madhuri's Content

There have been 110 items by madhuri (Search limited from 17-Sep 18)

Sort by                Order  

#202916 Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme

Posted by madhuri on 19 January 2015 - 11:53 AM in Store Design & Templates

Dear EnergoTheme Team,

We appreciate and love the vivashop theme you have developed for cs-cart, which is so far the best we have seen. We bought the theme for our website. We have been facing issues with theme installation, first it was issue with our hosting service provider so to avoid those issues and impact on our business we have migrated our site to AWS.

After all the setup and installation of theme we are still facing the issue as when we activate the energothemes from admin panel, it shows blank on our website. We have contacted you regarding the same.

Though we understand that you don't work on Sat/Sun, but any response today will be really helpful.

We are quite excited and eagerly waiting to have this theme on our website. Will appreciate if you can respond/help us ASAP.

Thanks.

#202920 Vivashop - Your Ultimate Responsive Cs-Cart Theme

Posted by madhuri on 19 January 2015 - 01:02 PM in Store Design & Templates

Dear EnergoTheme,

Thanks for your prompt response. As we are implementing your theme on our website, we are excited that your theme will give a boost to our e-com business. Good work EnergoTheme Team.

Once again thanks for the lovely theme and a wonderful support

Regards,

#191108 searchanise not working

Posted by madhuri on 30 August 2014 - 10:55 AM in General Questions

Can anyone know how to change the url of apply for vendors account to SEO url.
example i have to change the url from base_url//index.php?dispatch=companies.apply_for_vendor&return_previous_url=index.php to
base_url/apply-for-vendor-account.

Thanks in advance..!!

#203800 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 12:20 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

vivashop theme

#203796 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 12:13 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

yes ..why i am facing this problem?

#203793 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 11:50 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When i login through a paticular vendor that i can see all other vendor dtails also.only admin can see all the vendors not the vendor.Please suggest what is wrong?Please help me with this..

Thank You

#203805 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 12:42 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Can this be due to theme?how theme is related with admin panel?

#203535 Order Is Not Getting Placed And Cart Is Not Getting Empty On Successful Check...

Posted by madhuri on 27 January 2015 - 08:40 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

how to check and compare the integrated payment gateway of cs cart with citrus pay.Can you please guide me on this?

#203874 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 30 January 2015 - 06:10 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I tired disabling the license but i am facing the same problem..Please guide me..

#207748 Phone Number Not Getting Fetched In Cscart_Orders Table.

Posted by madhuri on 12 March 2015 - 06:48 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I have solved that problem.Thanks a lot for your help..

#207569 Phone Number Not Getting Fetched In Cscart_Orders Table.

Posted by madhuri on 10 March 2015 - 01:06 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

What do you mean by field type column in cscart_profile_fields_data ?It stores two values 36 and 40?And during each order two rows are created ..please could you explain me this?

#207500 Phone Number Not Getting Fetched In Cscart_Orders Table.

Posted by madhuri on 10 March 2015 - 06:15 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Could you please tell me where is the insert query i.e in which function where the row gets inserted in cscart_profile_fields_data when we place a order or a user is registered.It would be of great help.

#207430 Phone Number Not Getting Fetched In Cscart_Orders Table.

Posted by madhuri on 09 March 2015 - 09:35 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When the order is generated for particular customer one row in cscart_orders table get created with order information along with customer details.In table cscart_orders all the other customer details are fetched rather than customer mobile number.Could anybody help me this?Does anybody know when the row is added when order is generated and which function is used for the insert query so icould debug it further?

Thank You.

#203532 Order Is Not Getting Placed And Cart Is Not Getting Empty On Successful Check...

Posted by madhuri on 27 January 2015 - 08:26 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

What should i do to resolve this issue?

#203525 Order Is Not Getting Placed And Cart Is Not Getting Empty On Successful Check...

Posted by madhuri on 27 January 2015 - 07:31 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I have integrated citrus payment gateway for my website.When i click submit my order the money is reduced from my account but the order is not getting placed.It is not even showing the messge the order is placed successfuly instead it is showing 404 error page not found but the money is getting deducted from customer account.Second thing after money getting deducted the cart shows all the products.The cart is not getting empty.I am unable to trace where the functionality is breaking.Please help..

Thank You

#199330 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 10 December 2014 - 11:54 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Thanks,i will try editing it..

#199468 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 11 December 2014 - 11:10 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

In this default vendor page we have a link like view all products of that vendor and after clicking on that all the products of that vendor are displayed.Now initially also i want to display some products of that vendor on default vendor page without clicking on that link.How will i be able to do that?

#199290 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 10 December 2014 - 06:24 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Where can i find the code of this default vendor page in order to customise it ..

#199194 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 09:39 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When i go to the following URL www.project_name/vendor_name on frontend i see all the products related to that vendor.Now on the same page i want to add logo of that vendor ,name and the description of that vendor which comes from the description provided in vendor registration form in backend.Could anybody please help me with this.

Thank you.

#199467 Import Image Not Getting Displayed.

Posted by madhuri on 11 December 2014 - 11:04 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Thank you i will check it.

#200305 Upgrading Multivendor To 4.2.4 Version

Posted by madhuri on 19 December 2014 - 08:36 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I am getting following error after upgradation to 4.2.4 version when i try to open the storefront:

Unknown column 'cscart_categories.level' in 'where clause' (1054)
SELECT cscart_categories.category_id,cscart_categories.parent_id,cscart_categories.id_path,cscart_category_descriptions.category,cscart_categories.position,cscart_categories.status,cscart_seo_names.name as seo_name,cscart_seo_names.path as seo_path FROM cscart_categories LEFT JOIN cscart_category_descriptions ON cscart_categories.category_id = cscart_category_descriptions.category_id AND cscart_category_descriptions.lang_code = 'en' LEFT JOIN cscart_seo_names ON cscart_seo_names.object_id = cscart_categories.category_id AND cscart_seo_names.type = 'c' AND cscart_seo_names.dispatch = '' AND cscart_seo_names.lang_code = 'en' WHERE 1 AND (cscart_categories.usergroup_ids = '' OR FIND_IN_SET(0, cscart_categories.usergroup_ids) OR FIND_IN_SET(1, cscart_categories.usergroup_ids)) AND cscart_categories.status IN ('A') AND cscart_categories.level <= 3 ORDER BY cscart_categories.position asc, cscart_category_descriptions.category asc
Error at
app/Tygh/Database.php, line: 677
You can check the link aquanta.in/dev_test to check all errors or the attached screenshot
Could anybody please help me out?

Thank You.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2014-12-19 13_39_44(1).png

#191431 Unable to Checkout - no shipping available

Posted by madhuri on 04 September 2014 - 07:22 AM in General Questions

I am also having same problem, it is showing an error "Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.". I tested all the settings but nothing works.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

#200908 To Show Only Level 1 Categories On Vendor Page.

Posted by madhuri on 25 December 2014 - 10:00 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

This is working fine and displaying all main categories on vendor page but when i click on paticular main category all the products related to its subcategories are not displayed.It is displaying only 1 product it is not showing all the products.

#200882 To Show Only Level 1 Categories On Vendor Page.

Posted by madhuri on 25 December 2014 - 07:23 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

In storefront on vendor page i just want to show level 1 categories i.e. the main categories and on click of that link all the products related to the main categories.I dont want to show the subcategories under the main categories.So please can anybody help me out with this.

Thanks in advance.

#199159 Import Image Not Getting Displayed.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 07:18 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Can anyone tell me that can i give external url path in detailed image section while importing a csv file to add products .My images are in dropbox and path is https://www.dropbox....60.jpg?dl=0.The product is getting add but image is not getting displayed.

Thanks in advance.