No Quick View Showing On 4.7

I am running the bright theme with responsive in 4.7.3 , However, I have no quick view showing in catagories grid - or list - or in scroller even though all is enabled.

the source code shows the quickview - markup . and wrapper. I dont know what js is involved. it seems all js is in place as far as i can see.

Am I missing something ?

I am running the bright theme with responsive in 4.7.3 , However, I have no quick view showing in catagories grid - or list - or in scroller even though all is enabled.

the source code shows the quickview - markup . and wrapper. I dont know what js is involved. it seems all js is in place as far as i can see.

Am I missing something ?

Hello,

Please PM the url of your store or share it overhere.

Kind regards,

Hello,

Please PM the url of your store or share it overhere.

Kind regards,

Its a dev staging site - so the store is closed - can i post a access key here or is that a problem

I guess i can pm it

Its a dev staging site - so the store is closed - can i post a access key here or is that a problem

I guess i can pm it

Sure,

Feel free to send it at any time.

Kind regards,

Am I missing something ?

Do you see any javascript errors in the developer console of your browser?

Do you see any javascript errors in the developer console of your browser?

no js errors showing

Agree with poppedweb in this case, examination on your server is required