madhuri's Content

There have been 110 items by madhuri (Search limited from 22-Nov 18)

Sort by                Order  

#204123 Social Login Google Redirect Url Is Not Visible.

Posted by madhuri on 03 February 2015 - 06:12 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Ok thankyou.

#203962 Social Login Google Redirect Url Is Not Visible.

Posted by madhuri on 31 January 2015 - 09:15 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When i installed social login addon and went to settings to enable google login i could not see the callback url field instead i could see something goes wrong.And when i go to Website->social login it gives page not found error.Please see the attached screenshot and guide me ..

Thank You.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2015-01-31 14:24:12.png
  • Screenshot from 2015-01-31 14:25:09.png

#203875 Captcha Is Giving Problem .

Posted by madhuri on 30 January 2015 - 06:19 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

On my registration form when i enter the captcha letters it gives me error always.Inspite of typing correct letters it throws error as :Incorrect missing or confirmation code..Please help..

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2015-01-30 11:43:39.png

#203874 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 30 January 2015 - 06:10 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I tired disabling the license but i am facing the same problem..Please guide me..

#203805 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 12:42 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Can this be due to theme?how theme is related with admin panel?

#203800 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 12:20 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

vivashop theme

#203796 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 12:13 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

yes ..why i am facing this problem?

#203793 Vendor Can See All Other Vendors.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 11:50 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When i login through a paticular vendor that i can see all other vendor dtails also.only admin can see all the vendors not the vendor.Please suggest what is wrong?Please help me with this..

Thank You

#203792 Registry::get('config.dir.payments') Flow Problem.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 11:46 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Thanks a lot..

#203753 Registry::get('config.dir.payments') Flow Problem.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 07:37 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Which file or function is basically called after execuetion of this line:(Registry::get('config.dir.payments') . $processor_data['processor_script'])..

#203747 Registry::get('config.dir.payments') Flow Problem.

Posted by madhuri on 29 January 2015 - 07:22 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Please anybody could tell me what does this line means include(Registry::get('config.dir.payments') . $processor_data['processor_script']);Where it goes after this line is called?Output of my processor script is [processor_script] => citrus_script.php.Please help..

Thank You

#203535 Order Is Not Getting Placed And Cart Is Not Getting Empty On Successful Check...

Posted by madhuri on 27 January 2015 - 08:40 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

how to check and compare the integrated payment gateway of cs cart with citrus pay.Can you please guide me on this?

#203532 Order Is Not Getting Placed And Cart Is Not Getting Empty On Successful Check...

Posted by madhuri on 27 January 2015 - 08:26 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

What should i do to resolve this issue?

#203525 Order Is Not Getting Placed And Cart Is Not Getting Empty On Successful Check...

Posted by madhuri on 27 January 2015 - 07:31 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I have integrated citrus payment gateway for my website.When i click submit my order the money is reduced from my account but the order is not getting placed.It is not even showing the messge the order is placed successfuly instead it is showing 404 error page not found but the money is getting deducted from customer account.Second thing after money getting deducted the cart shows all the products.The cart is not getting empty.I am unable to trace where the functionality is breaking.Please help..

Thank You

#203337 Zip/postal Code Field For Locations Not Working Properly. V4.1.1

Posted by madhuri on 24 January 2015 - 12:36 PM in Configuration

Hi,
This is a serious issue for us as well because our shipping provider provides shipping service based on postal code so I have 3000+ postal code to where the I can ship product but the the location Administration->Shipping & Taxes->Location->Zip/Postal codes can take only 2 entries as mentioned in above post, if there are more than postal codes, then I get the following error on checkout page
"Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it."

Can someone please help us in this.

Thanks

#203284 Editing The Mail Send To Vendor During Registration.

Posted by madhuri on 23 January 2015 - 10:30 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Whenever a vendor registers mail is send to that vendor about the email id and password.I want to edit the email send to vendor.From where should i edit this email..Please help.

Thank You

#203252 Gift Certificates Page Error

Posted by madhuri on 23 January 2015 - 07:17 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Yes we have solved it.We had changed the database and we had forgotten to change the staus of addon to active.Very samll mistake.Anyways thanks a lot..

#203250 Gift Certificates Page Error

Posted by madhuri on 23 January 2015 - 06:15 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Thanks a lot..

#203248 Search Product Category Wise For A Paticular Vendor.

Posted by madhuri on 23 January 2015 - 05:40 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

i want to search products of a vendor using its subcategories.Suppose i have a category clothing and sarees and dresses as subcategories under that clothing.Then i have to search products of sarees and dresses for a paticular vendor.I want the same code as vendor page which searches products category wise but i dont want to redirect to other page.Please can you provide me with this code.This would be of great help.

Thank You

#203180 Search Product Category Wise For A Paticular Vendor.

Posted by madhuri on 22 January 2015 - 11:22 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I want this code so i can integrate it in my other page.Please could you provide me with the code snippet..

#203179 Gift Certificates Page Error

Posted by madhuri on 22 January 2015 - 11:22 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When I click on gift certificates link on top panel it is redirecting to 404(page not found) page.I also tried hardcoded link i.e. http://aquanta.in/gift-certificates/ instead of gift_certificates.add.Please provide solution for this.I have attached screen shot for error message page.

#203147 Search Product Category Wise For A Paticular Vendor.

Posted by madhuri on 22 January 2015 - 05:14 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Please can anybody provide me with code to search product categorywise for a paticular vendor.I am new to cs cart so please help me with this.

Thank You.

#203112 Twitter Social Login Integration Not Retrieving The Information Properly

Posted by madhuri on 21 January 2015 - 01:31 PM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I am using socail login addon .I am able to successfully login using twitter but it is retrieving the wrong information.ie wrong email id.Please see the attached screenshot and provide me with the solution .

Thankyou.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2015-01-21 19:00:38.png

#203075 Captcha Is Not Visible At Registration Form.

Posted by madhuri on 21 January 2015 - 07:07 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I checked that too everthing is fine.i am unable to trace the problem.Please help.

#202986 Captcha Is Not Visible At Registration Form.

Posted by madhuri on 20 January 2015 - 08:59 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Gd and freetype is installed on the server still i am enable to see the captcha.What could be the problem?Please help..