How Good Are The Cs-Cart Themes Sold In "themeforest.net"

Hi,

I have seen several good themes in themeforest.com:

https://themeforest.net/search/cs-cart

But I am not sure about how good they are .. any idea or experience ??

Hi,

Hello,

I really can't tell. I have seen proper themes and very bad ones. Same applies to add-ons, some didnt even take the time to properly integrate everything and used preg_match / preg_replace to put their own elements in there (which is basically the worst thing to do).

The only thing you can really do is buy it there and when it doesn't fulfil your expectations, ask for a refund.

Kind regards,

Thanks a lot for your helpful reply :)

Hi,

Let me way in as well since Themeforest was the second source for a standard theme we employed for our first V4 store.

We opted then for Buyshop which purely from a design point of view is still one of my favorites and I know Sean Digital Save has used it before as well but it relies not on a responsive base theme and the developers have ceased development from V4.3.4 so I cannot recommend it beyond that and it has some serious issues with various third party addons that need customization from the addon developer or the theme developer but since the theme designers have ceased development It would be lost cause in my opinion but for a while it was pretty good dare I say even one of my personal favorites among contemporary themes we used in the passed.

But in terms of options I have gone to Alexbranding with their UniTheme, if I waited longer I would have opted for the YOUPI theme.

Let me way in as well since Themeforest was the second source for a standard theme we employed for our first V4 store.

We opted then for Buyshop which purely from a design point of view is still one of my favorites and I know Sean Digital Save has used it before as well but it relies not on a responsive base theme and the developers have ceased development from V4.3.4 so I cannot recommend it beyond that and it has some serious issues with various third party addons that need customization from the addon developer or the theme developer but since the theme designers have ceased development It would be lost cause in my opinion but for a while it was pretty good dare I say even one of my personal favorites among contemporary themes we used in the passed.

But in terms of options I have gone to Alexbranding with their UniTheme, if I waited longer I would have opted for the YOUPI theme.

Many thanks; Really appreciated.

Test and used many themes. But all projects creating on Uni or YupiTheme. Great adaptive, and many functionality improvemants.

Thanks for you reply;

Yes I agree with you; But I am not sure about the Support if we selected the UniTheme .. Our marketplace is RTL and it has many addons and detailed .. They seem not supportive .. I am not sure ..

Thanks for you reply;

Yes I agree with you; But I am not sure about the Support if we selected the UniTheme .. Our marketplace is RTL and it has many addons and detailed .. They seem not supportive .. I am not sure ..

Hello!

Have you seen our themes? If you have some questions about compatibility, please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com.

Your team is good at coding, but you really need to hire a designer.. Font sizes, colors, color patterns simply do not match for me..

Everything shaking, moving, resizing..

Hello!

Have you seen our themes? If you have some questions about compatibility, please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com.

Your team is good at coding, but you really need to hire a designer.. Font sizes, colors, color patterns simply do not match for me..

Darius, thank you for your feedback.

We are open to new ideas and suggestions. If someone wants to share the thoughts with me, you are very welcome.

Hello!

Many Thanks Oleg .. I am sure they are great themes as you are a great team ..

Your coding is really perfect .. but we may need modern designs and touches (Material Design - Flat Design) ..

You will not find those as none of the developers here even know what it is. Cs-cart cart demo site is same for ages..

but we may need modern designs and touches (Material Design - Flat Design) ..

You will not find those as none of the developers here even know what it is. Cs-cart cart demo site is same for ages..

I think you are too judgemental saying that none of developers knows what is material design and referring to same demo site.

I think you are too judgemental saying that none of developers knows what is material design and referring to same demo site.

Even so this does not change fact there are just few good themes.

Front end customer experiece is area cs cart touches very rare. Even admin backend is updated more often.
Company website gets new look even more often.

I tend to agree, great addons but poor themes compared to AlexBranding of smaller outlets.

Test and used many themes. But all projects creating on Uni or YupiTheme. Great adaptive, and many functionality improvemants.

I am interested in unitheme. it should be compatible version multi-vendor 4.8.1. Need Discount Also.

Mudassar

mudassarmuneer@live.com

I am interested in unitheme. it should be compatible version multi-vendor 4.8.1. Need Discount Also.

Mudassar

Yes, unitheme is compatible with 4.8.1. If you buy Multi-Vendor license from us, we can offer you good discount on the theme