bigjmart's Content

There have been 46 items by bigjmart (Search limited from 16-Dec 18)

Sort by                Order  

#159025 Quick Search Not In The Right Spot

Posted by bigjmart on 31 March 2013 - 04:03 AM in Configuration

Please do a search on my site www.bigjmart.com for "combo pack" and watch what happens with the quick search. Why is the quick search way up in the top right part of the page? I want it below the search. Can anyone please help me to get this to work. Ive been trying for weeks.

Any information would be helpful on the proper placement of the search search results. Thanks.

#159071 Quick Search Not In The Right Spot

Posted by bigjmart on 01 April 2013 - 12:56 AM in Configuration

Great thanks that worked. My search is now in the right spot and has everything I was looking for. Thanks.

#159072 My Site Looks Different In IE vs. Chrome. Help!

Posted by bigjmart on 01 April 2013 - 01:00 AM in Configuration

my url is BigJMart.com

In Google Chrome the site looks great! But when I go to Internet Explorer the site is all messed up. I used http://validator.w3.org/ to validate any errors and it came up with 2 errors that may be causing this.

Notice in Chrome that on the top of the bar I have deleted the "select category box" in the search. I do not want this feature their. I deleted it last night, and now in IE, that seems to be the problem.

How do I delete the "category select" box and still have the website look nice in both browsers?

Thanks, any info would be helpful!

#159451 Webo Optomizer... Anyone Have The Package?

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 12:21 AM in General Questions

I hear that webo can greatly speed up a website... I seem to be having a hard time trying to find the software to download. Does anyone know where to download it. Wasn't it free? I tried the website for webo and I can't find any mention of cscart... was is discontinued? Anyone have it that they can upload for me?

#159457 Sitemap Skipping ALL Products

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 06:24 AM in General Questions

I tried to refresh my sitemap... I currently have 40,000 items and none of them are showing in my sitemap after I clear the cashe, and recreate the file. When I recreate the sitemap, it should show all of my products, categories, etc. Currently it is only showing my categories.

My categories (except for the root ones) are all "hidden" They are manually linked on the pages from one page to another... but when I create the sitemap the products in those hidden categories do not show.

How do I alter this? Any help would be great...

#159490 Sitemap Skipping ALL Products

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 05:22 PM in General Questions

Thanks, i had to make my categories active in order for them to work. Thank you.

#159492 Accordian Menu Only Allows 2 Sub-Categories?

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 06:06 PM in General Questions

Hello all, hope your having a great day!

Recently, I installed the free accordian menu addon onto my site (bigjmart.com). The addon works great and I recommend it to anyone who wants a "cool" menu look however, it only allows for 2 subcategories... what if someone has more (I have root category -> sub category -> sub-sub category -> sub-sub-sub category)?

Here is my code located in my /skins/my_skin/customer/addons/accordion_menu/css:

/* CSS Document */
.arrowlistmenu{
width: 160px;
}
.arrowlistmenu .menuheader{
font-family: Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
font-size: 11px;
color: #2d2d2d;
background: url(arrowbullet.png) no-repeat center left;
padding: 6px 0 6px 19px;
cursor: hand;
cursor: pointer;
}
.arrowlistmenu .menuheader a{
color: #014EAD;
font: bold 12px Verdana,sans-serif;
margin-left: -14px;
}
.arrowlistmenu .menuheader a:hover{
text-decoration:underline;
}
.arrowlistmenu h3 a{
font-color: #2d2d2d;
text-decoration: none;
}
.arrowlistmenu ul.h-sep {
list-style-type: none;
background: transparent url('categories_delim.gif') repeat-x scroll center center;
font-size:1px;
height:1px;
line-height:1px;
padding: 0;
margin: 0;
}
.arrowlistmenu .openheader{
}
.arrowlistmenu ul{
list-style-type: none;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}
.arrowlistmenu ul li{
padding-bottom: 2px;
}
.arrowlistmenu ul li .opensubheader{
color: #1a75cf;
margin-left: -5px;
padding: 4px 0 4px 19px;
}
.arrowlistmenu ul li .closedsubheader{
font-size: 12px;
color: #f88017;
margin-left:5px;
padding: 4px 0 4px 19px;
}
.arrowlistmenu ul li a{
color: #1a75cf;
display: block;
padding-top: 3px;
padding-bottom: 3px;
padding-left: 15px;
font-weight: bold;
border-bottom: 1px solid #dadada;
}
.arrowlistmenu ul li a:hover{
text-decoration:underline;
}

Can anyone help me so I can have 4 subcategories shown. You can try it on my website, bigjmart.com and see if you can mess with the css code and get it to work.

Any help would be great, and it seems like a lot of other people are having the same issue when I researched it. Thanks.

#159495 CS-Cart 3.0.4 Ultimate really slow on product pages

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 06:10 PM in Web Hosting

Make sure g-zip is installed and working properly. You can activate it in cpanel and test it here:

http://www.whatsmyip...mpression-test/

Also, I recommend purchasing webo site speedup... I bought it last night and it loaded my page so much faster! I went from a 73 load score with google to a 93 load score with google... it costs $25 and can be installed as an addon. Very easy to use and compresses all of the css and codes.

Good luck. Nothing like a fast website.

#159496 CS-Cart 3.0.4 Ultimate really slow on product pages

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 06:12 PM in Web Hosting

Also, make sure your images arent too big. Try in the admin section to go to the thumbnails tab and reduce the quality of the image to a lower number (I use 80 and it works good). Try to make them JPEG instead of another file types as well. This should all help.

Make sure you don't have a lot of products per page which can reduce the loading time of the page and make sure your databases are optimized

#159497 abandoned cart reminder using newsletter

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 06:14 PM in Hints & Modifications

Wow, this would be a wonderful addon if they could ever make one. I never thought of that but then again, it would catch a lot of customers and remind them to come back and buy!

#159498 quick view css changes

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 06:15 PM in Hints & Modifications

Did you know: If you use Google Chrome to work on your site you can right click on any part of the page and click on "inspect element" which can dissect the code and allow you to make changes to the code without having them go live on the site. I use this a lot to "preview" what I am doing before I go into the template editor and make the change for good. Good luck!

#159499 How to disable product image to popup

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 06:17 PM in Hints & Modifications

grgg

#159500 Is there a way to export reviews/comments?

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 06:19 PM in Hints & Modifications

Sorry, I don't believe so. I would go into the review / comments page and copy and paste them, but i don' think you can do it automatically. It would be nice.

#159509 Accordian Menu Only Allows 2 Sub-Categories?

Posted by bigjmart on 06 April 2013 - 08:47 PM in General Questions

Hi,

the site looks to be down right now. But as it is a 3rd party addon, I would contact the vendor.

The site is up

#159569 Accordion menu - redesign

Posted by bigjmart on 07 April 2013 - 10:55 PM in Configuration

Sorry for the resurrection. How do I default it to closed and not auto open the top category.

Thanks

I am having the same issue. The menu automatically opens when the page is started. How do I collapse all?

#159780 ADDON: CS2 Accordion Menu FREE

Posted by bigjmart on 11 April 2013 - 03:00 AM in Third-Party Services

Anyone else having an issue that the first category on the menu always opens when the page is loaded? Anyone have a fix for this?

#159831 Accordion Menu Opens When Page Is Loaded

Posted by bigjmart on 12 April 2013 - 01:06 AM in Third-Party Services

Hello, I recently installed the accordion menu addon. I love it but I cannot get the menu to close when the page is loaded.

Take a look, visit bigjmart.com and the menu for "electronics and office" automatically opens. How do I get it to close when the page is loaded?

Thank you.

#159912 Accordion menu - redesign

Posted by bigjmart on 13 April 2013 - 02:20 AM in Configuration

It happens on chrome and Internet explorer. Any ideas?

#161558 Anyone Have The 2.2.X User Manual

Posted by bigjmart on 09 May 2013 - 05:11 PM in General Questions

Hello all,

I am doing a project for someone and they are asking for the 2.2.X user manual (the one that is like 200+ pages). does anyone have it to upload or send me a link to it. I can only find 3.0.X online.

Thanks for your help in advance.

#162465 How To Edit The Pages Template

Posted by bigjmart on 27 May 2013 - 12:15 AM in General Questions

hello, Im looking to edit the common template for "pages". This way when I go to any "page" on the site, I would like to see my changes. (By page I mean in the blocks manager, not the homepage, or products page, but the pages page.)

Any help would be good. Thanks.

#162467 Bulk Import Popularity

Posted by bigjmart on 27 May 2013 - 02:35 AM in General Questions

Can anyone tell me how to bulk import the "popularity" of a product. I know this is not a field that we can just import using bulk manager, but I would like to know how to add a database and all to mysql and such so I can bulk import.

Any information would be helpful.

#162760 How To Edit The Pages Template

Posted by bigjmart on 30 May 2013 - 10:47 PM in General Questions

Hello bigjmart,

Thank you for your message.

Please clarify what information and to which part of the page you want to add so that I could check whether I can assist you in this matter.

Thank you.

---
Pavel Zyukin
CS-Cart Support team

I would like to center the content on the "pages"... the pages where I can add content to. I am using 2.2.4 and would like to center the content, please see this url... http://bigjmart.com/...er-service.html

That is a page with a picture, and the left column is empty with a header on top... I would like that picture centered ON THE WHOLE PAGE.. Can this be done without shifting other pages?

So once completed, when I make a content page, it automatically centers the data on the whole page (currently it is centering only in the center block). Please help

#162853 How To Edit The Pages Template

Posted by bigjmart on 01 June 2013 - 04:42 AM in General Questions

You can add a class to <body> (please follow http://forum.cs-cart...__1#entry160227) and play with css after that

PM for extra help

---
Valentin

Can you please help me... you can email me at justincalabrese90@gmail.com

#163298 ADDON: CS2 Accordion Menu FREE

Posted by bigjmart on 09 June 2013 - 03:01 PM in Third-Party Services

I can see from your site you managed to fix this.
I'm having the same problem. It would be great if someone could share the solution. :)

Yes, I had it fixed. I actually went on odesk to have it fixed. I had to hire someone for $20 from india to have it done. Message me at justincalabrese90 @ gmail.com and I will email you over the source codes. maybe that will fix it a bit.

Now - Im trying to have it show more than 3 categories.... hmmmm.... lol.... looking forward to your email,.

#163448 Error When Customers Sign In

Posted by bigjmart on 12 June 2013 - 01:02 AM in General Questions

Hello all,

When I go to my website, bigjmart.com and a customer goes to signin, I am not sure what is going on... I get this error when I click submit:

if( $mode == 'login' && isset($_REQUEST['return_url']) && $_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST' ) $_REQUEST['return_url'] = 'http://www.google.com' return array(CONTROLLER_STATUS_OK);continue

Anyone wanna help please?