• You cannot reply to this topic

My Cs-Cart Is To Slow Rate Topic   - - - - -

• haktel
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:21 PM #1

Hi,

I have a new server and i have the same issues.. why is my cs-cart slow. page open sometimes in 15sec.

I have more as 10000 Categories, (12600).) but no products.only the defaults products from cs-cart.

I need help

• poppedweb
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:56 PM #2

Hi,

I have a new server and i have the same issues.. why is my cs-cart slow. page open sometimes in 15sec.

I have more as 10000 Categories, (12600).) but no products.only the defaults products from cs-cart.

I need help

Hello,

This seems to be related to the incorrect configuration of CS-Cart. Please contact us at sales@poppedweb.com and we'll take a look at what we can mean for you in this situation.

Best wishes,

PoppedWeb | sales@poppedweb.com | https://poppedweb.com
TurnKey Website Design | Add-Ons | Performance Audits | Dedicated Server Management
24/7 Support | Response within an hour (during working hours).

• FDGWEB
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 125 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 04:07 PM #3

Also check any blocks that make use of excessive categories or products that appear on pages/product details. CS-Cart will burn up query time building that out on every page load.

FDG Web, Inc - Seattle Web Design : Custom CS-Cart Programming & Design | Toll-Free: 877.239.3083

Download Proposal Templates & Web Design Contract Samples

• hglu
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 12:59 AM #4

My site was slow and I changed to AWS. It is very fast now but I don't know if it is the right choice.

I have only been on AWS for about 2 weeks. Today my site went down and I have no idea what to do. It is very different than using a standard hosting company. The backend is very confusing for me. Also the price seems very expensive.

I will probably go back to a regular hosting company.

• poppedweb
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 05:24 AM #5

My site was slow and I changed to AWS. It is very fast now but I don't know if it is the right choice.

I have only been on AWS for about 2 weeks. Today my site went down and I have no idea what to do. It is very different than using a standard hosting company. The backend is very confusing for me. Also the price seems very expensive.

I will probably go back to a regular hosting company.

Hello,

If you need any assistance, you can contact us at info@poppedweb.com.

Kind regards,

PoppedWeb | sales@poppedweb.com | https://poppedweb.com
TurnKey Website Design | Add-Ons | Performance Audits | Dedicated Server Management
24/7 Support | Response within an hour (during working hours).

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:32 AM #6

Hello!

Regarding AWS cloud hosting, if you allow me. This service is probably the best choice for an eCommerce business but is very complicated to configure. Hundreds of services with even more settings to them - it's easy to get lost right on the homepage.

We offer a business solution for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor owners which includes AWS cloud hosting with entire server support - optimized server settings, 24/7 monitoring, software updates, backups, load speed optimization, SSL and much more. We can make your server perform better without additional hardware and save your money.

We have servers in data centers around the Globe: London, North Virginia (USA), Ireland, Paris, Mumbai, Singapore, and Sydney.

If you want to save your time on servers and dedicate it to your business growth - delegate it to professionals.

Reach us for a free consultation on our website.

Good luck!