Local Xampp Install Issues

I have installed a local version of cs-cart using xampp..

New Fresh install. I am trying to set it up so it's accessible through my local network.

The Admin page works perfectly accessible thru

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/newsite/admin.php

The main index page for the storefront will not work.. "Service Unavailable"

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/newsite/

I've tried everything and cannot seem to get it to work..

Storefront url in admin is the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/newsite/

Everywhere in the config.local file is set the same..

What am I missing...

The errors I am getting on the main page are as follows...

Warning: long2ip() expects parameter 1 to be integer, string given in C:\xampp\htdocs\newsite\app\functions\fn.locations.php on line 626

Fatal error: Uncaught

PEAR_Exception: Invalid IP address: NULL in C:\xampp\htdocs\newsite\app\lib\pear\Net\GeoIP.php on line 611
Exception trace
# Function Location
0 Net_GeoIP->lookupCountryId(null) C:\xampp\htdocs\newsite\app\lib\pear\Net\GeoIP.php:611
1 Net_GeoIP->lookupCountryCode(null) C:\xampp\htdocs\newsite\app\functions\fn.locations.php:626
2 fn_get_country_by_ip(‘3232235526’)

I have installed a local version of cs-cart using xampp..

New Fresh install. I am trying to set it up so it's accessible through my local network.

The Admin page works perfectly accessible thru

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/newsite/admin.php

The main index page for the storefront will not work.. "Service Unavailable"

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/newsite/

I've tried everything and cannot seem to get it to work..

Storefront url in admin is the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/newsite/

Everywhere in the config.local file is set the same..

What am I missing...

The errors I am getting on the main page are as follows...

Warning: long2ip() expects parameter 1 to be integer, string given in C:\xampp\htdocs\newsite\app\functions\fn.locations.php on line 626

Fatal error: Uncaught

I am afraid this is a known issue that may appear on 32-bit systems.

>On 32-bit architectures, casting integer representations of IP addresses from string to integer is not suppossed to give correct results for numbers which exceed PHP_INT_MAX.

http://php.net/manual/en/function.long2ip.php

PEAR_Exception: Invalid IP address: NULL in C:\xampp\htdocs\newsite\app\lib\pear\Net\GeoIP.php on line 611
Exception trace
# Function Location
0 Net_GeoIP->lookupCountryId(null) C:\xampp\htdocs\newsite\app\lib\pear\Net\GeoIP.php:611
1 Net_GeoIP->lookupCountryCode(null) C:\xampp\htdocs\newsite\app\functions\fn.locations.php:626
2 fn_get_country_by_ip(‘3232235526’)

Install is on a Windows 10 64bit system. So there is no way to run cs-cart on a local network for dev.?

Runs fine locally on Windows 10 64bit Wamp server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Runs fine locally on Windows 10 64bit Wamp server. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does run fine locally but when you try to access it on the local network you cannot..

Install is on a Windows 10 64bit system. So there is no way to run cs-cart on a local network for dev.?

Then it is not the issue that we mentioned in previous reply. CS-Cart should work correctly on local installation if local environment is configured properly. I am afraid it is hard to determine the cause of the issue that you are facing without examination.