How To Assgin "blog" To A Specific Admin User Group

Hi,

Can we the assgin "Blog" management to a specific admin user group ?

Thanks

It does not appear that they implemented permissions for the blog addon.

You could do it manually by:

1) create a lang variable named "privileges.manage_blog" with a value of "Manage blog".

2) execute this SQL: REPLACE INTO cscart_privileges (privilege, is_default, section_id) VALUES ('manage_blog', 'Y', 'addons')

3) Clear your cache

You should now have the ability to disable blog management for specific admin user groups.

It does not appear that they implemented permissions for the blog addon.

You could do it manually by:

1) create a lang variable named "privileges.manage_blog" with a value of "Manage blog".

2) execute this SQL: REPLACE INTO cscart_privileges (privilege, is_default, section_id) VALUES ('manage_blog', 'Y', 'addons')

3) Clear your cache

You should now have the ability to disable blog management for specific admin user groups.

Thanks a lot Tony for your reply;

I have followed the steps above, and Yes the new privilege "Manage Blog" has been added to the User Group Privileges list; But when I select it to be added for a specific admin user group, the admin under that user group still can not see Blogs in his dashboard.

The provided solution is not complete. You should also extend the permissions schema (app/schemas/permissions/admin.php). Check how the "param_permissions" parameter works.

The provided solution is not complete. You should also extend the permissions schema (app/schemas/permissions/admin.php). Check how the "param_permissions" parameter works.

Would you please refer to any reference about this topic ? I can read and learn to implement that ..

Would you please refer to any reference about this topic ? I can read and learn to implement that ..

I am afraid there is no instruction how to use and extend the permissions schema

it's okay .. Thank you very much ^^