Ups Shipping - Residential Vs Commercial

Most of our customers are to offices rather than homes.

As a result, our shipping rates are high sometimes.

I spoke with UPS Developers today and they said that the UPS API Request and Response indicates

Residential as the Default for CS-Cart ( at least for us)

Where in the Files or Database can I change that?

And what would I change it to????

Greatly Appreciated!!!

All UPS integration code can be found here

app/Tygh/Shippings/Services/Ups.php

UPS also has an address verification service that when used, will return whether the address is residential or commercial so you don't get surprise fees. Feel free to make a feature request. I don't know if anyone still reads the old "User Voice" where these type of requests used to be made.

Thank you for your responses, I appreciate it!!!.

cs-cart used the UPS api properly in 4.4.3 and prior and would let UPS determine the address type and charge the correct shipping based on the address type. They introduced a bug in the rewrite of the UPS api in 4.5.1 and stuck the address lines in the wrong element so UPS ignores it. I opened a bug report here:

https://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-7471-ups-real-time-rates-not-using-address/

The bug is in app/Tygh/Shippings/Services/Ups.php lines 346 and 348. Change $rating_request['Shipment']['ShipTo'] to $rating_request['Shipment']['ShipTo']['Address'] in both lines and correct rates will be charged based on whether the address is residential or commercial.