Solved Currency In The Email Notification Sent To Vendors

Hello,

I have my MV currency set as it is used in my country, lets say "lei".

When somebody chooses a vendor plan, they get an email in which they are presented with the plan details. In this email the currency is in EURO, not in the currency i set the store. Do you have any ideas where could i have done wrong?

I attached screenshots.

Thanks guys

currencies.PNG

email-plan.PNG

What do you mean by "currency i set the store" ? As far as I can see in the code, primary currency is used in vendor plan notifications

Hi,

I disabled Euro, Pounds, Rubla, everything and i added a custom Currency named lei. This currency is used in Romania.

The problem is that in the emails with the vendors plan info the amount that the vendor has to pay for a plan is in EUR. This scares my vendors and i have to explain to everyone that is in lei, but there is a bug.

Do you know where to change the Euro symbol in the emails?

Thanks

Hi,

I disabled Euro, Pounds, Rubla, everything and i added a custom Currency named lei. This currency is used in Romania.

The problem is that in the emails with the vendors plan info the amount that the vendor has to pay for a plan is in EUR. This scares my vendors and i have to explain to everyone that is in lei, but there is a bug.

Do you know where to change the Euro symbol in the emails?

Thanks

So the main currency is your store is lei ?

http://prntscr.com/iyijai

Currency symbol can be changed in the currency settings

Thank you,

It's solved now!

Have a great day!

Thank you,

It's solved now!

Have a great day!

Please share the solution

How do i do that? I am new to this forum

How do i do that? I am new to this forum

Just describe what was done/ configured