bigjmart's Content

There have been 46 items by bigjmart (Search limited from 16-Dec 18)

Sort by                Order  

#176088 Where To Find Ajax Settings In V4

Posted by bigjmart on 26 January 2014 - 04:34 PM in General Questions

Where would you find the ajax settings in v4. My add to cart button is not showing. I know I saw them somewhere, just not sure where the AJAX settings are. Any info would be helpful.

#159451 Webo Optomizer... Anyone Have The Package?

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 12:21 AM in General Questions

I hear that webo can greatly speed up a website... I seem to be having a hard time trying to find the software to download. Does anyone know where to download it. Wasn't it free? I tried the website for webo and I can't find any mention of cscart... was is discontinued? Anyone have it that they can upload for me?

#159457 Sitemap Skipping ALL Products

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 06:24 AM in General Questions

I tried to refresh my sitemap... I currently have 40,000 items and none of them are showing in my sitemap after I clear the cashe, and recreate the file. When I recreate the sitemap, it should show all of my products, categories, etc. Currently it is only showing my categories.

My categories (except for the root ones) are all "hidden" They are manually linked on the pages from one page to another... but when I create the sitemap the products in those hidden categories do not show.

How do I alter this? Any help would be great...

#159490 Sitemap Skipping ALL Products

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 05:22 PM in General Questions

Thanks, i had to make my categories active in order for them to work. Thank you.

#163937 Return Category Pages When You Search

Posted by bigjmart on 18 June 2013 - 07:59 PM in General Questions

Hello,

Lets say I have a category named "GPS" and i have the category page all done up with pictures using the description block within that category. Now lets say I go to make a search for "GPS". Instead of it coming up with products, it returns the category page where ive made it all fancy.

I would like this for specific keywords only. So if the customer searches "tomtom gps" it won't return a page, but if they search plain old "gps" then it will return that category page. Any tips, tricks, or ideas?

#163624 Redirect Sign-In Link To A Different Page

Posted by bigjmart on 15 June 2013 - 01:38 AM in General Questions

Hello, I would like to redirect the sign-in button at the top of my page to go to another "page" That way I can welcome the customer via my own page before they actually sign in.

Any ways to do this?

#159498 quick view css changes

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 06:15 PM in Hints & Modifications

Did you know: If you use Google Chrome to work on your site you can right click on any part of the page and click on "inspect element" which can dissect the code and allow you to make changes to the code without having them go live on the site. I use this a lot to "preview" what I am doing before I go into the template editor and make the change for good. Good luck!

#159071 Quick Search Not In The Right Spot

Posted by bigjmart on 01 April 2013 - 12:56 AM in Configuration

Great thanks that worked. My search is now in the right spot and has everything I was looking for. Thanks.

#159025 Quick Search Not In The Right Spot

Posted by bigjmart on 31 March 2013 - 04:03 AM in Configuration

Please do a search on my site www.bigjmart.com for "combo pack" and watch what happens with the quick search. Why is the quick search way up in the top right part of the page? I want it below the search. Can anyone please help me to get this to work. Ive been trying for weeks.

Any information would be helpful on the proper placement of the search search results. Thanks.

#179303 Order Details Page After Checkout Is Empty

Posted by bigjmart on 14 March 2014 - 07:50 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Hello,

I am able to place orders in my V3 Multi-Vendor. When the order processed, i go to click on order details, and the page is blank. Does anyone know why this is happening? Happened on my V4 Multi-Vendor as well.

#159072 My Site Looks Different In IE vs. Chrome. Help!

Posted by bigjmart on 01 April 2013 - 01:00 AM in Configuration

my url is BigJMart.com

In Google Chrome the site looks great! But when I go to Internet Explorer the site is all messed up. I used http://validator.w3.org/ to validate any errors and it came up with 2 errors that may be causing this.

Notice in Chrome that on the top of the bar I have deleted the "select category box" in the search. I do not want this feature their. I deleted it last night, and now in IE, that seems to be the problem.

How do I delete the "category select" box and still have the website look nice in both browsers?

Thanks, any info would be helpful!

#169697 Keep Getting A Smarty Error In V3

Posted by bigjmart on 14 October 2013 - 01:51 PM in General Questions

I keep getting this error at checkout in V3

Fatal error: Call to undefined function smarty_modifier_fn_get_profile_field_value() in /home/negguaij/public_html/var/compiled/customer/%%1A^1A1^1A10503A%%order_info.tpl.php on line 18

I have tried to delete the files in var/compiled/customer/ and still nothing is happening. I tried to disable all of the addons and nothing happened. help please.

#159500 Is there a way to export reviews/comments?

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 06:19 PM in Hints & Modifications

Sorry, I don't believe so. I would go into the review / comments page and copy and paste them, but i don' think you can do it automatically. It would be nice.

#178573 How To Enable Comments & Rating By Default On Multi-Vendor V4

Posted by bigjmart on 02 March 2014 - 02:01 AM in General Questions

I cannot get it to work. I tried following that post for V4. Not working.

#178564 How To Enable Comments & Rating By Default On Multi-Vendor V4

Posted by bigjmart on 01 March 2014 - 09:16 PM in General Questions

How do I enable comments and rating by default in V4. Please help. Thanks.

#178602 How To Enable Comments & Rating By Default On Multi-Vendor V4

Posted by bigjmart on 03 March 2014 - 02:07 AM in General Questions

Thank you, it is working now. I had to clear my cache in multiple locations. Thanks again NairdaCart!!

#162465 How To Edit The Pages Template

Posted by bigjmart on 27 May 2013 - 12:15 AM in General Questions

hello, Im looking to edit the common template for "pages". This way when I go to any "page" on the site, I would like to see my changes. (By page I mean in the blocks manager, not the homepage, or products page, but the pages page.)

Any help would be good. Thanks.

#162760 How To Edit The Pages Template

Posted by bigjmart on 30 May 2013 - 10:47 PM in General Questions

Hello bigjmart,

Thank you for your message.

Please clarify what information and to which part of the page you want to add so that I could check whether I can assist you in this matter.

Thank you.

---
Pavel Zyukin
CS-Cart Support team

I would like to center the content on the "pages"... the pages where I can add content to. I am using 2.2.4 and would like to center the content, please see this url... http://bigjmart.com/...er-service.html

That is a page with a picture, and the left column is empty with a header on top... I would like that picture centered ON THE WHOLE PAGE.. Can this be done without shifting other pages?

So once completed, when I make a content page, it automatically centers the data on the whole page (currently it is centering only in the center block). Please help

#162853 How To Edit The Pages Template

Posted by bigjmart on 01 June 2013 - 04:42 AM in General Questions

You can add a class to <body> (please follow http://forum.cs-cart...__1#entry160227) and play with css after that

PM for extra help

---
Valentin

Can you please help me... you can email me at justincalabrese90@gmail.com

#159499 How to disable product image to popup

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 06:17 PM in Hints & Modifications

grgg

#178600 Get Url Of Content Pages In V4

Posted by bigjmart on 03 March 2014 - 12:22 AM in General Questions

Can you provide me with a sample URL... i see that my ID is 5. I still cannot get it to work.

#178601 Get Url Of Content Pages In V4

Posted by bigjmart on 03 March 2014 - 12:28 AM in General Questions

I found it online. For those who are still stuck...

http://www.yourdomai....view&page_id=X

yourdomain.com - put in your own domain
id=X - put id=your page id

#178589 Get Url Of Content Pages In V4

Posted by bigjmart on 02 March 2014 - 06:25 PM in General Questions

how do you get the content page url in V4 multivendor. I do not see it anywhere.

#164277 FREE Addon: Cloud Zoom

Posted by bigjmart on 24 June 2013 - 08:15 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Does anyone have this addon for free still? I cannot download it for free...

#179629 Fatal Error On Multi-Vendor V4

Posted by bigjmart on 19 March 2014 - 07:34 PM in General Questions

nope, havent got it fixed yet.