Cs-Cart Upgrade Have Issue ?!or ?

I have updated today

http://prntscr.com/ifb2jz

that is the result for today.

The cs-cart team, there is many many reselelr and develoer in your area, why not work all together and make better.. I mean, all developer make good job..

We fight everyday with speed configuration and others and now we have bugs again..

Regards

Now we can say, if some issues occur, then it's mostly wrong configured server and OS. Just for your information and for all other CS-Cart users, here is an example of Multivendor with 5000 products, installed on our pre-configured VPS server for CS-Cart, with just 2 cores and 4 GB RAM, with configured CDN, gzip, ssl and firewall:

This site has been updated today as yours as well. We didn't noticed any issues and the site is working as expected. No "php issues", "500 errors" time outs.

Also here is the site check - just compare. We didn't make any changes to the demo version, it's as provided

We fight everyday with speed configuration and others and now we have bugs again..

There is not a bug. The speed of your cart depends on the host, not of the cart.

I believe he's talking about the JS error that is displayed on the link he provided for the "unexpected token" error.

To diagnose, a URL is needed to inspect with a browser inspector. But generally an "unexpected token" doesn't happen from upgrading existing working addons. The "unexpected token" translates to "syntax error".

I believe he's talking about the JS error that is displayed on the link he provided for the "unexpected token" error.

To diagnose, a URL is needed to inspect with a browser inspector. But generally an "unexpected token" doesn't happen from upgrading existing working addons. The "unexpected token" translates to "syntax error".

Sure. I just wanted to point out that this is not a CS-Cart bug as the OP claims.

Intel Xeon E5-1620v2 3.9GHz
4GB DDR3 ECC 1333 MHz
CDN
GZIP

KVM Virtualization
CentOS 7.4 x86_64
Apache/2.4.29 (cPanel) OpenSSL/1.0.2n mod_bwlimited/1.4
cPanel
MariaDB
PHP 7
MPM: worker

That's all, no especially tweaks. Also we tested both versions CS-Cart and Multivendor with recommended Ansible playbooks from CS-Cart team on Ubuntu 16.04 with lamp (nginx + apache + mysql + php5.6) and lvemp7 (varnish + nginx + mysql + php7.1) but there is not a difference in speed. Just more "work" because you have to make the whole installation and settings via command line what's not a simple task for everyone.

Usual user, want start to sell on the internet quickly, not struggling with server configurations and coding whole days.