Pay Later

Is there a way, that I can setup a Pay later option and then modify the order and send it to the user. After that a payment page will be displayed to enter payment information.

Use case:

A client buy some items and then complete his order and chose pay later as payment processor. I received the order in CS-Cart. I go modify the order and add shipping amount and then send the new invoice to the client. The client open the invoice and pay it in CSCart with my payment processor.

Something like Invoice Ninja would do.

thanks.

Is there a way, that I can setup a Pay later option and then modify the order and send it to the user. After that a payment page will be displayed to enter payment information.

Use case:

A client buy some items and then complete his order and chose pay later as payment processor. I received the order in CS-Cart. I go modify the order and add shipping amount and then send the new invoice to the client. The client open the invoice and pay it in CSCart with my payment processor.

Something like Invoice Ninja would do.

thanks.

Hello!

You can change the order status after you edited the order in the admin panel. This order status should have the "Pay order again" setting enabled so that the customer can pay the order. Then you can send the link to the order detail page to the customer.

Just create offline payment processor with the "Pay later" name. After the order is placed, it will have the Open status. Then add shipping cost and change order status to another one with the ability to repay the order. Notification text for this order status can be easily changed with the new templates editor

After shipping cost added send a link to pay, I am using

https://www.simtechdev.com/addons/customer-experience/pay-by-link.html

very good addon

Thanks everyone, I was able to make it works.

You're very helpful :)