madhuri's Content

There have been 110 items by madhuri (Search limited from 12-Nov 18)

Sort by                Order  

#191108 searchanise not working

Posted by madhuri on 30 August 2014 - 10:55 AM in General Questions

Can anyone know how to change the url of apply for vendors account to SEO url.
example i have to change the url from base_url//index.php?dispatch=companies.apply_for_vendor&return_previous_url=index.php to
base_url/apply-for-vendor-account.

Thanks in advance..!!

#191431 Unable to Checkout - no shipping available

Posted by madhuri on 04 September 2014 - 07:22 AM in General Questions

I am also having same problem, it is showing an error "Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.". I tested all the settings but nothing works.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

#199153 In Stock:no Products With The Selected Options In Stock Problem.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 06:42 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I had two global options size and color and no combinations for them.I deleted this options and imported a csv to add products.This is giving me an edit button in front of in stock rather than text boxt and showing No products with the selected options in stock on frontend in front of in stock.I want the text box so i can enter the number of products available.I have attached the screenshots for what is the problem and what we want.

Thanks in advance.

#199154 In Stock:no Products With The Selected Options In Stock Problem.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 06:43 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I had two global options size and color and no combinations for them.I deleted this options and imported a csv to add products.This is giving me an edit button in front of in stock rather than text boxt and showing No products with the selected options in stock on frontend in front of in stock.I want the text box so i can enter the number of products available.I have attached the screenshots for what is the problem and what we want.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2014-12-08 18:18:04.png
  • Screenshot from 2014-12-08 18:09:26.png
  • Screenshot from 2014-12-08 18:18:04.png

#199159 Import Image Not Getting Displayed.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 07:18 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Can anyone tell me that can i give external url path in detailed image section while importing a csv file to add products .My images are in dropbox and path is https://www.dropbox....60.jpg?dl=0.The product is getting add but image is not getting displayed.

Thanks in advance.

#199187 Import Image Not Getting Displayed.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 09:09 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Yes it is giving me It is not allowed to upload files with the . extension here error.

#199194 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 09:39 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When i go to the following URL www.project_name/vendor_name on frontend i see all the products related to that vendor.Now on the same page i want to add logo of that vendor ,name and the description of that vendor which comes from the description provided in vendor registration form in backend.Could anybody please help me with this.

Thank you.

#199289 Import Image Not Getting Displayed.

Posted by madhuri on 10 December 2014 - 05:10 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Yes i did that .Now it is not giving me the error but the images are not getting displayed.

#199290 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 10 December 2014 - 06:24 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Where can i find the code of this default vendor page in order to customise it ..

#199330 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 10 December 2014 - 11:54 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Thanks,i will try editing it..

#199467 Import Image Not Getting Displayed.

Posted by madhuri on 11 December 2014 - 11:04 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Thank you i will check it.

#199468 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 11 December 2014 - 11:10 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

In this default vendor page we have a link like view all products of that vendor and after clicking on that all the products of that vendor are displayed.Now initially also i want to display some products of that vendor on default vendor page without clicking on that link.How will i be able to do that?

#199643 Multivendor Version Upgrade From 4.2.2 To 4.2.4

Posted by madhuri on 13 December 2014 - 05:55 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I want to upgrade my multivendor version from 4.2.2 to 4.2.4.I have done some custom changes in code for vendor and taxes and also disabled many options from admin panel.How to carry forward all these changes to new version?Can anybody please help me out..

Thank You.

#200298 Vendor Should Be Able To Add Its Own Tax.

Posted by madhuri on 19 December 2014 - 07:27 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Now in current functionality only admin can add tax but i have an requirement that vendor should be able to add its own tax and no other vendor tax should be visible to him.So when he goes to Administrator->Shipping and Taxes->Taxes he should be able to add tax and only his tax should be visible to him.Could anybody please help me out on this?

Thank You.

#200304 Upgrading Multivendor To 4.2.4 Version

Posted by madhuri on 19 December 2014 - 08:36 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I am getting following error after upgradation to 4.2.4 version when i try to open the storefront:

Unknown column 'cscart_categories.level' in 'where clause' (1054)
SELECT cscart_categories.category_id,cscart_categories.parent_id,cscart_categories.id_path,cscart_category_descriptions.category,cscart_categories.position,cscart_categories.status,cscart_seo_names.name as seo_name,cscart_seo_names.path as seo_path FROM cscart_categories LEFT JOIN cscart_category_descriptions ON cscart_categories.category_id = cscart_category_descriptions.category_id AND cscart_category_descriptions.lang_code = 'en' LEFT JOIN cscart_seo_names ON cscart_seo_names.object_id = cscart_categories.category_id AND cscart_seo_names.type = 'c' AND cscart_seo_names.dispatch = '' AND cscart_seo_names.lang_code = 'en' WHERE 1 AND (cscart_categories.usergroup_ids = '' OR FIND_IN_SET(0, cscart_categories.usergroup_ids) OR FIND_IN_SET(1, cscart_categories.usergroup_ids)) AND cscart_categories.status IN ('A') AND cscart_categories.level <= 3 ORDER BY cscart_categories.position asc, cscart_category_descriptions.category asc
Error at
app/Tygh/Database.php, line: 677
You can check the link aquanta.in/dev_test to check all errors or the attached screenshot
Could anybody please help me out?

Thank You.

#200305 Upgrading Multivendor To 4.2.4 Version

Posted by madhuri on 19 December 2014 - 08:36 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I am getting following error after upgradation to 4.2.4 version when i try to open the storefront:

Unknown column 'cscart_categories.level' in 'where clause' (1054)
SELECT cscart_categories.category_id,cscart_categories.parent_id,cscart_categories.id_path,cscart_category_descriptions.category,cscart_categories.position,cscart_categories.status,cscart_seo_names.name as seo_name,cscart_seo_names.path as seo_path FROM cscart_categories LEFT JOIN cscart_category_descriptions ON cscart_categories.category_id = cscart_category_descriptions.category_id AND cscart_category_descriptions.lang_code = 'en' LEFT JOIN cscart_seo_names ON cscart_seo_names.object_id = cscart_categories.category_id AND cscart_seo_names.type = 'c' AND cscart_seo_names.dispatch = '' AND cscart_seo_names.lang_code = 'en' WHERE 1 AND (cscart_categories.usergroup_ids = '' OR FIND_IN_SET(0, cscart_categories.usergroup_ids) OR FIND_IN_SET(1, cscart_categories.usergroup_ids)) AND cscart_categories.status IN ('A') AND cscart_categories.level <= 3 ORDER BY cscart_categories.position asc, cscart_category_descriptions.category asc
Error at
You can check the link aquanta.in/dev_test to check all errors or the attached screenshot
Could anybody please help me out?

Thank You.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2014-12-19 13_39_44(1).png

#200330 Upgrading Multivendor To 4.2.4 Version

Posted by madhuri on 19 December 2014 - 09:52 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

This worked..But now i am getting this error:
Table 'aquanta_dev_test_db.cscart_hybrid_auth_providers' doesn't exist (1146)
SELECT * FROM cscart_hybrid_auth_providers WHERE 1 AND status = 'A' ORDER BY `position`;
Error at

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2014-12-19 15:20:00.png

#200341 Upgrading Multivendor To 4.2.4 Version

Posted by madhuri on 19 December 2014 - 10:35 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

But the problem is i cannot access the admin panel only.It is giving me the same error.

#200417 Upgrading Multivendor To 4.2.4 Version

Posted by madhuri on 20 December 2014 - 09:47 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Thanks this worked for me..

#200520 All Taxes Are Visible When I Try To Add New Product From Admin Panel.

Posted by madhuri on 22 December 2014 - 07:17 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When i select all vendors and try to add a new product for paticular vendor all the taxes of other vendors are also visible.Pratically only his tax should be visible ..How could i achieve this..Please anybody can help me with this?Please see the attached screenshot.

Thank You.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2014-12-22 12:44:00.png

#200522 Can We Add One Custom Functions.

Posted by madhuri on 22 December 2014 - 07:46 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I want to add a new custom function to fn.cart .php.Can we do that?what linking we need to provide for that?Can anybody help me with this?

Thankyou

#200555 All Taxes Are Visible When I Try To Add New Product From Admin Panel.

Posted by madhuri on 22 December 2014 - 09:59 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

But cant we implement like if i am adding particular vendor product then only his tax should be visible.Which changes i will need to make to achieve this functionality.

#200574 Image Not Getting Deleted From Backend.

Posted by madhuri on 22 December 2014 - 11:58 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When i delete the product from the admin panel does its image gets deleted from backend or not?
Can somebody please answer me this.

Thank you.

#200879 Can We Add One Custom Functions.

Posted by madhuri on 25 December 2014 - 06:56 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Ok thanks i will check this.

#200882 To Show Only Level 1 Categories On Vendor Page.

Posted by madhuri on 25 December 2014 - 07:23 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

In storefront on vendor page i just want to show level 1 categories i.e. the main categories and on click of that link all the products related to the main categories.I dont want to show the subcategories under the main categories.So please can anybody help me out with this.

Thanks in advance.