madhuri's Content

There have been 110 items by madhuri (Search limited from 18-Nov 18)

Sort by                Order  

#199330 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 10 December 2014 - 11:54 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Thanks,i will try editing it..

#199290 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 10 December 2014 - 06:24 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Where can i find the code of this default vendor page in order to customise it ..

#199289 Import Image Not Getting Displayed.

Posted by madhuri on 10 December 2014 - 05:10 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Yes i did that .Now it is not giving me the error but the images are not getting displayed.

#199194 Vendor Page Development On Frontend.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 09:39 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

When i go to the following URL www.project_name/vendor_name on frontend i see all the products related to that vendor.Now on the same page i want to add logo of that vendor ,name and the description of that vendor which comes from the description provided in vendor registration form in backend.Could anybody please help me with this.

Thank you.

#199187 Import Image Not Getting Displayed.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 09:09 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Yes it is giving me It is not allowed to upload files with the . extension here error.

#199159 Import Image Not Getting Displayed.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 07:18 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

Can anyone tell me that can i give external url path in detailed image section while importing a csv file to add products .My images are in dropbox and path is https://www.dropbox....60.jpg?dl=0.The product is getting add but image is not getting displayed.

Thanks in advance.

#199154 In Stock:no Products With The Selected Options In Stock Problem.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 06:43 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I had two global options size and color and no combinations for them.I deleted this options and imported a csv to add products.This is giving me an edit button in front of in stock rather than text boxt and showing No products with the selected options in stock on frontend in front of in stock.I want the text box so i can enter the number of products available.I have attached the screenshots for what is the problem and what we want.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot from 2014-12-08 18:18:04.png
  • Screenshot from 2014-12-08 18:09:26.png
  • Screenshot from 2014-12-08 18:18:04.png

#199153 In Stock:no Products With The Selected Options In Stock Problem.

Posted by madhuri on 09 December 2014 - 06:42 AM in Multi-Vendor Edition

I had two global options size and color and no combinations for them.I deleted this options and imported a csv to add products.This is giving me an edit button in front of in stock rather than text boxt and showing No products with the selected options in stock on frontend in front of in stock.I want the text box so i can enter the number of products available.I have attached the screenshots for what is the problem and what we want.

Thanks in advance.

#191431 Unable to Checkout - no shipping available

Posted by madhuri on 04 September 2014 - 07:22 AM in General Questions

I am also having same problem, it is showing an error "Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.". I tested all the settings but nothing works.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

#191108 searchanise not working

Posted by madhuri on 30 August 2014 - 10:55 AM in General Questions

Can anyone know how to change the url of apply for vendors account to SEO url.
example i have to change the url from base_url//index.php?dispatch=companies.apply_for_vendor&return_previous_url=index.php to
base_url/apply-for-vendor-account.

Thanks in advance..!!