vendor on default vendor page without clicking on that link.How will i be able to do that?

#199330 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 10 December 2014 - 11:54 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Thanks,i will try editing it..

#199194 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 09:39 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When i go to the following URL www.project_name/vendor_name on frontend i see all the products related to that vendor.Now on the same page i want to add logo of that vendor ,name and the description of that vendor which comes from the description provided in vendor registration form in backend.Could anybody please help me with this.

Thank you.

#199290 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 10 December 2014 - 06:24 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Where can i find the code of this default vendor page in order to customise it ..

#203874 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 30 January 2015 - 06:10 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I tired disabling the license but i am facing the same problem..Please guide me..

#203805 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 12:42 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Can this be due to theme?how theme is related with admin panel?

#203796 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 12:13 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

yes ..why i am facing this problem?

#203800 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 12:20 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

vivashop theme

#203793 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 11:50 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When i login through a paticular vendor that i can see all other vendor dtails also.only admin can see all the vendors not the vendor.Please suggest what is wrong?Please help me with this..

Thank You

#200305 Upgrading Multivendor To 4.2.4 Version

Posted by madhuri on 19 December 2014 - 08:36 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I am getting following error after upgradation to 4.2.4 version when i try to open the storefront:

Unknown column 'cscart_categories.level' in 'where clause' (1054)
SELECT cscart_categories.category_id,cscart_categories.parent_id,cscart_categories.id_path,cscart_category_descriptions.category,cscart_categories.position,cscart_categories.status,cscart_seo_names.name as seo_name,cscart_seo_names.path as seo_path FROM cscart_categories LEFT JOIN cscart_category_descriptions ON cscart_categories.category_id = cscart_category_descriptions.category_id AND cscart_category_descriptions.lang_code = 'en' LEFT JOIN cscart_seo_names ON cscart_seo_names.object_id = cscart_categories.category_id AND cscart_seo_names.type = 'c' AND cscart_seo_names.dispatch = '' AND cscart_seo_names.lang_code = 'en' WHERE 1 AND (cscart_categories.usergroup_ids = '' OR FIND_IN_SET(0, cscart_categories.usergroup_ids) OR FIND_IN_SET(1, cscart_categories.usergroup_ids)) AND cscart_categories.status IN ('A') AND cscart_categories.level <= 3 ORDER BY cscart_categories.position asc, cscart_category_descriptions.category asc
Error at
app/Tygh/Database.php, line: 677
You can check the link aquanta.in/dev_test to check all errors or the attached screenshot
Could anybody please help me out?

Thank You.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2014-12-19 13_39_44(1).png

#200304 Upgrading Multivendor To 4.2.4 Version

Posted by madhuri on 19 December 2014 - 08:36 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I am getting following error after upgradation to 4.2.4 version when i try to open the storefront:

Unknown column 'cscart_categories.level' in 'where clause' (1054)
SELECT cscart_categories.category_id,cscart_categories.parent_id,cscart_categories.id_path,cscart_category_descriptions.category,cscart_categories.position,cscart_categories.status,cscart_seo_names.name as seo_name,cscart_seo_names.path as seo_path FROM cscart_categories LEFT JOIN cscart_category_descriptions ON cscart_categories.category_id = cscart_category_descriptions.category_id AND cscart_category_descriptions.lang_code = 'en' LEFT JOIN cscart_seo_names ON cscart_seo_names.object_id = cscart_categories.category_id AND cscart_seo_names.type = 'c' AND cscart_seo_names.dispatch = '' AND cscart_seo_names.lang_code = 'en' WHERE 1 AND (cscart_categories.usergroup_ids = '' OR FIND_IN_SET(0, cscart_categories.usergroup_ids) OR FIND_IN_SET(1, cscart_categories.usergroup_ids)) AND cscart_categories.status IN ('A') AND cscart_categories.level <= 3 ORDER BY cscart_categories.position asc, cscart_category_descriptions.category asc
Error at
You can check the link aquanta.in/dev_test to check all errors or the attached screenshot
Could anybody please help me out?

Thank You.

#200330 Upgrading Multivendor To 4.2.4 Version

Posted by madhuri on 19 December 2014 - 09:52 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

This worked..But now i am getting this error:
Table 'aquanta_dev_test_db.cscart_hybrid_auth_providers' doesn't exist (1146)
SELECT * FROM cscart_hybrid_auth_providers WHERE 1 AND status = 'A' ORDER BY `position`;
Error at

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2014-12-19 15:20:00.png

#200341 Upgrading Multivendor To 4.2.4 Version

Posted by madhuri on 19 December 2014 - 10:35 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

But the problem is i cannot access the admin panel only.It is giving me the same error.

#200417 Upgrading Multivendor To 4.2.4 Version

Posted by madhuri on 20 December 2014 - 09:47 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Thanks this worked for me..

#191431 Unable to Checkout - no shipping available

Posted by madhuri on 04 September 2014 - 07:22 AM in General Questions

I am also having same problem, it is showing an error "Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.". I tested all the settings but nothing works.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

#203112 Twitter Social Login Integration Not Retrieving The Information Properly

Posted by madhuri on 21 January 2015 - 01:31 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I am using socail login addon .I am able to successfully login using twitter but it is retrieving the wrong information.ie wrong email id.Please see the attached screenshot and provide me with the solution .

Thankyou.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2015-01-21 19:00:38.png