Separating Reward Points In Multivendor

Hello all,
I personally have a huge problem with the default functionality of the "Reward points" addon in my Multivendor and i wanted to share it in the community maybe we could found a cheap solution for it.
The "Reward points" addon as i think, is completely good for single store cs-cart, but when it comes to multivendor, thing are completely different.
Please consider this situation in MultiVendor edition.
Vendor A has set a product like this:
Price: $15
Allow payment by points: No
Override global/category point value for this product: Yes
Group:All - 150 points - (Absolute points)
Vendor B has set a product like this:
Price: $45
Price in points: 100
Allow payment by points: Yes
And customer C will buy product from vendor A and will recive 150 points.
Then customer C will place another order for the product of Vendor B.
The product needs 100 points and the customer has 150 points.
So the customer will pay the order all by his points.
Now who will pay the money for vendor B?
cs-cart says the store owner must mange this situations in their store. but imagine when your store growth and you have 150 vendors. it will get harder and harder to manage that.
The solution is to separate points. each vendor need their own point system and store owners their own too. This is exactly how giants like Aliexpress are applying on their points or copouns.
- Store owner points
These points can be used in entire store for all products.
- Vendor points
These points can be used for buying products only from the vendor who has gave that point to customer.
All the best.

This feature will be very nice. I want to add on to this suggestion

Please allow reward points feature for each vendor in each vendor plan, if admin allow, customer purchase product from the vendor and can earn point. If not, customer will not earn point by purchasing. And this will show at the product page something like "you cannot earn point by purchasing the product from this vendor..."

I think currently there is not any plan in cs-cart team for such capability. at least in 4.x.x series. Maybe some 3rd party developers can work on this as an add-on.

Hello all,
I personally have a huge problem with the default functionality of the "Reward points" addon in my Multivendor and i wanted to share it in the community maybe we could found a cheap solution for it.
The "Reward points" addon as i think, is completely good for single store cs-cart, but when it comes to multivendor, thing are completely different.
Please consider this situation in MultiVendor edition.
Vendor A has set a product like this:
Price: $15
Allow payment by points: No
Override global/category point value for this product: Yes
Group:All - 150 points - (Absolute points)
Vendor B has set a product like this:
Price: $45
Price in points: 100
Allow payment by points: Yes
And customer C will buy product from vendor A and will recive 150 points.
Then customer C will place another order for the product of Vendor B.
The product needs 100 points and the customer has 150 points.
So the customer will pay the order all by his points.
Now who will pay the money for vendor B?
cs-cart says the store owner must mange this situations in their store. but imagine when your store growth and you have 150 vendors. it will get harder and harder to manage that.
The solution is to separate points. each vendor need their own point system and store owners their own too. This is exactly how giants like Aliexpress are applying on their points or copouns.
- Store owner points
These points can be used in entire store for all products.
- Vendor points
These points can be used for buying products only from the vendor who has gave that point to customer.
All the best.

I totally agree with you. I hope MVE will have this feature soon.

If you do not find ready to use solution, I can offer you our custom development service. Feel free to contact us to get a free quote