• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Solved Currency In The Email Notification Sent To Vendors Rate Topic   - - - - -

• TSG
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:22 AM #1

Hello,

I have my MV currency set as it is used in my country, lets say "lei".

When somebody chooses a vendor plan, they get an email in which they are presented with the plan details. In this email the currency is in EURO, not in the currency i set the store. Do you have any ideas where could i have done wrong?

I attached screenshots.

Thanks guys

Attached Files

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17112 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 01:02 PM #2

What do you mean by "currency i set the store" ? As far as I can see in the code, primary currency is used in vendor plan notifications

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• TSG
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:46 AM #3

Hi,

I disabled Euro, Pounds, Rubla, everything and i added a custom Currency named lei. This currency is used in Romania.

The problem is that in the emails with the vendors plan info the amount that the vendor has to pay for a plan is in EUR. This scares my vendors and i have to explain to everyone that is in lei, but there is a bug.

Do you know where to change the Euro symbol in the emails?

Thanks

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17112 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:25 PM #4

Hi,

I disabled Euro, Pounds, Rubla, everything and i added a custom Currency named lei. This currency is used in Romania.

The problem is that in the emails with the vendors plan info the amount that the vendor has to pay for a plan is in EUR. This scares my vendors and i have to explain to everyone that is in lei, but there is a bug.

Do you know where to change the Euro symbol in the emails?

Thanks

So the main currency is your store is lei ?

http://prntscr.com/iyijai

Currency symbol can be changed in the currency settings

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• TSG
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:54 AM #5

Thank you,

It's solved now!

Have a great day!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17112 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:00 AM #6

Thank you,

It's solved now!

Have a great day!

Please share the solution

• TSG
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:51 AM #7

How do i do that? I am new to this forum

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17112 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:21 PM #8

How do i do that? I am new to this forum

Just describe what was done/ configured