bigjmart's Content

There have been 46 items by bigjmart (Search limited from 16-Dec 18)

Sort by                Order  

#179629 Fatal Error On Multi-Vendor V4

Posted by bigjmart on 19 March 2014 - 07:34 PM in General Questions

nope, havent got it fixed yet.

#179561 Error When Creating New Shipments In V4

Posted by bigjmart on 19 March 2014 - 02:12 AM in General Questions

I am getting this error in the error log when I try to add a new shipment to an order...

Table 'bigjmart_shop.cscart_se_queue' doesn't exist <b>(1146)</b>

#179303 Order Details Page After Checkout Is Empty

Posted by bigjmart on 14 March 2014 - 07:50 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Hello,

I am able to place orders in my V3 Multi-Vendor. When the order processed, i go to click on order details, and the page is blank. Does anyone know why this is happening? Happened on my V4 Multi-Vendor as well.

#178603 Completed Orders Not Charging To Vendor Accounts

Posted by bigjmart on 03 March 2014 - 02:10 AM in General Questions

I have my store setup to "charge to vendor account" when an order has been marked "shipped" (completed). When I mark the order as shipped, it changes the order status BUT does not charge to the vendor account. How do I get this to charge the order total to the vendor account?

I have confirmed that the product I ordered is under an active vendor. Even when I do a search, I do not see where it charges the order. Does it take a while for the system to update? I have the "charge to vendor" option checked when I edit the order statuses.

#178602 How To Enable Comments & Rating By Default On Multi-Vendor V4

Posted by bigjmart on 03 March 2014 - 02:07 AM in General Questions

Thank you, it is working now. I had to clear my cache in multiple locations. Thanks again NairdaCart!!

#178601 Get Url Of Content Pages In V4

Posted by bigjmart on 03 March 2014 - 12:28 AM in General Questions

I found it online. For those who are still stuck...

http://www.yourdomai....view&page_id=X

yourdomain.com - put in your own domain
id=X - put id=your page id

#178600 Get Url Of Content Pages In V4

Posted by bigjmart on 03 March 2014 - 12:22 AM in General Questions

Can you provide me with a sample URL... i see that my ID is 5. I still cannot get it to work.

#178589 Get Url Of Content Pages In V4

Posted by bigjmart on 02 March 2014 - 06:25 PM in General Questions

how do you get the content page url in V4 multivendor. I do not see it anywhere.

#178573 How To Enable Comments & Rating By Default On Multi-Vendor V4

Posted by bigjmart on 02 March 2014 - 02:01 AM in General Questions

I cannot get it to work. I tried following that post for V4. Not working.

#178564 How To Enable Comments & Rating By Default On Multi-Vendor V4

Posted by bigjmart on 01 March 2014 - 09:16 PM in General Questions

How do I enable comments and rating by default in V4. Please help. Thanks.

#178474 Fatal Error On Multi-Vendor V4

Posted by bigjmart on 28 February 2014 - 02:32 AM in General Questions

Hello everyone. I am getting this error. Please let me know what you can see from this. This happened after I made a change to the background (color), I got this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'failed to parse passed in variable @general_bg: ' in /home/bigjmart/public_html/shopping/app/Tygh/Less.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /home/bigjmart/public_html/shopping/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1785): Tygh\Less->injectVariables(Array) #1 /home/bigjmart/public_html/shopping/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1925): lessc->compile('?// Import twii...') #2 /home/bigjmart/public_html/shopping/app/functions/fn.common.php(5397): lessc->parse('?// Import twii...') #3 /home/bigjmart/public_html/shopping/app/functions/smarty_plugins/block.styles.php(46): fn_merge_styles(Array, '? .o...', '', Array) #4 /home/bigjmart/public_html/shopping/var/cache/templates/design/backend/templates/38e3f28c94ec0dfcca3ad11b4dd811fdedd56b12.tygh.styles.tpl.php(47): smarty_block_styles(Array, '??<link type="t...', Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), false) #5 /home/bigjmart/public_html/shopping/app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_52e1ea2b in /home/bigjmart/public_html/shopping/app/Tygh/Less.php on line 31

#176088 Where To Find Ajax Settings In V4

Posted by bigjmart on 26 January 2014 - 04:34 PM in General Questions

Where would you find the ajax settings in v4. My add to cart button is not showing. I know I saw them somewhere, just not sure where the AJAX settings are. Any info would be helpful.

#175972 Difference Between Vendor & Supplier

Posted by bigjmart on 24 January 2014 - 04:36 PM in General Questions

I am using V4 and want to know what the difference between the vendor and supplier modules. I thought the they do the same thing?

Thanks.

#169697 Keep Getting A Smarty Error In V3

Posted by bigjmart on 14 October 2013 - 01:51 PM in General Questions

I keep getting this error at checkout in V3

Fatal error: Call to undefined function smarty_modifier_fn_get_profile_field_value() in /home/negguaij/public_html/var/compiled/customer/%%1A^1A1^1A10503A%%order_info.tpl.php on line 18

I have tried to delete the files in var/compiled/customer/ and still nothing is happening. I tried to disable all of the addons and nothing happened. help please.

#164337 CS-Cart Mobile Skin from Seonid is Perfect

Posted by bigjmart on 26 June 2013 - 03:46 AM in Third-Party Reviews

Thanks this is great. Now one last question, I am trying to add a tracking code to the mobile site. My alexa.com certified metrics is asking me to add an html tracking code to it. How would I add this to the mobile directory to have it show on ALL pages.

#164277 FREE Addon: Cloud Zoom

Posted by bigjmart on 24 June 2013 - 08:15 PM in Third-Party Add-ons

Does anyone have this addon for free still? I cannot download it for free...

#164231 CS-Cart Mobile Skin from Seonid is Perfect

Posted by bigjmart on 24 June 2013 - 01:18 AM in Third-Party Reviews

do you know the file path to edit the css (colors, styles,etc.)

#164010 CS-Cart Mobile Skin from Seonid is Perfect

Posted by bigjmart on 20 June 2013 - 02:56 AM in Third-Party Reviews

Does anyone know if the colors in the mobile template can be changed? Lets say I want to change the font color, etc. Can this be done though css? Thanks.

#163937 Return Category Pages When You Search

Posted by bigjmart on 18 June 2013 - 07:59 PM in General Questions

Hello,

Lets say I have a category named "GPS" and i have the category page all done up with pictures using the description block within that category. Now lets say I go to make a search for "GPS". Instead of it coming up with products, it returns the category page where ive made it all fancy.

I would like this for specific keywords only. So if the customer searches "tomtom gps" it won't return a page, but if they search plain old "gps" then it will return that category page. Any tips, tricks, or ideas?

#163625 Error When Customers Sign In

Posted by bigjmart on 15 June 2013 - 01:40 AM in General Questions

This is happen because you are using print something like ( if( $mode == 'login' && isset($_REQUEST['return_url']) && $_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST' ) $_REQUEST['return_url'] = 'http://www.google.com' return array(CONTROLLER_STATUS_OK) ) , remove all echo or print statement in our controller files , after this you site work perfectly

Thanks
Manjeet Kumar Patel
Expert in Cc-cart

SOLVED!
Thank you so much Don! This did the trick! Thank you.

#163624 Redirect Sign-In Link To A Different Page

Posted by bigjmart on 15 June 2013 - 01:38 AM in General Questions

Hello, I would like to redirect the sign-in button at the top of my page to go to another "page" That way I can welcome the customer via my own page before they actually sign in.

Any ways to do this?

#163448 Error When Customers Sign In

Posted by bigjmart on 12 June 2013 - 01:02 AM in General Questions

Hello all,

When I go to my website, bigjmart.com and a customer goes to signin, I am not sure what is going on... I get this error when I click submit:

if( $mode == 'login' && isset($_REQUEST['return_url']) && $_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST' ) $_REQUEST['return_url'] = 'http://www.google.com' return array(CONTROLLER_STATUS_OK);continue

Anyone wanna help please?

#163298 ADDON: CS2 Accordion Menu FREE

Posted by bigjmart on 09 June 2013 - 03:01 PM in Third-Party Services

I can see from your site you managed to fix this.
I'm having the same problem. It would be great if someone could share the solution. :)

Yes, I had it fixed. I actually went on odesk to have it fixed. I had to hire someone for $20 from india to have it done. Message me at justincalabrese90 @ gmail.com and I will email you over the source codes. maybe that will fix it a bit.

Now - Im trying to have it show more than 3 categories.... hmmmm.... lol.... looking forward to your email,.

#162853 How To Edit The Pages Template

Posted by bigjmart on 01 June 2013 - 04:42 AM in General Questions

You can add a class to <body> (please follow http://forum.cs-cart...__1#entry160227) and play with css after that

PM for extra help

---
Valentin

Can you please help me... you can email me at justincalabrese90@gmail.com

#162760 How To Edit The Pages Template

Posted by bigjmart on 30 May 2013 - 10:47 PM in General Questions

Hello bigjmart,

Thank you for your message.

Please clarify what information and to which part of the page you want to add so that I could check whether I can assist you in this matter.

Thank you.

---
Pavel Zyukin
CS-Cart Support team

I would like to center the content on the "pages"... the pages where I can add content to. I am using 2.2.4 and would like to center the content, please see this url... http://bigjmart.com/...er-service.html

That is a page with a picture, and the left column is empty with a header on top... I would like that picture centered ON THE WHOLE PAGE.. Can this be done without shifting other pages?

So once completed, when I make a content page, it automatically centers the data on the whole page (currently it is centering only in the center block). Please help