E.Qi.Librium's Content

There have been 17 items by E.Qi.Librium (Search limited from 14-Oct 18)

Sort by                Order  

#308878 Paypal Ipn And Google Recaptcha (Addon From Ecom Labs) Stoped Working

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 12 November 2018 - 07:09 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

I also have WHM/Cpanel (CentOS) - The issue occurred right after a forced server patch of us.  My money is currently on server side, not PayPal (it would be an impeccably timed event).  What sort of things could prevent the IPN notice from "communicating" to the cart fully?  (and is there any "safe" data that we could provide that would help trouble-shoot the issue more to narrow it down some?)  It looks like more people are realizing an issue and saying something about it... Thanks!

That would mean that everyone that has this problem had changes done to their servers and/or cpanel, and I for one did't have anything done, it was the first thing I thought also, but no, no upgrades, no maintenance, no changes of any kind.

#308953 Paypal Ipn And Google Recaptcha (Addon From Ecom Labs) Stoped Working

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 14 November 2018 - 09:36 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Strange

want to say this page is not accessible for you ?

https://www.paypal.c...ay-ipns-history

in bottom results checkbox desired transaction then hit resend

It is accessible yes, but the option to resend IPN is not there.

Anyway, Helpdesk just applied the fix to app/Tygh/Http.php file and orders are back to normal.

#308955 Paypal Ipn And Google Recaptcha (Addon From Ecom Labs) Stoped Working

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 14 November 2018 - 10:52 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Maybe you could share the changes with us? 

I would, but I have no idea of what they did to the file, helpdesk just told me that they applied the fix to the app/Tygh/Http.php file, nothing more. 

But it's just a matter of opening a ticket at helpdesk, they don't charge for this fix and in a matter of a few hours you have it fixed.

#308958 Paypal Ipn And Google Recaptcha (Addon From Ecom Labs) Stoped Working

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 14 November 2018 - 11:06 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Certainly, here it goes.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Http.php   25.94KB   83 downloads

#308868 Paypal Ipn And Google Recaptcha (Addon From Ecom Labs) Stoped Working

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 12 November 2018 - 03:37 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

That I tried, my PayPal IPN history area does not have that option, to resend IPM, I can only see them. I'm with PayPal Spain.

At first I thought it was because I have IPN history off within Paypal (although I can see IPN history all the same), but then cs-cart states on all nstructions that we do not need to have those configurations done on PayPal, that that's what the PayPal Payments addon is for.

#308918 Paypal Ipn And Google Recaptcha (Addon From Ecom Labs) Stoped Working

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 13 November 2018 - 02:38 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Then open a support ticket. CSC support is acknowledging that there is a bug in CSC and they will fix the issue on your installation.

Thanks, I've done that, now waiting for the fix.

Nevertheless, they should have posted in this topic the instructions, tickets cost support credits.

#308859 Paypal Ipn And Google Recaptcha (Addon From Ecom Labs) Stoped Working

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 12 November 2018 - 12:16 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

My guess, and I'm no expert, is that PayPal changed something on the IPN calls witch made PayPal Payments addon flawed.

On my paypal IPN history everything seems ok, no errors, the IPNs are being sent (according to paypal), the issue is that cs cart is not receiving them properly.

This is something that should be investigated by cs-cart team, i think...

#308750 Paypal Ipn And Google Recaptcha (Addon From Ecom Labs) Stoped Working

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 09 November 2018 - 01:02 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

I know this is far fetched and many will say is a server problem, but from my host they say nothing is going on and I have the following 2 issues since yesterday morning):

Paypal IPN communication stopped working, order status remains Open with the message "Accepted, awaiting ipn for processing";

Google Recaptcha does not work at all, it states that the code is incorrect or missing and does not even show any images.

Does anybody have any idea of what may be going on?

Thank you,

Tania

#308756 Paypal Ipn And Google Recaptcha (Addon From Ecom Labs) Stoped Working

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 09 November 2018 - 01:23 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

No errors are shown on the logs, this is a complete mistery

#308786 Paypal Ipn And Google Recaptcha (Addon From Ecom Labs) Stoped Working

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 10 November 2018 - 09:23 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

An update; just fixed the google recaptcha by installing the addon from cart power instead of the one I had. Thanks cart Power!

PayPal problem resists to go away, even if my host (tsohost.uk) states that they have done nothing to the server, I see no other logical explanation for the IPN not coming trough.

Requested help from PayPal technical assistance, they don't see a problem.

#304864 Your Help Desk Account May Be Compromised Email

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 03 August 2018 - 09:13 AM in Security

Please check the Spam directory and if there are no emails there, contact us via sales@cs-cart.com

I've sent you 2 emails already, no reply, tried to recover the password in 3 different browsers, no result. Your emails are not blacklisted, they have allways been received, otherwise I would not have receive this warning email anyway...

#304777 Your Help Desk Account May Be Compromised Email

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 01 August 2018 - 02:45 PM in Security

Since I received this email from helpdesk urging me to change the password, I followed the instructions and no recovery password email is sent to me, I've done this dozens of times now with no luck. I'm locked out of helpdesk, the sistem does not send me a new password or let me enter with a new one, is there any way to solve this? I've already emailed cs-cart but to answer either.

The email sent goes like this (but I guess everybody received one :rolleyes: ):

"Hello. There have been several attempted attacks on our Help Desk recently. That's why we have replaced account passwords with randomly-generated ones, which nobody knows. Please change your password to something different from what you've been using (Help Desk will require it when you sign in) and change or disable any access credentials to your store or server that you provided to our technical support."

Thanks,

Tania

#309141 Value Changer For The Quantity Field Out Of Place

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 19 November 2018 - 03:11 PM in Hints & Modifications

Hi,

I have the value changer (+ - ) for the quantity field out of place (http://prntscr.com/lka3zg) but do not know how to fix it because on my styles.less file there are 4 different sets of code that seem to be for the same thing:

Line 505 to 510:

.ty-value-changer__increase, .ty-value-changer__decrease{
border: 1px solid #360;  
color:#360; 
}
.ty-value-changer__input.cm-amount{
width:46px;  

Line 656

.ty-value-changer__input.cm-amount{
border: 1px solid #360;
    width: 40px; 

Line 852

input.ty-value-changer__input{
height:20px;
text-align:left;
padding:2px;

Witch one do I have to change and how in order to look like this (more or less): https://prnt.sc/c5vj0v?

Thank you!

#309178 Value Changer For The Quantity Field Out Of Place

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 20 November 2018 - 02:08 PM in Hints & Modifications

Please PM me URL where I can find qty changer on your website

Thanks, I've sent you the link this morning.

#308956 Php Catchable Fatal Error

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 14 November 2018 - 10:55 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Taking a look at my error log, I found lots and lots of errors all referring to the same line on the same file:

PHP Catchable fatal error:  session_regenerate_id(): Failed to create(read) session ID: user (path: /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php70) in /home/******/public_html/app/Tygh/Web/Session.php on line 343

does someone knows what this is and how to fix it?

Thanks!

#318047 Print Order / Print Invoice Missing From Customer Area

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 23 July 2019 - 06:39 AM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Thanks !  :-)

#318021 Print Order / Print Invoice Missing From Customer Area

Posted by E.Qi.Librium on 22 July 2019 - 03:36 PM in Issues & Troubleshooting

Hi there,

It seems that, somehow, the option for printing orders and invoices are missing from the customer area.

I cant remember if it was some modification or if its simply an error, but can you please shine a light on what files I need to look to solve it?

I'm on 4.3.9.

Thank you!