antev's Content

There have been 86 items by antev (Search limited from 29-Oct 19)

Sort by                Order  

#239298 Upgrade From 4.3.4 To 4.3.5 Twigmo Add-On Lost

Posted by antev on 04 January 2016 - 11:09 AM in Installation & Upgrade

Hello, Mark.

For the Twigmo home page you can create a layout manually. You need to set custom dispatch to twigmo.post. Please look at the screenshot.
 twigmo_layout.png

#234970 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 17 November 2015 - 08:04 AM in Twigmo

I have checked the Yotpo plugin and I am afraid it is not possible to integrate it into Twigmo due to Twigmo architecture.

#234616 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 12 November 2015 - 11:48 AM in Twigmo

No, at the moment this feature is not supported.

#234552 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 11 November 2015 - 07:03 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

This year we are going to release Twigmo 3.9. It will bring several new features:

1. Two new skins
2. New product list layout and ability to select the default layout
3. Improved layout for tablets
4. Integration with Searchanise
5. Right-to-left layout support
6. Partial support of the Comments and reviews add-on

The main new feature for the further version (3.10 or 4.0) will be product filters support.

#237920 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 16 December 2015 - 01:26 PM in Twigmo

Twigmo supports the product block with the Similar filling. It works exactly like in the desktop version.

#234849 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 16 November 2015 - 08:40 AM in Twigmo

Any plans to add this feature since its the most important feature these days in an Ecommerce APP.

I do not think that it's the most important feature. You are the first person who has asked about it. At the same time we have a lot of requests about product filters and product reviews. That is why these features will be implemented first.

Also do you guys do custom development. say I want to get my app developed then could you do that ?

Twigmo is a service. It provides only the most important features and supports only standard functionality. It can be customized, but in a very limited way. Anyway you can try a free trial to see how Twigmo will work for your store.

#236897 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 08 December 2015 - 08:35 AM in Twigmo

Twigmo version 3.9 was released two weeks ago. It has integration with the Searchanise add-on. 

#234566 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 11 November 2015 - 01:14 PM in Twigmo

What is the expected release date ?

We do not have exact release date at the moment. You may follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get notifications about releases.

Also do you have a place where people can vote for features ?

Yes, you can vote for the new features on our support portal.

#218336 Twigmo Platinum Plan

Posted by antev on 11 June 2015 - 07:07 AM in Twigmo

is that possible you can integrate the social login for the mobile app, because i only see the normal login and register form.

why the other addons on my cs cart desktop does not integrate on the visual editor twigmo.
specially the social login, buy with one click

Twigmo is a lightweight solution and it has limited functionality. The mentioned add-ons are not supported by Twigmo. Probably, these features will be added in the future.

is twigmo addon..compatible for the new update of Cs cart multivendor?

Yes, it is. However, again, not all the Multi-Vendor features are supported by Twigmo.

#217957 Twigmo Platinum Plan

Posted by antev on 09 June 2015 - 08:47 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

For now, we publish the applications by ourselves under our developer account. So you don't need to worry about app publication. Please note that "Simbirsk Technologies" will be displayed as a developer of your app.

For example, look at this app:
https://play.google....mtech.tsaVZPJBJ
https://itunes.apple...04169?ls=1&mt=8

Also, in the future we are going to add an ability to publish apps under our client's developer account.

Thank you.

#218207 Twigmo Platinum Plan

Posted by antev on 10 June 2015 - 11:52 AM in Twigmo

And regarding the platinum plan why is it $39/month but there is $69 setup fee..Is this necessary

Unfortunately, it's not possible to build and upload application to the stores in a fully automated way. We did our best to automate this process but it still requires much manual work. That's why it costs USD 69.

and where i can pay for $69?

You can pay for app setup in the Twigmo control panel once you have subscribed for the Platinum plan.

I've created a test store so that you will be able to see what kind of information and graphic assets you have to provide for the application. Please use the link and credentials below:
URL: https://cp.twigmo.co...ccess_id=DY4WA9
Email: platinum@example.com
Password: platinum

There is a button "Pay for the application setup" on this page under the last "Submit" tab. Please do not pay on this page, it's a demo store.

#212166 Twigmo Payment - How To Setup Paypay Monthly Payment?

Posted by antev on 21 April 2015 - 08:55 AM in Twigmo

Hello, Tim.

I see this error in the Bluesnap control panel for your subscription: "Billing problems: Authorization has failed for this transaction. Please try again or contact your bank for assistance". Unfortunately, we cannot fix it on our side.

At the moment we do not accept payments by PayPal. However, we are going to add support of it in the nearest future.

As a solution I can offer you to switch to the annual subscription plan. It is a little bit cheaper and you have to pay only once a year.

Thank you.

#217278 Twigmo Homepage Directly To Catalog Menu

Posted by antev on 04 June 2015 - 11:07 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to load the catalog page instead of the home page. However, the issue with your add-on was resolved, so you can configure the home page now.

#217276 Twigmo Blank Page

Posted by antev on 04 June 2015 - 11:06 AM in Twigmo

This issue was solved through support.twigmo.com.

#217431 Twigmo Blank Page

Posted by antev on 05 June 2015 - 08:01 AM in Twigmo

You are welcome :)

#210802 Twigmo App

Posted by antev on 09 April 2015 - 09:04 AM in Twigmo

Yes. To do it, please go to Add-ons > Manage Add-ons > Twigmo, and in the Mobile storefront tab clear both "Phones" and "Tablets" check boxes for the "Show mobile version for" setting.

After that your responsive theme will be used for mobile devices and you will be able to use mobile applications both for admin panel and storefront.

Posted Image

#201750 Twigmo Admin Android

Posted by antev on 06 January 2015 - 11:22 AM in Twigmo

You are welcome!

#201712 Twigmo Admin Android

Posted by antev on 06 January 2015 - 06:37 AM in Twigmo

Hello, Džemal

Yes, you can use the Twigmo Admin application without using mobile storefront.

In order to disable Twigmo mobile storefront you should disable the "Phones" and "Tablets" check box after the "Show mobile version for" label on the Mobile storefront page of the Twigmo control panel (Add-ons > Manage add-ons > Twigmo).

Thank you.

#204855 Twigmo Addon Error.

Posted by antev on 10 February 2015 - 01:05 PM in Twigmo

johnbol1, please contact our support team at support.twigmo.com

#202409 Twigmo Addon Error.

Posted by antev on 13 January 2015 - 08:13 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

Please try upgrading the Twigmo add-on in your installation to the latest version (3.7) to resolve the issue. Please refer to the following article to learn more about upgrading the add-on: https://support.twig...ade-twigmo-2-3- .

Thank you.

#212090 Twigmo 3.5 Download

Posted by antev on 20 April 2015 - 02:42 PM in Twigmo

Hello, John.

Please click here to download Twigmo 3.5 for CS-Cart 4. However, I recommend you to contact us at support.twigmo.com to resolve the problem with your Twigmo 3.8 installation.

#229902 Twigmo - This Needs Fixing.

Posted by antev on 14 September 2015 - 08:38 AM in Twigmo

Hello.

Let me explain it. Each time, when running CS-Cart executes config files for all active add-ons. If any of these files has a syntax error, the whole site will be broken. So it is necessary to be careful when you make some changes.

Also, our support team can do such a modification for free.

#229946 Twigmo - This Needs Fixing.

Posted by antev on 14 September 2015 - 01:26 PM in Twigmo

I think it is possible. However, this feature is related with the CS-Cart core, not with the Twigmo add-on.

#235114 Twigmo - Is It Seo Friendly?

Posted by antev on 18 November 2015 - 09:36 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

Yes, Twigmo is SEO friendly. Please refer to this article on our support portal.

#236511 Twigmo

Posted by antev on 03 December 2015 - 11:07 AM in Русский (Russian)  

Добрый день.

Попробуйте обернуть iframe с видео в тег div с классом video-container. Т.е html код должен быть примерно такой:

<div class="video-container">
  <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cE1iHcXc5tk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</div>

После этого в Визуальном Редакторе Твигмо в секции "Пользовательские CSS" необходимо добавить следующий код:

.video-container {
    position: relative;
    padding-bottom: 56.25%;
    padding-top: 30px; height: 0; overflow: hidden;
}

.video-container iframe,
.video-container object,
.video-container embed {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
}

В результате размер видео должен подгоняться под размер экрана.