antev's Content

There have been 86 items by antev (Search limited from 06-Aug 19)

Sort by                Order  

#227645 2.2.5 Responsive Please

Posted by antev on 24 August 2015 - 08:32 AM in General Questions

Yes. The Twigmo add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 2.2.1 and higher.

If you need additional info or assistance with upgrade, you can contact our support team.

#227530 2.2.5 Responsive Please

Posted by antev on 21 August 2015 - 02:12 PM in General Questions

Yes, URLs will not be changed.

#227503 2.2.5 Responsive Please

Posted by antev on 21 August 2015 - 11:30 AM in General Questions

Twigmo will not affect your SEO because it is not indexed by search engines. At the same time Google will mark your site as mobile-friendly. Also, your mobile site will be quite fast.

#227480 2.2.5 Responsive Please

Posted by antev on 21 August 2015 - 09:59 AM in General Questions

You can try the Twigmo add-on. For version 2.2.5 it is necessary to update it first.

#227180 Products Block Layout

Posted by antev on 19 August 2015 - 09:33 AM in Twigmo

This kind of modifications often can be done by adding CSS code to the "Custom CSS" section in the Twigmo Visual Editor. Please try the code below.

div.block-content.block-products  span.thumb {
  width: 100%;
  height: 200px;
  display: block;
}
div.block-content.block-products  span.thumb img{
  margin: 0 auto;
  display: list-item;
}
div.block-content.block-products  span.table-wrapper {
}
div.block-content.block-products span.prod-info {
}
div.block-content.block-products span.right-side {
  display: none;
}

#227175 Paypal Page Inside Mobile App

Posted by antev on 19 August 2015 - 09:12 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

It is now clear why the problem occurs. In the demo app, the mobile version of PayPal appears correctly:
https://play.google....mtech.tsaZQSMLA
https://itunes.apple...2.0/id952309422

The issue might be related to your PayPal account settings. Please contact the PayPal support regarding this.

Thank you.

#226973 Products Block Layout

Posted by antev on 17 August 2015 - 12:56 PM in Twigmo

Hello,

Please specify what kind of changes you wish to implement.

#226301 How Can I Show The Mobile Site As Same As The Desktop Site

Posted by antev on 11 August 2015 - 07:28 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

We noticed an issue with the Twigmo add-on in your store. I sent you an email yesterday (August 10) regarding this problem.

We need to know your FTP access information to examine the problem in detail on your server. Please create a plain text file on your local computer and fill it with your FTP hostname, username, and password. Then send a email to support@twigmo.com with attaching your file.

Thank you.

#225326 Product Tabs - Reviews Tab Not Showing

Posted by antev on 03 August 2015 - 07:37 AM in Twigmo

Hello.

The mobile version by Twigmo has limited functionality. It does not support the "Comments and reviews" add-on. Perhaps, this will be added in the future.

Thank you.

#225153 App Useability Problem - Customer Complaints

Posted by antev on 31 July 2015 - 03:02 PM in Twigmo

You are welcome :)

#224963 App Useability Problem - Customer Complaints

Posted by antev on 30 July 2015 - 12:49 PM in Twigmo

Hello,

Thank you for reporting the problem. We have fixed it. Please restart the application and check it.

#223584 Can't Pay For Twigmo

Posted by antev on 20 July 2015 - 11:15 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

We recently added an ability to pay via PayPal. Please go to the Twigmo Control Panel and change the plan to Starter. The current subscription will be cancelled. After that change the subscription to the desired one. You will be redirected to PayPal to complete the payment.

Thank you.

#222829 Filters Not Showing.

Posted by antev on 14 July 2015 - 09:25 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

Unfortunately, Twigmo does not support product filters at the moment. Perhaps, this will be added in the future.

#220813 How Works Geoip In Twigmo?

Posted by antev on 29 June 2015 - 11:04 AM in Twigmo

How Works Geoip In Twigmo?

In the mobile version the information about user's location is used to fill in the address form automatically. This simplifies the registration and checkout for the customers.

May I look admin panel or something else?

I advise you to install the Twigmo add-on and check it during the trial period.

It is very important for me, because I have different stocks in different cities.

I think that this functionality should be added to CS-Cart, not the Twigmo add-on.

Thank you.

#220457 Email Address

Posted by antev on 26 June 2015 - 08:19 AM in Twigmo

Hello.

The Twigmo add-on does not use your Twigmo account email to send notifications to your customers. Notifications are sent according to your CS-Cart configuration specified on the Settings > Company page in the admin panel. You can place a test order by yourself and check emails you will get.

I can recommend to check the CS-Cart email configuration one more time.

Thank you.

#219604 Disable Share tab in product pages?

Posted by antev on 19 June 2015 - 03:03 PM in Twigmo

You can add the following code to the "Custom JavaScript" section of Twigmo Visual editor to hide this tab:

twg.initSettings = twg.func.wrap(twg.initSettings, function(srcFunc) {
  srcFunc();
  settings.hideShareProductTab = 'Y';
});

#218336 Twigmo Platinum Plan

Posted by antev on 11 June 2015 - 07:07 AM in Twigmo

is that possible you can integrate the social login for the mobile app, because i only see the normal login and register form.

why the other addons on my cs cart desktop does not integrate on the visual editor twigmo.
specially the social login, buy with one click

Twigmo is a lightweight solution and it has limited functionality. The mentioned add-ons are not supported by Twigmo. Probably, these features will be added in the future.

is twigmo addon..compatible for the new update of Cs cart multivendor?

Yes, it is. However, again, not all the Multi-Vendor features are supported by Twigmo.

#218334 Adding Third Party Tracking Code To The Product And Conformation Page

Posted by antev on 11 June 2015 - 06:59 AM in Twigmo

Unfortunately it's not possible. We need an FTP access to your server.

#218207 Twigmo Platinum Plan

Posted by antev on 10 June 2015 - 11:52 AM in Twigmo

And regarding the platinum plan why is it $39/month but there is $69 setup fee..Is this necessary

Unfortunately, it's not possible to build and upload application to the stores in a fully automated way. We did our best to automate this process but it still requires much manual work. That's why it costs USD 69.

and where i can pay for $69?

You can pay for app setup in the Twigmo control panel once you have subscribed for the Platinum plan.

I've created a test store so that you will be able to see what kind of information and graphic assets you have to provide for the application. Please use the link and credentials below:
URL: https://cp.twigmo.co...ccess_id=DY4WA9
Email: platinum@example.com
Password: platinum

There is a button "Pay for the application setup" on this page under the last "Submit" tab. Please do not pay on this page, it's a demo store.

#217957 Twigmo Platinum Plan

Posted by antev on 09 June 2015 - 08:47 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

For now, we publish the applications by ourselves under our developer account. So you don't need to worry about app publication. Please note that "Simbirsk Technologies" will be displayed as a developer of your app.

For example, look at this app:
https://play.google....mtech.tsaVZPJBJ
https://itunes.apple...04169?ls=1&mt=8

Also, in the future we are going to add an ability to publish apps under our client's developer account.

Thank you.

#217431 Twigmo Blank Page

Posted by antev on 05 June 2015 - 08:01 AM in Twigmo

You are welcome :)

#217336 Confused ?

Posted by antev on 04 June 2015 - 02:42 PM in Twigmo

You are welcome. I hope Twigmo will work fine for you.

#217278 Twigmo Homepage Directly To Catalog Menu

Posted by antev on 04 June 2015 - 11:07 AM in Twigmo

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to load the catalog page instead of the home page. However, the issue with your add-on was resolved, so you can configure the home page now.

#217276 Twigmo Blank Page

Posted by antev on 04 June 2015 - 11:06 AM in Twigmo

This issue was solved through support.twigmo.com.

#217239 Confused ?

Posted by antev on 04 June 2015 - 09:18 AM in Twigmo

Antev....
I have 4.1.4 and wish to make it responsive. If I enable the Twigmo addon then pay the
monthly fee for the basic level, will this make my website 'responsive' and able to
accept payments from a mobile device ?

Yes. I advise you to install the Twigmo add-on and check it during the trial period. If it meets your requirements, you can subscribe to the Twigmo service.