tbirnseth's Content

There have been 361 items by tbirnseth (Search limited from 21-Sep 20)

Sort by                Order  

#331651 Bcc

Posted by tbirnseth on 18 September 2020 - 07:10 PM in General Questions

You can enable/disable whatever features you want and not setup any automatic admin tools.  You might find over time that you use more and more of it's features if you are interested in regularly maintaining your site.  Hard to spend less and have so many options....

#331625 Change The Layout For The Customers Order Details Page

Posted by tbirnseth on 17 September 2020 - 08:15 PM in General Questions

And would suggest you do it by overriding that template rather than modifying the distributed version.

#331624 Cs Cart Rest Api Returns Products But No Orders

Posted by tbirnseth on 17 September 2020 - 08:14 PM in General Questions

Most likely you are getting a php error somewhere and the web server is returning the 403.  Check your php error_logs.

#331623 Tabs On Vendor Side

Posted by tbirnseth on 17 September 2020 - 07:54 PM in General Questions

I believe Ecom's point is that updates may not be moderated and hence an initial value may not be a problem, an update could be.  

I don't know specifically what's enabled in the various MVE variant products.  I was just offering it as a possiblity.  But contacting helpdesk is the best solution.

Of course, if you know specifically which you want enabled, a small amount of custom work could enable it for you.

#331568 How Do I Grab All The Feature/variant Combos Available For A Product?

Posted by tbirnseth on 16 September 2020 - 07:32 PM in General Questions

Use the fn_get_product_features() function.

To get the variations of a product you will have to use the ProductCollection class in the product_variations addon.

#331566 Tabs On Vendor Side

Posted by tbirnseth on 16 September 2020 - 07:23 PM in General Questions

The philosophy seems to be that only admins can edit certain information.  And some of it is enabled in the upsell ULTIMATE MVE environment.  You might contact sales@cs-cart.com and ask them what's needed to get the features you want enabled.

#331565 Multivendor Vendor App

Posted by tbirnseth on 16 September 2020 - 07:19 PM in General Questions

See if this suits your needs: https://forum.cs-car...ns/#entry331553

#331462 Multivendor Vendor App

Posted by tbirnseth on 14 September 2020 - 07:40 PM in General Questions

You'll need to be more specific to what you need.  Are you referring to browser push notifications?

#331461 Looking For Programmer

Posted by tbirnseth on 14 September 2020 - 07:39 PM in Third-Party Services

You can click the get-a-quote link in my signature and will be happy to give you fixed bid quotes for your upcoming projects.

#331460 How To Print Values From A Php File

Posted by tbirnseth on 14 September 2020 - 07:35 PM in Documentation

Or in the template use a comment such as:

<!-- MY_UNIQUE_MARKER: {$order_info:print_r:true} -->

The just search the page source for MY_UNIQUE_MARKER.

#331459 How To Add A Custom Admin Page To My Addon?

Posted by tbirnseth on 14 September 2020 - 07:32 PM in Documentation

Suggest you review an addon like app/addons/reward_points and follow the logic through and then go to the design/backend/templates/addons/reward_points and again follow the logic based on the 'mode' being used in the controller.  You will have pre/post controllers for other addons/controllers.  The controller for the specific addon will be named 'your_addon.php' where 'your_addon' is the name of your addon.

If you want, you can also hire an experienced developer to do what you need.