antev's Content

There have been 86 items by antev (Search limited from 18-Nov 18)

Sort by                Order  

#239298 Upgrade From 4.3.4 To 4.3.5 Twigmo Add-On Lost

Posted by antev on 04 January 2016 - 11:09 AM in Installation & Upgrade

Hello, Mark.

For the Twigmo home page you can create a layout manually. You need to set custom dispatch to twigmo.post. Please look at the screenshot.
 twigmo_layout.png

#238981 Twigmo

Posted by antev on 28 December 2015 - 11:15 AM in Русский (Russian)  

..скажите техподдержке писать на русском ?

Да, можно на русском.

#238702 Twigmo

Posted by antev on 24 December 2015 - 08:10 AM in Русский (Russian)  

да очень странно неужели никому не надо ...я так понял твигмо самим не доработать или ? на тругом тарифе можно

Возможность модификации мобильной версии ограничена, самостоятельно такой функционал добавить не получится.

также скажите, вот у нас 2000 позиций ..и везде кнопка горит в корзину , хотя товара нету в наличии..это получается игра на везение , почему не показывает вместо кнопки что товара нету в наличии ..чтобы люди не путались ..не думаю что это такая не нужная вещь ..и что в России все товары в наличии, что не не нужно убирать "в корзину"

Проверка наличия товара в Твигмо реализована и работает так же, как в полной версии. Возможно, в вашем магазине имеется модификации, либо это баг в коде Твигмо. Если это баг, он требует изучения, пожалуйста напишите нам в техподдержку и предоставьте FTP доступ.

также через хром или яндекс нормально работает , но через другие либо не дает убрать с корзины либо не заходит вообще на корзину, выбрасывает (это на обычных браузерах , которые в дешевых телефонах от сотовых операторов )

Не могу воспроизвести такие ошибки на наших тестовых устройствах. Пожалуйста, уточните модель телефона и версию операционной системы.

#238481 Twigmo

Posted by antev on 21 December 2015 - 02:39 PM in Русский (Russian)  

Добрый день.

Да, действительно, в мобильной версии Твигмо нельзя добавить отзыв. Если этот функционал будет востребован, мы добавим его в следующих версиях.

#237920 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 16 December 2015 - 01:26 PM in Twigmo

Twigmo supports the product block with the Similar filling. It works exactly like in the desktop version.

#236897 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 08 December 2015 - 08:35 AM in Twigmo

Twigmo version 3.9 was released two weeks ago. It has integration with the Searchanise add-on. 

#236511 Twigmo

Posted by antev on 03 December 2015 - 11:07 AM in Русский (Russian)  

Добрый день.

Попробуйте обернуть iframe с видео в тег div с классом video-container. Т.е html код должен быть примерно такой:

<div class="video-container">
  <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cE1iHcXc5tk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</div>

После этого в Визуальном Редакторе Твигмо в секции "Пользовательские CSS" необходимо добавить следующий код:

.video-container {
    position: relative;
    padding-bottom: 56.25%;
    padding-top: 30px; height: 0; overflow: hidden;
}

.video-container iframe,
.video-container object,
.video-container embed {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
}

В результате размер видео должен подгоняться под размер экрана.

#235114 Twigmo - Is It Seo Friendly?

Posted by antev on 18 November 2015 - 09:36 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

Yes, Twigmo is SEO friendly. Please refer to this article on our support portal.

#234970 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 17 November 2015 - 08:04 AM in Twigmo

I have checked the Yotpo plugin and I am afraid it is not possible to integrate it into Twigmo due to Twigmo architecture.

#234849 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 16 November 2015 - 08:40 AM in Twigmo

Any plans to add this feature since its the most important feature these days in an Ecommerce APP.

I do not think that it's the most important feature. You are the first person who has asked about it. At the same time we have a lot of requests about product filters and product reviews. That is why these features will be implemented first.

Also do you guys do custom development. say I want to get my app developed then could you do that ?

Twigmo is a service. It provides only the most important features and supports only standard functionality. It can be customized, but in a very limited way. Anyway you can try a free trial to see how Twigmo will work for your store.

#234616 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 12 November 2015 - 11:48 AM in Twigmo

No, at the moment this feature is not supported.

#234566 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 11 November 2015 - 01:14 PM in Twigmo

What is the expected release date ?

We do not have exact release date at the moment. You may follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get notifications about releases.

Also do you have a place where people can vote for features ?

Yes, you can vote for the new features on our support portal.

#234552 Twigmo Roadmap

Posted by antev on 11 November 2015 - 07:03 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

This year we are going to release Twigmo 3.9. It will bring several new features:

1. Two new skins
2. New product list layout and ability to select the default layout
3. Improved layout for tablets
4. Integration with Searchanise
5. Right-to-left layout support
6. Partial support of the Comments and reviews add-on

The main new feature for the further version (3.10 or 4.0) will be product filters support.

#234458 Customizing Twigmo Layout

Posted by antev on 09 November 2015 - 12:08 PM in Twigmo

Hello, 

Could you please describe in more detail what you mean by "other options"?

#234240 My Ios And Android App Doesn't Available Yet

Posted by antev on 05 November 2015 - 01:29 PM in Twigmo

Hello,

1- I was subscribe in a platinum plan from three month but is seems that My IOS and android app doesn't available yet 

We are sorry to hear that you experience such an issue. Most likely you did not provide all the necessary information about your app or you did not submit it. That is why we did not create the app. Please provide us with the app information through the Twigmo Control panel.

2- I want to show the desktop site as default mobile browser surfing my website/ mean that the site will show the all feature in responsive.

You can disable the mobile version by Twigmo for mobile browsers. To do it, in the admin panel open the Twigmo add-on page in the Mobile Storefront tab and disable both options in the "Show mobile version for" section.

Please contact us at the Twigmo Support Portal if you need further assistance.

#233540 Тип Поля Дата В Профиле

Posted by antev on 27 October 2015 - 08:23 AM in Twigmo

Добрый день, 

Твигмо не поддерживает отображение поля с типом "дата", поэтому такие поля не отображаются.

#231971 How Can I Show The Mobile Site As Same As The Desktop Site

Posted by antev on 06 October 2015 - 09:20 AM in Twigmo

Our support team resolved this issue.

#231662 How Can I Show The Mobile Site As Same As The Desktop Site

Posted by antev on 01 October 2015 - 02:52 PM in Twigmo

Hello,

We noticed an issue with the Twigmo add-on in your store. I sent you an email on August 17 regarding this problem.

We need to know your FTP access information to examine the problem in detail on your server. Please create a plain text file on your local computer and fill it with your FTP hostname, username, and password. Then send a email to support@twigmo.com with attaching your file.

Thank you. 

#230983 Add Product In Twigmo

Posted by antev on 24 September 2015 - 09:17 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

Vendors can use the admin application. This feature was added in the Twigmo version 3.7

As for adding products, at the moment we do not plan to implement this feature. Its interface is too complicated for mobile devices. Also, this feature is not highly demanded.

#230594 Twigmo

Posted by antev on 21 September 2015 - 06:28 AM in Русский (Russian)  

Добрый день. 

Вам необходимо применить патч. Если вам нужна дополнительная помощь, пожалуйста напишите нам в техподдержку.

#229946 Twigmo - This Needs Fixing.

Posted by antev on 14 September 2015 - 01:26 PM in Twigmo

I think it is possible. However, this feature is related with the CS-Cart core, not with the Twigmo add-on.

#229943 Sales Tax Always Shows - Confusing For Customer Not In Our State

Posted by antev on 14 September 2015 - 12:44 PM in Twigmo

Hello,

This is a bug. Thank you for reporting it. It will be fixed in the next Twigmo version. For now you can add the following line:

fn_enable_checkout_mode();

to the app/addons/twigmo/controllers/frontend/twigmo.php file after the 

$meta = fn_twg_init_api_meta($response);

line.

#229902 Twigmo - This Needs Fixing.

Posted by antev on 14 September 2015 - 08:38 AM in Twigmo

Hello.

Let me explain it. Each time, when running CS-Cart executes config files for all active add-ons. If any of these files has a syntax error, the whole site will be broken. So it is necessary to be careful when you make some changes.

Also, our support team can do such a modification for free.

#229099 How To Change Some Of Front End Text For Desired Language In Twigmo Mobile?

Posted by antev on 07 September 2015 - 12:57 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Hello,

You can edit the language variables on the Administrations > Languages > Translations page in the admin panel of your store. Select your second language on this page and use the search in the sidebar to find the desired language variables.

The language variables used in the mobile storefront are starting with twg_ and the Twigmo language variables that are used in the admin panel are starting with twgadmin_ .

Also, you can override translations used in the desktop version. For example, the "add_to_cart" language variable has the "Add to cart" value. You can create a new language variable with the "twg_" prefix: "twg_add_to_cart" and with the "Buy" value. As a result in the mobile version the "Buy" value will be displayed instead of "Add to cart".

#229098 Translations In Twigmo

Posted by antev on 07 September 2015 - 12:57 PM in Twigmo

Hello,

You can edit the language variables on the Administrations > Languages > Translations page in the admin panel of your store. Select your second language on this page and use the search in the sidebar to find the desired language variables.

The language variables used in the mobile storefront are starting with twg_ and the Twigmo language variables that are used in the admin panel are starting with twgadmin_ .

Also, you can override translations used in the desktop version. For example, the "add_to_cart" language variable has the "Add to cart" value. You can create a new language variable with the "twg_" prefix: "twg_add_to_cart" and with the "Buy" value. As a result in the mobile version the "Buy" value will be displayed instead of "Add to cart".