E.Qi.Librium's Content

There have been 17 items by E.Qi.Librium (Search limited from 12-May 20)

Sort by                Order  

#334862 Developer Pop Up Message On Administration

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 24 December 2020 - 10:31 AM in Configuration

Wrote to them and got a reply:

"We are sorry hearing that our notification is disturbing you,

should appear only once on new content until you don’t clear your cs-cart cache.

Please send me a reminder after the holidays and I will remove it on your end if is really irritating you.

I will need a temporary FTP access."

#334819 Developer Pop Up Message On Administration

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 23 December 2020 - 10:20 AM in Configuration

I have two, Suggestive Search and Alphabetical Product Listing, the pop up messages do not indicate what is the add-on responsible as they mention all of their products, discounts, etc.

#334778 Developer Pop Up Message On Administration

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 22 December 2020 - 06:53 PM in Configuration

Just wanted to ask if it's normal to constantly have a popup message from a add-on developer showing on the admin side as since I did my last upgrade I have a persistent pop up message from webgrafic about discounts and such and I would like to turn that off if possible.

Thank you!

#334805 Developer Pop Up Message On Administration

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 23 December 2020 - 07:50 AM in Configuration

I'm getting up to date messages from Webgrafic with promotions, updates, etc., they are "live" per say.

Now, to me, it seems like a piece of spyware as it feels invasive as if they can pop up a message on my end I'm afraid they can also have access to other data, this should not be allowed.

#334415 Seo Url's Auto Changes

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 14 December 2020 - 06:21 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Hi,

The strangest issues keep happening; I've been having a problem with SEO url'. I have 4 languages, and SEO addon enabled with "Show language in the URL" selected. 

After last upgrade, every time I save a product page (adding or changing stock, fotos, text, etc.), the url that I had: "shop.com/es/example-product.html", changes to "shop.com/es/example-product-ES.html" and creates a 301 redirect automatically. But I did not even made any changes to SEO values, it just does this on its one.

And even if I try to change it back it does not let me, the language code is "glued" to the URL's end, when it already has it at the begging.

And several of my pages have already lost ranking and/or indexation because of it. I noticed this behaviour a couple of days ago.

Does this have any kind of solution?

Thank you!

#334428 Seo Url's Auto Changes

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 15 December 2020 - 07:37 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Yes, the table names are the same (they need to be most times), but they have the language variable different at the beginning of the URL, it should be enough.

Anyway, the problem now is not for the new URL's, it's for the already existing ones that cscart keeps changing by force and without warning, causing the lost of internal or external links, indexing, etc. 

#333815 Paypal Express - 2 Email Notifications

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 26 November 2020 - 08:01 AM in Hints & Modifications

I never understood the 2 emails... sending 1 should be default behavior.

I have been having this problem for years now, every single time I upgrade the software a modification needs to me made, but as I'm not a developer and the code is never the same, I need to ask for help every time.

The only downside of this modification is that now I don't receive the "F" failed order email notifications, as only the Processed ones are sent.

#333783 Paypal Express - 2 Email Notifications

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 25 November 2020 - 09:26 AM in Hints & Modifications

Hi, 

Is it possible to stop PayPal express orders to send out 2 email notifications, one for the Open status and the other for the Processes status? I think only the final order status should be notified, in this case, the Processed status.

Note: I use the "O" status for an offline payment method so cannot uncheck the notifications

Thanks!

#333798 Paypal Express - 2 Email Notifications

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 25 November 2020 - 03:50 PM in Hints & Modifications

app/addons/paypal/paypal_express.functions.php

try to replace

fn_finish_payment($order_info['order_id'], $pp_response);

with

fn_finish_payment($order_info['order_id'], $pp_response, false);

(!) Not tested

It works! Thank you so much!!!  :-)

#334710 Vat Change - Keep End Price The Same

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 21 December 2020 - 03:27 PM in Hints & Modifications

Odd thing, I have different VAT % depending on the shipping country and the end price for each product remains the same, even for the 0% vat as it is inclusive.

When I read this I got worried and went to change several percentages to try it out but no matter to what percentage I change it to, the price remains the same.

On Administration/shipping & taxes I have the "Price includes tax" checked and that's it.

#333195 Upgrade From 4.3.9 To 4.11.5?

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 05 November 2020 - 07:02 AM in Installation & Upgrade

#335683 Cs Cart 4.9.3 Sp1 - Servired And Php 7.2.16

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 21 January 2021 - 05:12 PM in General Questions

PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 9915 in /app/payments/servired.php on line 74

Anyone has similar issue?

Update:

One of the customers just sent us the screenshot, after clicking Send order he was redireted to Servired page with price 0.00 and it says Error occured, please contact store admin.

Did you solve the problem? I have 4.11.5 version but since changing PHP version also have this problem.

Thanks!

#333238 Import All The Data From 4.3.9 To 4.11.5 Possible?

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 06 November 2020 - 02:43 PM in Installation & Upgrade

As I'm being asked astronomical figures to upgrade my shop from 4.3.9 to the latest and as I'm already making peace with loosing all of my store look and feel, I ask if anyone can help me by informing if it's possible to do a clean install of the 4.11.5 and import all of the data (products, categories, customers, orders, promotions, pages, payment methods, shipments, etc.) from my 4.3.9 to the 4.11.5 and if all of the data will be imported without problems.

I appreciate any help you can give me, I have only 4 weeks to solve this problem as my server is going to upgrade to a minimum of PHP 7.1 and my 4.3.9 shop can't handle it.

Thank you,

Tania

#333240 Import All The Data From 4.3.9 To 4.11.5 Possible?

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 06 November 2020 - 03:37 PM in Installation & Upgrade

Why not use the store import addon? https://marketplace....ore-import.html

It only goes from 4.3.10 (0.0.1 version short) And also, if problems show I am not capable of solving them. 

#334018 Cscartrocks.com

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 03 December 2020 - 07:44 AM in Third-Party Reviews

It was truly a finding, about a month ago, when I needed an urgent upgrade for my 4,5 years old shop with all of the theme customisations and chananigans, and no developer was able or willing to help me in the short time frame of 4 weeks I had to do it (some didn't believe it was possible, or didn't feel like doing it). Then, Louis from CS Cart Rocks picked up my project like "sure, no problem, lets do it", and indeed he was able to do it all within 18 days and it was a perfect result, perfect work, no flaws. I hope I can count on this company in the future!

Thank you Louis!  :-)

#333819 Free Addon: Search Improvements

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 26 November 2020 - 09:10 AM in Third-Party Services

Until my latest upgrade this search add-on worked like a charm to search customer orders by phone number, but now, the phone field in the search does not mach the existing phone numbers.

The profile field for phone number I have has the "fax" value", it has been like this since I can remember because long time ago CSC did not support entering any value in the phone field.

So, is there any way of adding the "fax" value for a search field in Admin/orders?

Thanks!

#333835 Free Addon: Search Improvements

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 26 November 2020 - 02:00 PM in Third-Party Services

Yes, the search by phone is default feature now. We will remove this feature from our module soon to avoid conflicts between the module and default functionality

That probably will not solve my problem as I have "fax" value as phone number.

Anyway, you know what would be cool; adding a search by tracking number, it's strange that CSC does not have that feature...